Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Another look at Wing Chun History/Mystery

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    So, What you called Lee Shin WCK is actually means different things for different people instead of a lineage with GM Lee Shing's signature.

IE: Ip Man WCK has it signatures such as an evolution of Chan Wah to closer to YKS which influence Ip Man. Chan Wah WCK today is closer to southern Shao Lin art. Cho family WCK today is evolve with CLF.....etc. just some rought examples.
    Okay. I guess you could say that Lee Shing WCK is a fusion of Ip Man and Kulo WCK which has a distinct southern shaolin flavour. Maybe there are traces of Ng Chong So WCK too but little is really known of what that may be imo.

As for power signatures we use gong yao gung with a preference of training high speed. I think that is something present in all of his direct students.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    Okay. I guess you could say that Lee Shing WCK is a fusion of Ip Man and Kulo WCK which has a distinct southern shaolin flavour. Maybe there are traces of Ng Chong So WCK too but little is really known of what that may be imo.

As for power signatures we use gong yao gung with a preference of training high speed. I think that is something present in all of his direct students.

Great !!!

Thank for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by WengChün View Post
    Sergio is always making statements about what is real ancestor to wing chun. First it was Wing Tsun, A.F., Weng Chun, A.H., M.T., S.S., now Black Flag and Benny Meng. In the past Sergio thinks VTM did his homework with Weng Chun Wing Chun is the Shaolin ancestor to Wing Chun. Now Sergio has deleted Weng Chun for Black Flag replacement as Shaolin. If you do your homework you see Black Flag is historical fabrication and Weng Chun is a Shaolin forefather. Sergio left Weng Chun people after he used them up and made hundreds of euro on Weng Chun. Now its Black Flag marketing.

It is funny how the two former students of A.Hoffman are now business partners after failing in business with Weng Chun. I do know why Sergio makes statement about misinformation, lies and hatred when he obviously cheated Weng Chun with fabricated Black Flag.
    what is wing chun kune?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVVPLotjoYA

what is jkd?
    ip man wck + mma
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NWc33qQnqU

what is yik kum slt?
    it's 3 styles in one:"incomplete wck + o-mei 12 jong exercises+ crane boxing"

what is HKB black flag wing chun?
    story 1. the story of five flag wing chun socities.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQHhr...eature=related

story 2. the history of ip man wck + ngo cho kun
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiMx2...h_response_rev
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQQN1..._order&list=UL
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLqiA..._order&list=UL

Quote Originally Posted by RB93SAAT View Post
    what is jkd?
    ip man wck + mma
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NWc33qQnqU
    That is totally wrong. MMA didn't exist when Bruce Lee created WCK. Heck, kickboxing didn't even really exist when Bruce Lee created WCK! So how could JKD be a combination of WCK & MMA? That clip that you posted looks nothing like MMA. JKD is essentially a combination of Ip Man WCK + western boxing + western fencing. If your conclusions are so far off on this point, how do you expect anyone to trust any of your other conclusions?

That is totally wrong. MMA didn't exist when Bruce Lee created WCK. Heck, kickboxing didn't even really exist when Bruce Lee created WCK! So how could JKD be a combination of WCK & MMA? That clip that you posted looks nothing like MMA. JKD is essentially a combination of Ip Man WCK + western boxing + western fencing.
    keith, you are the first guy that said bruce lee created wing chun. listening to you is like listening to hendrik. your both very confused and illogical. bruce lee didn't create wck, but he created jkd based on ip man wck + mma. to you, mma means kickboxing. lol, where have you been, mars? if you really want to know more about jkd, may be you should ask where and who did bruce learn his kung fu from? here is the list: bruce studied wck from ip man, wsl, william cheung, yang style tai chi from his father lee hoi chun, jeet kune from master sui hon sang, tkd from master john rhee and southern praying mantis from master gin etc. if you're a confused person, how do i expect you to understand anything?

in regards to yik kam slt, you've been listening to hendrik's o-mei 12 jong story for a long time. but how many of you paid attention to his demo, you would notice that his student couldn't even perform the o-mei excercise "sui gee jong" correctly. that should tells you something. imo yik kam might not know the complete set of o-mei 12 jong based on the evidence i saw in hendrik's vids.

If your conclusions are so far off on this point, how do you expect anyone to trust any of your other conclusions?
    in matters of principle, stand like a rock; in matters of taste, swim with the current. -thomas jefferson.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQQN1..._order&list=UL

hi yentao
    I{m a ngo cho kun practicioner from indonesia under the lo ban teng and pek king yang lineage. I also study wingchun kuen from many different lineage. I was wondering if you could do me a favor which is that I have been doing some research about the origin of both martial art. it appears that they're alike in some way cranely speaking. They're developed around the same time too. could the five ancestor of ngo cho kun and wingchun be the same??? secondly, when I was in indonesia before, my 6 sifus only teach me 3 forms of ngo cho kun *samchien, ji sip kun, lower samchien* because of their limitation of ngo cho kun and also they're more into samchien. I need and wanna know the rest of those 44 forms. could u please upload the picture of those form or send it to my emai at........especially that tien te lin chien *heaven, earth, man tension* and other tension form. so please let me know a.s.a.p
    Kenneth
    kenneth lin's hkb black flag wing chun. lineage holder cannot explain his kung fu! the evidence is very shaky. this is background to hkb.

I think you'll find Keith meant to type JKD instead of WCK, in that one instance.

Quote Originally Posted by Runlikehell View Post
    I think you'll find Keith meant to type JKD instead of WCK, in that one instance.
    Yes! Thank you! You are correct! And that point is something that anyone capable of using a little common sense and reasoning would have arrived at. I make a simple typo that is easy to spot, yet RB9...what's his name....immediately says I am illogical and confused. Go figure!

I still say....how do you trust the overall conclusions of someone that was that far off about the creation of JKD?....and his mistake was not a simple typo! He still seems to think that MMA was around in the late 60's when Bruce Lee was developing JKD!

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Yes! Thank you! You are correct! And that point is something that anyone capable of using a little common sense and reasoning would have arrived at. I make a simple typo that is easy to spot, yet RB9...what's his name....immediately says I am illogical and confused. Go figure!

I still say....how do you trust the overall conclusions of someone that was that far off about the creation of JKD?....and his mistake was not a simple typo! He still seems to think that MMA was around in the late 60's when Bruce Lee was developing JKD!

Why wasting life with this type of trolling?