Thread: Qigong in Long Island

Qigong in Long Island

Please keep this on the main board as it needs quick and lots of views.

Had a girl call my school from Long Island after seeing my info about qigong on line, I was hoping to help her out, she seems in desperate need of a qigong doctor. Does anyone know any qigong teachers or medical doctors on Long Island?

I do live in NY but up state and I am 6 hours form there, thank you kindly
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    Please keep this on the main board as it needs quick and lots of views.

Had a girl call my school from Long Island after seeing my info about qigong on line, I was hoping to help her out, she seems in desperate need of a qigong doctor. Does anyone know any qigong teachers or medical doctors on Long Island?

I do live in NY but up state and I am 6 hours form there, thank you kindly
    I'm on LI; what does she need / what is she looking for? she needs to be careful, there's a lot of BS out here...
    I'm certified to teach various qigongs and use it in my PT practice along w OMT; my wife is an OB/GYN / certified yoga instructor (almost) and French trained osteopath; and my sifu is in NYC if she's more inclined to that

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    I'm on LI; what does she need / what is she looking for? she needs to be careful, there's a lot of BS out here...
    I'm certified to teach various qigongs and use it in my PT practice along w OMT; my wife is an OB/GYN / certified yoga instructor (almost) and French trained osteopath; and my sifu is in NYC if she's more inclined to that
    Where is Superman in this resume!

thanks Taai, going to PM you her number please call her
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    thanks Taai, going to PM you her number please call her
    check ur PM

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Where is Superman in this resume!
    unfortunately, having kryptonite as a weakness, he didn't quite make the grade...