Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My experience over 15 years

For Scotland Yard, that is!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Has anyone considered he may be a recently banned poster, resuming an old pseudonym, trying to stir the pot again?
    Red5 is basically a hobbit. You just have to excuse his behavior until he gets distracted by something more shiny.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

ya i remember red from years ago. capoeria guy with the hots for helen liang
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    guy with the hots for helen liang
    Who doesn't?

Red5 hails from an era when this forum was way more fun. When there were real trolls like Ralek. Our Hardwork8, though he tries, will never be Sifu Abel. When there were epic team ups like Knife Fighter and Black Jack. And the role of Jamieson was played by Yenhoi. Plus there was a guy with the handle of SevenStar that didn't do mantis. Yes - those were the days... (sigh) and wtf happened to Oso... it's just not the same anymore.

a tribute to those who've stopped posting...

These were prolific posters who must've gotten lives because they're no longer here-

dezhen2001
    Apoweyn
    Ryu
    dnc101

sniff, sniff

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    Who doesn't?
    good point lol
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

we could all disappear tomorrow and the world would go on.
    Don't sweat it, be nice, all's well.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

mighty B
    Red5 hails from an era when this forum was way more fun. When there were real trolls like Ralek. Our Hardwork8, though he tries, will never be Sifu Abel. When there were epic team ups like Knife Fighter and Black Jack. And the role of Jamieson was played by Yenhoi. Plus there was a guy with the handle of SevenStar that didn't do mantis. Yes - those were the days... (sigh) and wtf happened to Oso... it's just not the same anymore.
    LOl OMG ralek! i remember that kid geez he was out there. reminds me of the guys who collect stamped metal nija stars and pronunce okinwan rice paddy tools as "numb chucks" these are the real martial artists. everyone else is just a form collector
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

The role of Jamieson was played by Yenhoi? So David was playing someone else other than himself then? (Kung Lek). I mainly just lurked on the southern and main forum early on so I don't remember dnc101 or dezhen2001. I wouldn't have put SifuAbel on troll status until he started getting over the top with his dislike of Ross and finally 1bad. I have bad long term memory. TWS fought Ralek? or was that Rolls?

I was moderator here as Kung Lek.

Then I asked Gene to take that away because I didn't feel like being PC about some of the threads anymore.

then I didn't think anonymity on a forum I've been part of for more than a decade at the time was serving any purpose.

so the chrysalis broke and out I popped!

woot woot, feel my unleashed wrath and support of the traditional martial arts in context to all other martial arts!

we have the toy chest that everyone returns to!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I was moderator here as Kung Lek.

Then I asked Gene to take that away because I didn't feel like being PC about some of the threads anymore.

then I didn't think anonymity on a forum I've been part of for more than a decade at the time was serving any purpose.

so the chrysalis broke and out I popped!

woot woot, feel my unleashed wrath and support of the traditional martial arts in context to all other martial arts!

we have the toy chest that everyone returns to!
    aaaaaAAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhh!!!! That explains a lot!

or not!

Blog Entries
    If I don't have any positive thing to say, I won't say it. There is no need to spread "negative" energy around. People who sends out negative energy will drive all his friends away. If 2 persons have opposite opinions, I prefer to say that I agree with one person instead of to say that I disagree with the other. If you make people around you happy, they will make you happy too.

I prefer to write a lot of confusing stuff that either makes sense or doesn't make sense or both, who knows?

Blog Entries
    I was addressing red5angeln for his negative post. His negative post just won't make us feel positive about TCMA.

Quote Originally Posted by red5angel View Post
    What's keeping all these crappy arts and instructors around?
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 12-21-2010 at 06:37 PM.