Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ussd updates or news

ussd updates or news

From Master Black and all of us with USSD. Its unfortunate what's gone on with the 'Z' situation, but let us explain, we're deeply saddened that our friends/family/mentors are no longer with us due to being forced out or even uninformed of what really lies ahead. We've said some words, but due to what has happened, our... doors and ears are open to anyone that's in doubt about the decision they made. Take care.

letter

It has come to my attention that people are spreading rumors that I’ve only stayed with United Studios of Self Defense because I’m bound by legalities. This is not true. My decision to remain with USSD is a spiritual choice based on belief and commitment to my company.

The reason I am proud to say I am still with USSD is that I believe in the company, the system, the logo the students and instructors of past and present and most of all, in Professor Charles Mattera.

United Studios of Self Defense has taught me to have honor, integrity and loyalty. When nobody believed in Richard Black, Charles Mattera did and most importantly he taught me how to be a leader and be passionate about the martial arts.

I owe all that I have accomplished to United Studios of Self Defense. With that said I feel as if many have taken their birth certificate and ripped it up claiming they were never born nor had ties to the people who gave them their birthright in the martial arts.

Honor, loyalty and integrity HAVE and WILL always be the cornerstone of USSD.

Sincerely,

Master Black

dude, if you don't stop this multi-thread BS propaganda campaign, what's going to happen is that:
    1) all of your stupid threads are going to get merged into one big lobotomized mass
    2) they are all going to get locked down
    3) you are going to get banned

any questions?

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    dude, if you don't stop this multi-thread BS propaganda campaign, what's going to happen is that:
    1) all of your stupid threads are going to get merged into one big lobotomized mass
    2) they are all going to get locked down
    3) you are going to get banned

any questions?
    Let the lobotomy patient continue on the path of demise. We should just stop replying.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    Let the lobotomy patient continue on the path of demise. We should just stop replying.

I'm waiting to hear from Master Pink and Master Orange and Master Blonde...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by kalaki View Post
    From Master Black and all of us with USSD. Its unfortunate what's gone on with the 'Z' situation, but let us explain, we're deeply saddened that our friends/family/mentors are no longer with us due to being forced out or even uninformed of what really lies ahead. We've said some words, but due to what has happened, our... doors and ears are open to anyone that's in doubt about the decision they made. Take care.
    1) Who the hell are you?
    2) What the hell is USSD?
    3) Who the hell is Mattera/Villari?
    4) What have any of you done that would give me reason to give a **** about answers 1-3?

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    1) Who the hell are you?
    2) What the hell is USSD?
    3) Who the hell is Mattera/Villari?
    4) What have any of you done that would give me reason to give a **** about answers 1-3?
    this is the sad, sad reality of groups ike USSD, SD, and, presumably to come, Z-Uimate: within their own little enclaves at the shallow end of the MA gene-pool, they tout themselves as Legends in their Own Time (or Mind); whereas the rest of the MA world (you know, the ones that actually get out and interact w each other once in a while), the usual question is "who?" (or the somewhat more elaborate "who gives a crap?");

here's another question I've been curious about:
    WHAT THE FU(K IS MATTERRA A PROFESSOR OF?!? last I heard, Professor was a title granted to senior university faculty, usually ones that have PhD's and tenure; evidently, in the world of MA, this title is ascribed wily-nilly to someone who is looking for a different take on the whole Grand Master Blaster schtick, conferring some sort of academic laud to their already self-inflated resumes and egos; personally, having had the privilege of being in the classrooms of REAL professors during my undergraduate and graduate studies, I find it highly distasteful that someone would presume to the title without possessing the qualifications typical for such a moniker (rant over)

Quote Originally Posted by kalaki View Post
    Honor, loyalty and integrity HAVE and WILL always be the cornerstone of USSD.
    ah, now I see the confusion; see, what happened was that honor, loyalty and integrity were buried inside the cornerstone of USSD; that way no one in the organization would accidently find them, and in fact until the whole thing gets dismantled (which apparently is occurring as we speak...), they would never see the light of day;

i see this thread going to 1.000 pages

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    i see this thread going to 1.000 pages
    live the dream!

EnterTaining, kind of...

or even better we can have an entire ussd sub forum!!!!

make it happen gene!

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    or even better we can have an entire ussd sub forum!!!!

make it happen gene!
    by that argument, we would need sub-forums for other bizarre, drama-laden styles:

Shaolin Do

Bak Fu Pai

Wing Chu...oh wait...

your ego is remarkable?!?!?! do you really think anyone of any substance at all is going to care about the legal and social issues of a chain of mcdojos??? get over yourselves... anyone who feeds into this drama trap is either retarded or very retarded... this is a joke...

lock it and forget about it... someone needs to make this just go away... the hate crimes arent cool... and they are fuled by hate and slander is a crime... posting biased opinionated threads about other business can be damaging, you better be sure everything you say is right or you're liable for your actions... esspecially given the circumstance and the shaky relations between these groups... i see youve made an "about face" today, did somebody tell you to play nice??? called you on your bullshlt???