Thread: Bullfighting can be considered a martial art right?

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    We just happen to follow a gov pattern of which finds roots established in the time of those civilizations (and our artwork pertaining to that government reflects this). And for the record, in a lot of ways, so do you. As does a large part of Europe...
    thats kind of my point. i see alot of similarities in that world and our world. same stuff happening over and over. i wish i would see more rather than hear more.

as far as american bashing, i have more criticisms of canada but theres only a few canadians here... im asking questions, and not being satisfied with the answers i probe on... you dont have to get offended because i disagree with you... if i wasnt open to what you have to say i wouldnt give you the time... but i dont hate any country... i dont love any country either... i try not to let those lines dictate my thinking... but the reality is that those lines do exist and its totally worth examining and vetting in every way shape and form... nothing is above criticism, nothing...

and for the record, i dont really identify muyself as canadian... you cant put a whole nation behind one persons opinion... you can criticise any institution you feel needs to be criticised, but you cant lump a whole nation into one mould...
    Last edited by Syn7; 01-03-2011 at 10:09 AM.