Thread: Chinese translation of Grass Style Text - Northern Shaolin

Chinese translation of Grass Style Text - Northern Shaolin

Dear friends,
    i have a Quanpo of one of my forms written in Grass Style Calligraphy. I am trying to translate the three small characters to the right of the man wielding the Kwan Dao. I believe it is the name of the man in the picture.

I know the picture is not too clear, but if anyone could help translate the three small words, that would be most appreciated.

Kindest regards,

Buddhapalm
    "In heaven and earth no spot to hide;
    Bliss belongs to one that knows that things
    are empty and that man too is nothing.
    Splendid indeed is the Mongol longsword
    Slashing the spring wind like a flash of lightning !"

Monk Wu-hsueh Tsu-yuan - Reciting as the Mongol sabers slashed towards him. The Mongols spared him out of respect. For no ordinary man recites a poem facing death.

Back home in Atlanta, GA, USA, after living in Singapore
    My Chinese is far from great, but the second two characters look a little like "Yin (of yin/yang) Long (as in dragon)".

Hope others pipe in here to help you out.
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

http://www.pathsatlanta.org

BP,

It is very difficult reading Chinese names in calligraphy because like English handwriting signature.

I have a collection of Chinese surnames and from what I can figure out is for the first character is the family surname of Chi.