Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: this is what i deal with in NY

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Look it up.

l.o.l.
    I'm somewhat versed. My question was somewhat facetious. lol

I don't agree with any "live and let live" statements. It is another way of saying "don't give a sh1t, just remain self absorbed".

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    not like a jealous douche with a chip on thier shoulder about their own flower dance...
    says who?

reads like you got a kvetch with Michael more than you care about what he said or why he said it.

"flower dance"?

really, so this is your live and let live?

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    says who?

reads like you got a kvetch with Michael more than you care about what he said or why he said it.

"flower dance"?

really, so this is your live and let live?

i never said i was a buddhist... come on son, keep up... i never once said i believe in live and let live... i said it reference to someone else... again, keep up...

yeah i dont take ED serious, as a person or a martial artist... you just figuring that out???

i bet the top tier at the strip mall dojo is in better shape than ED's top tier... just an assumption... nothing i really care to validate...

I'm not a buddhist. I'm just some ******* on the internets.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

i never said i was a buddhist... come on son, keep up... i never once said i believe in live and let live... i said it reference to someone else... again, keep up...

yeah i dont take ED serious, as a person or a martial artist... you just figuring that out???
    so if that's the case, then say so and don't "live and let live" us. lol

also, I think I'm your senior, so "son" is inappropriate. If I am not your senior, I am fairly certain you are not old enough to be my father.

If you don't respect someone as a martial artist, then that's fine too.
    But you've never actually met Michael, so I'm not sure how you can not respect him as a martial artists without ever having done anything of that sort with him.

Also, I don't spend my days trying to figure out who likes who here. lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I'm not a buddhist. I'm just some ******* on the internets.
    exactly... and so am i, and jamieson, and so is ED... he may want to call himself a buddhist but nothing about his behaviour suggests he actually is a buddhist... not of any sect i know...

*snip* I'm just some ******* on the internets.
    which is what we all are here.

In person, I'm sure you're a fine individual, as are most people who come here.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

exactly... and so am i, and jamieson, and so is ED... he may want to call himself a buddhist but nothing about his behaviour suggests he actually is a buddhist... not of any sect i know...
    again, you are doing it again!

what behaviour is he displaying that makes him out to not be a buddhist?

How many soldiers that called themselves christians put a bullet in someone today?

food for thought.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

so if that's the case, then say so and don't "live and let live" us. lol

also, I think I'm your senior, so "son" is inappropriate. If I am not your senior, I am fairly certain you are not old enough to be my father.

If you don't respect someone as a martial artist, then that's fine too.
    But you've never actually met Michael, so I'm not sure how you can not respect him as a martial artists without ever having done anything of that sort with him.

Also, I don't spend my days trying to figure out who likes who here. lol
    talking to you is like a one nighter with a club girl whos just entering her own little sexual revolution... i lose interest very fast...

just keep up, actually read what i write before you comment on it and we shouldnt have to discuss anything... i cant help it if you cant grasp the context of my words... i was quite clear, you put your own spin on it in your own mind... thats on you... reminds me of the first part of the nin quote in my sig...

How many soldiers that called themselves christians put a bullet in someone today?
    if you dont follow the rules of christianity you arent a christian... personally, i think all christians are hypocrites... and i think 99.9% of buddhists who arent born into it are frauds who prolly believe they actually are buddhists... the ones who are born into it are mpore likely to subscribe to its basics but even then, most dont...

saying "im a christian" doesnt make you a christian...

any of this is hardly food for thought...

im judging "micheal" solely based on his posts... i always reserve the right to change my mind... so far all ive seen is douchebaggery... hence the opinion... nothing abstract about it... no assumptions needed, his posts are more than enough...
    in this case, his letting this strip mall stuff get under his skin is very unbuddhist... complaining about it on a public forum is even more unbuddhist...

im sure he is a nice guy... i know tons of douchebags who are "nice guys"... being nice to my face isnt always enough to gain my respect... maybe you are easilly swayed by a smile and friendly words... im not...
    Last edited by Syn7; 12-21-2010 at 12:22 PM.

personally, i think all christians are hypocrites... and i think 99.9% of buddhists who arent born into it are frauds who prolly believe they actually are buddhists... the ones who are born into it are mpore likely to subscribe to its basics but even then, most dont..

Thanks Mahatma !
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

talking to you is like a one nighter with a club girl whos just entering her own little sexual revolution... i lose interest very fast...

just keep up, actually read what i write before you comment on it and we shouldnt have to discuss anything... i cant help it if you cant grasp the context of my words... i was quite clear, you put your own spin on it in your own mind... thats on you... reminds me of the first part of the nin quote in my sig...
    You lose interest and become passive aggressive because your points are shyte when held up to the light.

You then make statements such as the one that follows as if you have some secret knowledge when in fact you've been corrected or made to take a look at your error and your embarassment puts you oin the defensive, so, thinking you've lost face, which you haven't because you are anonymous and have no face to lose, you run off with "read me again" or "listen son" or some other construct wrapped up in yoru own agrandizement recovery.

whatever dude, lecture yourself ok? lol You said something stupid, I pointed out that you said something stupid and now you are merely trying to make it seem as if you never said anything stupid at all!

woot woot.

Your blurbs are really quite simple enough that there is nothing that is difficult to grasp in anything you say. I don't know what gives you the notion that there is anything deep in there. lol

anyway, if you must retort with more . go ahead. this thread is death spiral material now anyway.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post

Thanks Mahatma !
    you really think i have a "great soul"????

i have the same criticisms of all forms of organized religion aswell as ALL creationists, be it a single seekr or a group thing... i feel creationism in general is a weakness...

so you feel b!tching about another is becoming of a buddhist???

i dont see where youve proved me wrong in anything... if i thought i was wrong i would say so, as i have before... infact, i didnt really offer you any opinions to counter... i just said he's a douche and only thinks he's buddhist... so i dont see how you can claim a W on an argument that hasnt happened??? what points did you counter exactly???

i lose interest because talking to you is futile... you make a few statements then rest on your so called laurels claiming some victory... to me thats just annoying, so yeah i lose interest... im not gonna appologize for that...

and my attitude didnt change at all... you walked into my attitude, it was there since my first post today... especially in the off topic section with bjjblue...

just because i dont respect you doesnt mean im intimidated by you or your opinions... get over yourself... call it what you want, but my behavior has been consistant...
    Last edited by Syn7; 12-21-2010 at 12:46 PM.

so you feel b!tching about another is becoming of a buddhist???

i dont see where youve proved me wrong in anything... if i thought i was wrong i would say so, as i have before...

i lose interest because talking to you is futile... you make a few statements then rest on your so called laurels claiming some victory... to me thats just annoying, so yeah i lose interest... im not gonna appologize for that...

and my attitude didnt change at all... you walked into my attitude, it was there since my first post today... especially in the off topic section with bjjblue...

just because i dont respect you doesnt mean im intimidated by you or your opinions... get over yourself... call it what you want, but my behavior has been consistant...

lol.

awesome. just awesome.

carry on!
    Kung Fu is good for you.