Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BJJ - Techniques

GinSueDog Guest
    Ford Perfect,
    Group classes last time I checked are twenty dollars per drop in. His privates are forty dollars per half hour or eighty dollars for an hour. He has a special that has been going on forever one hundred forty dollars for four half hour privates. Currently his school offers Vale Tudo, BJJ, and Kickboxing. I also just found out that there is a JKD class there taught by one of his students twice a week. You may want to call before you come as you maybe able to work something out with Chris, here's the number 949-768-3580. Give me a buzz when you get here I can show you the night life in So Cal :D-ED

Ford Prefect Guest
    Ed,

I'll give ya buzz in November to let ya know when I'm leaving. I figure I can train during the day and learn to surf when my bud gets out of work. ;) That should be interesting...

KF,

Where is El Segundo in relation to Costa Mesa? I'd definately love to have a private with Ricco. ;)

BTW, You Cali guys suck. I can't believe how many places to train there are.

GinSueDog Guest
    Heya Paul,
    Basically, LA County is about thirty to forty minutes away from Costa Mesa via freeway without traffic. I've been to the Machado's place up in Torrance, it isn't that bad of a drive as long as you are not caught in the middle of rush hour traffic. Now that you mention it, I do think I take for granted all the great places to train we have down here. Anyway see you in November, and BTW I have been working on my tapping technique it's about perfect now. I can tap with both hands and my right foot :D-ED

Ford Prefect Guest
    Heh. It's amazing how quickly you can learn clean technique...