Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: this is what i deal with in NY

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    dont think for a second I wouldnt get in your a$$ and teach you some respect and a lesson.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    You are welcome! I am glad I could offer a small insight that was actually helpful to someone!
    shut up, u little sh1t-rat asz basterd scum-suking weasel-buggering piece of filth wombat sperm (that last one's from bawang)

I mock u from my position of infinite superiority and laugh at ur feeble attempts to turn my omniferisipresentensiance and ur mininsignficantilopyness on end - u fear me and i don't care who doesn't forget it!!!!

die and die again (and NOT because I am being nice to you!)

Honestly when you're calling people punks and mouthboxers and implying you would punch their face in person you're being just as much as a keyboard warrior as the the person who insulted you.

Regardless of your willingness to post your name and address you're still thousands of miles away from the person youre arguing with. No ones gonna fly all the way down to meet you so its nothing remotely impressive to drop challenges to people across the country/world if anything since this round about arguement is continuing you could just as easily ask would you be willing to meet up if the person was near by? I've noticed on here when this is the case the meet ups mysteriously never materialize.

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

go ju
    Regardless of your willingness to post your name and address you're still thousands of miles away from the person youre arguing with. No ones gonna fly all the way down to meet you so its nothing remotely impressive to drop challenges to people across the country/world
    actually i ski whistler almost every year, as my life liong friend lives there and a bunch of us get togehter and spend the money his father left him LOL so I do get to his neck of the woods often, however i am sure he would never admit his real name or where he trains but no worries I am over it, plus its Chirstmas good will towards menl and all that happy horse $hit
    Plus I got this gift from my sister in law today tell me this is not teh coolest gift

Attachment 5982
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

sny7

If we were face to face do you think for a second you would say these same things with out a confrontation?
    I think not, most people are real tough when there sitting at home but dont think for a second I wouldnt get in your a$$ and teach you some respect and a lesson.
    If you think im a flower dancer you obviously have no idea who and what your talking about. so lern some respect for your elders and far higher ranks then you have obviously attanined.

you do realise by carrying on like this you are just making my point for me right?

you make a ton of assumptions...

you see thats the difference between you and me... i may run off at the mouth, but i can take it too... im not gonna turn tomato red and get all ****ed off at somebody who at this point could very well be a 16 year old in pakistan... but hey, thats just me...

you can assume im just some ***** if that helps you, its nothing to me... and i did tell you my real name... so you can let go of that anonymous hide behind the internet bullsh!t... ive fought my battles, stood up for mine, did my dirt and did my time... im happy like that, theres nothing you can really do to scare me short of hurting my family, and ofcourse i'd never let you get that far, so to me thats moot... besides, you dont come across as the kind of guy that would tie somebody to a chair and ducktape an iron to their face and plug it in anyways...

im sure youre a nice guy to most people, but i firmly believe that one must follow the labels they apply to themselves or those labels are false... i do not believe in live and let live, i believe confrontation is the greaest motivation for change... im not denying my character flaws, but you are... to yourself mostly, i think...

but if you are looking for some sort of school challenge, or trying to bring my or your drama into my gyms, well, that sh!t just isnt gonna happen... lol, i mean did you really think it would? naw you thought i'd run, didnt ya...!!! but if thats the case then thats even worse, cause you are making physical threats you dont feel you'll ever have to carry out... and that is one of mans greatest follies...

oh and i already told you i dont know about your MA skills, and that i called you a flower dancer to make the buddhist point... i knew you would react the way you reacted... but if i just said that to begin with you would deny it... so i did some show and prove and you were my subject... if anything you should be ****ed off that i manipulated you like this, not that i called you a stupid name that i already told you i didnt mean... this never had anything to do with kung fu or fighting in general... not for me anyways...

merry christmas by the way

I know dale but since when is is OK to call somebody much less a shifu a doucebag in public and not expect get his teeth knocked in?

Is this interent thing not going to allow us not to be responsible for our actions with no consequence?
    back in our day you never bit off more than you could chew or someone would jam it down your throat.

what i dont understand is why his kung fu teacher didnt teach him to respect other shifu's? hell when I meet a teacher new or old I bow out of respect because thats what you do...... are we so far away from that behavior?
    what so youre above criticism??? i beg to differ... wait im confused??? are you a thug or a positive leader of your community???

my sifu would smile at you if you called him names... if you came into his school and did it he'd just cold shoulder you and lock the door... but in any sort of public marketplace, gathering place, forum(net or otherwise) he wouldnt take that bait.... EVER... he's just a very confident happy man... i dont even think he's a great fighter, although his form is beautiful and his instruction is really easy to understand...

i have a few older mma coaches that would prolly get dirty with ya over words... but you argue that you and tcma in general are above that... and this is in no way an attack on tcma... and until ED starting calling for a fight it wasnt even about fighting... it was about professionalism and attitude and i threw in the buddhist thing from a previous convo... alot of people may not follow, but ED does, thats why he's ****ed... and you know im right...

and merry christmas again... 16 minutes away in this corner....

alas, no snow...

sny7
    is all OK brother, I responded to your PM I hope this clears up any confusion and hope we get along in the furture, I do enjoy reading your posts... well most of them
    I still dont understand why people like yourself like to what you called "bait others" or whatever it is you do but if its better than video games and you actually find entertainment out of it then I guess it cant be all that bad, so have fun fishing.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Back home in Atlanta, GA, USA, after living in Singapore
    well dam. I missed all the action :P
    Snowing here - first xmas day of snow in like 100 years here.
    Happy Holidays to all!
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

http://www.pathsatlanta.org

its snowing in Atlanta scott? r u serious.. ya cant have xmas without snow so enjoy it while you can
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan