Thread: This year, I'm going to challenge Santa!

Exclamation This year, I'm going to challenge Santa!

I'm tired of that fool bringing me socks and aftershave every year. This year, his number is up. I've been studying the entire set of Robert Chu wing chun dvds and feel that I'm totally deadly. My plan is to put on my Affliction t-shirt (a size too small so it accents my muscles) and be waiting for him when he lands on the roof. Then we will go at it right there on the rooftop, Hong Kong style, baby!

OK then.

Welcome to the boards.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I shot santa with a crossbow last year. Be careful, he's a resilent old SOB
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

santa claus is dead
    shot him in his sleigh
    sucker went "ho ho"
    and I blew him away
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Dear Santa,
    All I want for Christmas is a Dora the Explorer Snuggie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin View Post
    Dear Santa,
    All I want for Christmas is a Dora the Explorer Snuggie.

how did u get my picture???

okay, i'll play

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

still playing

It's just an hour to our office party here. It seems there's a nice bash in store for us - good eats, secret santa, typical office xmas party.

Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

why would anyone have issues with Santa coming over to their home?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post

how did u get my picture???
    So now you are a New Age Guru, huh?

Grooooooooooovy!!!!!

Ho Ho Ho

Click for video. It's a little disappointing that Santa has crappy skills, but best of the season everyone. Get great gifts at MartialArtsMart!
    'Kung Fu' Santas provide store security in South Korea
    Armed with the prerequisite beards, presents and red bags, the Father Christmases demonstrate their martial arts skills at a shopping centre in South Korea.
    12:57PM GMT 01 Dec 2011

Christmas may still be weeks away but security guards in Seoul, South Korea were happy to dress up and spread some festive cheer with their humourous display.

Christmas is a major holiday in the country, home to one of Asia's largest Christian populations.

Kim Young-mok, director of the Safety and Security team, said the guards donned the Father Christmas outfits and handed out sweets around the shopping centre just to make their customers happy.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Might want to rethink that, FistOfBuddha...

...Santa's packin' heat.

Arizona club offers photos with Santa -- and guns
    Dec. 1, 2011 |

When a member of the Scottsdale Gun Club walked into the club dressed as Santa last year, other members wanted their picture taken with him. Since then, the club has offered holiday photo sessions. / Gordon Murray/Associated Press
    By Jacques Billeaud
    Associated Press

PHOENIX -- These aren't exactly the photos you took with Santa as a kid.

An Arizona gun club is offering a chance for children and their families to pose for photos with Santa -- with guns.

The photo op starts with Santa in a wingback chair, a Christmas tree behind him. The scene can be decked out with a holiday array of weapons, including an $80,000 machine gun, a tripod-mounted rifle and an AR15 with an attached grenade launcher.

Ron Kennedy, general manager of the Scottsdale Gun Club, said the business got the idea for the photo sessions last year when a member came in dressed as Santa and other members wanted pictures taken with him while they were holding their guns.

"Our customers have been looking for a fun and safe way to express their holiday spirit and passion for firearms," said Kennedy, noting that photos have been used for Christmas cards and Facebook posts. About 500 people showed up Saturday to take 150 photos.

In one, Santa cradles a toddler dressed in camouflage, while a man and woman stand close by with rifles. In another, young women pose with the AR15, an AK47 variant and other rifles as they surround old St. Nick.

Kennedy, whose club sells and rents guns and has an indoor shooting range, said the event wasn't aimed at children, but the club supports the right of parents to include kids in photos.

The guns in the photos aren't loaded and have had their firing pins removed, Kennedy said.

Democratic state Rep. Steve Farley, who proposed an unsuccessful ban on large-capacity gun magazines such as the one used in the Jan. 8 mass shooting in Tucson, Ariz., that wounded U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, said the photo op was inappropriate.

"To involve machine guns and Santa in a celebration in the birth of Jesus Christ is the worst kind of heresy I can imagine," he said. "I would suggest that the people who created this read some of the New Testament."

Kennedy said the club is simply trying to provide a safe holiday event. "It's more of a celebration of their Second Amendment rights," he said.

He said the club plans another photo session with Santa on Dec. 10. Club members pay $5, nonmembers $10.
    MartialArtsMart. Great gift ideas, holiday sales, free shipping until 12/31/11!
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips