Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's talk Whisky!

I don't much care for scotch whiskies. I drink a lot of Canadian blends. Blended Canadian whisky is smooth and tastes good. Second to that I like a good bourbon whisky.
    Once knew an old man that made bourbon. He malted his own corn and barley. He bought fresh barrels and would put certain sugars in rain water in them and left it for a long time. Dried them good and then burned them out. Carmalizing the sugars in the wood and bringing out many other flavors. He also added additional burnt woods into the barrels and he could age whisky that tasted like 15 year old in about 18 months. You would have to sip some of this brew to appreciate what he could do. I drink approximately 5.25 liters of whisky every month.

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    ive had the more watered down stuff and teh real stuff

the bigget difference is the taste teh real can be more bitter and knock you on your @ss easier

http://www.eabsinthe.com/i31//information.html

http://www.absintheonline.com/acatal..._absinthe.html

the greek ouzo tastes pretty much the same though and is cheaper/easier to get your hands on

both basically just taste like a real strong licorice drink so its best to mix it with something if youre a more for taste type of drinker
    i heard it tastes like sh!t... but ive never tried, myself... real wormwood apparently needs to be mixed well to be drinkable... true???

wormwood booze is illegal in most if not all states correct??? im still suprised salvia is legal pretty much everywhere... that sh!t is crazy... but pot is NOT OK... and they will even extradite(sp?) activist politicians over it... big money in that drug war stuff... big money...
    Last edited by Syn7; 12-31-2010 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    I don't much care for scotch whiskies. I drink a lot of Canadian blends. Blended Canadian whisky is smooth and tastes good. Second to that I like a good bourbon whisky.
    Once knew an old man that made bourbon. He malted his own corn and barley. He bought fresh barrels and would put certain sugars in rain water in them and left it for a long time. Dried them good and then burned them out. Carmalizing the sugars in the wood and bringing out many other flavors. He also added additional burnt woods into the barrels and he could age whisky that tasted like 15 year old in about 18 months. You would have to sip some of this brew to appreciate what he could do. I drink approximately 5.25 liters of whisky every month.
    if whiskey isnt your main drink....... you sir, are an alcaholic 5 liters is alot...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    if whiskey isnt your main drink....... you sir, are an alcaholic 5 liters is alot...
    It's a bottle a week.

Or, about 5 oz a day, every day.

I am guessing that LCP is perma buzzed at all times.

Like the entire adult population of the UK. slightly buzzed all day.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

ttt 4 2012

G Spirits

The quote below is from their NSFW website.
    The idea of founding our own spirit label was born in our time as barkeepers in a ****tail bar.

Even in those days we only worked with the best spirits to achieve an optimal taste adventure. With age our experience and aspiration increased. However, we noticed quickly that it's not just the taste which makes you enjoy a drink fully. Good flavour is the basis, the conveying feeling, the highlight. Because of our great interest in the best spirits, we came across a Vodka, filtered above diamonds. A nice idea to convey the feeling. However, for us there is nothing more than the erotism of a beautiful woman. To create the perfect taste we let every single drop of our spirits run over the breasts of a special type of woman, a type we recognize in this liquor.

This sensuality awakens the true character of our brands and gives them an identity, a soul, a spirit, a G-Spirit.
    And of course, the whiskey...would this be overly peaty or teaty?

The G.Whisky No.1

What concerns our G-Whisky No.1 we are highly proud we found it. What we are most proud to, is that we won the current Playmate Of The Year over for this whisky. Gorgeous Alexa Varga put the finishing touches to our singlemalt and makes it to something special.

G-Spirits: First of all congratulation on becoming Playmate Of The Year! A title you have more than derserved.

Alexa: Thank you very much! Yes, all in all it was a quite exciting evening and of course I´m very proud to hold that title. To become one of the first G-Spirit-Girls a moment after, honours me.

G-Spirits: The pleasure is all ours. How do you continue after all this success?

Alexa: After all this media hype I'll take some time off. I really love my job, but it can be exhausting, too.

G-Spirits: Thats true, we understand that. At 8 a.m. this morning, you even gave a TV interview, and just moments later you went to Munich by airplane to join our campaign.

Alexa: Like I said, quite exhausting, but however, I was full of anticipation towards the Shooting.

G-Spirits: The G in our label stands for gentleman. What characterizes a real gentleman in your mind?

Alexa: A real gentleman distinguish himself by being obliging and caring. He knows how to treat ladys.

G-Spirits: Other characterisitcs a man must have?

Alexa: He has to be honest, faithful and needs a sense of humour.

G-Spirits: We award our whisky a high degree of class, intensity and versatility. Features you apply to?

Alexa: Hm, I would say it's for others to judge if you have class or not. What belongs to intensity, I approach everything with great ambition and I try to implement it thoroughly. I always give my best. Moreover I have an open mind towards new things, so I guess I'm quite versatile. That’s why I didn’t consider long about your job offer.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

really???

I couldn't even finish that. A good whiskey may make women look better, but no woman can make whiskey taste better.

obviously you've been drinking off the wrong women, syn...

I'm just wondering about exactly how the liquor is poured over the women in an industrial factory. Is it some kind of sluice contraption? How do I get that job?
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post

I'm just wondering about exactly how the liquor is poured over the women in an industrial factory. Is it some kind of sluice contraption? How do I get that job?
    You got gold, er I mean tittie fever, Gene???

I have never had whiskey off a womans chest. I have done shots off other areas tho.

But honey, that's another story!!! Yeah it's a bit sweeter, but that's all about the anticipation. When it's your turn.... ahhhhhh.

I've been trying to imagine the breast sluicing production line all day

I have done shots off other areas tho. D
    Ok, ok, you win! I don't want to know.

It was off a human, tho, right? Wait, wait, I stick to my original thought. I *really* don't want to know.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Ok, ok, you win! I don't want to know.

It was off a human, tho, right? Wait, wait, I stick to my original thought. I *really* don't want to know.
    Small of the back(female) is a great chalice!!!

Anyone tried the honey jack?

Anyone tried the honey jack?
    I have a friend that lives on Honey Jack. I have drank it and it is pretty good. Gentleman Jack is just Jack that has been filtered an extra time through fruitwood charcoal. I also like good vodka that is distilled by fractionation rather than the standard pot still. It is clean at about 195 proof and does not have all the aldihydes and conjoners in it that the standard pot stilled whiskeys have. Less headache in a jug compared. Well, you still have to dilute it with distilled water to make it drinkable. I have a theory. It is when you begin to detox that you start feeling the effects of all the higher alchohols, so rather than do that to yourself, just never detox. Stay at that point where you have a really buzz going on and never sober up. Never experience that hangover. I have messed up a few times and over slept, and I am certain that I have caught a glimpse of the grim reaper a time or two, but thank Daniel's for that little hair of the dog that bit me. That is the antidote.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    It's a bottle a week.

Yes, I am. I was told years ago by a brain scientist that just quiting cold turkey from booze can kill you. I do not want to die, so I continue to maintain my buzz. I have tried all sorts of drugs, but never did find one that agreed with me, until I started drinking this elixor called alchohol. I have always considered beer and wine to be stage one for good whisky or vodka.
    Jackie Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Chiang Po View Post
    I have a friend that lives on Honey Jack. I have drank it and it is pretty good. Gentleman Jack is just Jack that has been filtered an extra time through fruitwood charcoal. I also like good vodka that is distilled by fractionation rather than the standard pot still. It is clean at about 195 proof and does not have all the aldihydes and conjoners in it that the standard pot stilled whiskeys have. Less headache in a jug compared. Well, you still have to dilute it with distilled water to make it drinkable. I have a theory. It is when you begin to detox that you start feeling the effects of all the higher alchohols, so rather than do that to yourself, just never detox. Stay at that point where you have a really buzz going on and never sober up. Never experience that hangover. I have messed up a few times and over slept, and I am certain that I have caught a glimpse of the grim reaper a time or two, but thank Daniel's for that little hair of the dog that bit me. That is the antidote.
    Word, just get your drunken style jug with a good cork and tie that b1tch to your waist. Drinks all day! Stay drunk, my friend.

Honestly, I'm not a big drinker. I never let it get a hold of me and I never get hammered. EVER. I never lose control. I'll stop at a nice wobble, where I feel good but I can still throw down some windmills in the cypher. Nothing worse than a hammered B-Boy. "wait wait, I can do this, lemme try again" lol. Train wreck. Just say no.
    I likes me some ganja more. Much healthier. As I age I smoke less and less tho. Nothin like a nice blunt after a long day. Way better than a whiskey, for me anyways. Although I do enjoy a nice drink before bed sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    It's a bottle a week.

Especially if he's drinking other spirits or liquors on top of that.