Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sanda VS Muay Thai (18 Dec 2010)

Proabably still recovering from Yodsaenklai.

Meant to be no throws (or at least throws weren't meant to count as points I think) but that bird that flogged the tranny was taking it as a full sanda fight by the look of it. Good tactic if they were allowed but not scored as that would have frustrated him/her badly. Chinese girl looked sharp as hell too I reckon...

don't know what's up with the rules, looks like they were on a fight by fight basis. full throws and elbows in the first...

Quote Originally Posted by B.Tunks View Post
    Proabably still recovering from Yodsaenklai.

Meant to be no throws (or at least throws weren't meant to count as points I think) but that bird that flogged the tranny was taking it as a full sanda fight by the look of it. Good tactic if they were allowed but not scored as that would have frustrated him/her badly. Chinese girl looked sharp as hell too I reckon...
    i suspect they made the rules up as they went along, as you say an awful lot of throws for an event that wasn emant to be no throws

i agree the chinese girl looked very good

Whole JWP vs ZKY fight

Close fight. I think Zhang did more, particularly early rounds. Looks like a legitimate victory:

http://sports.sina.com.cn/z/2010kfpkt/video/

(Full clip is 8th/last entry in second menu box on right side)