Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strikeforce Heavweight Grand Prix

Strikeforce Heavweight Grand Prix

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Looks pretty sweet.
    Go hard or go home or some where else up to you

http://therandomandthefit.blogspot.com.au/

my guess is overeem vs rogers in the final...

fedor will beat silva but lose to overeem... rogers will beat barnet and then after kharitonov beats arlovski, he will get beat up by rogers... overeem vs rogers final and i think overeem will win...

i'd like to see barnett do well tho... werdum too... but i just cant see it happening....

this is my prediction

its crazy how far strikeforce has let M1 in... all coz of fedor... hope he's worth it... without fedor m1 is basically a guy standing there with his hand out waiting for his cut... i wonder what % they are throwing down for the events... i dont like the way m1 operates at all...
    Last edited by Syn7; 01-13-2011 at 06:55 PM.

anyone else care to make a prediction??? come on now, throw em up....

Fedor beats Silva, and then beats Werdum (who beat Overeem)...

Barnett beats Rogers, and then beats Kharitonov (who beat Arlovski)...

Fedor beats Barnett in the final to take the whole thing.

way different ay... you really think barnett will beat rogers? i think rogers will knock him out... i'll guess in the second, tko by punches or solid ko...

i also dont see werdum beating overeem... as much as i dislike overeem, he's a beast... i dont think that match will go the distance either...

i agree fedor will win his first fight...

also, i cant see arlovski going anywhere... he's on the very back end of his career... if he does pull it off, it will be a short lived come back... IMO anyways...

anyone else???
    Last edited by Syn7; 01-16-2011 at 04:27 PM.

fedor to meet overeem in one semi

Rogers against arlovski in the other

oRgers into the final to face.....(i'd like to say fedor but Overeem is a beast) so overeem in the final and overeem for the win!

haha, watch silva take it now lol...

almost the same ay... just the arlovski difference... i almost went that way, but changed my mind... and im stickin to it...

any more??? c'mon now, i know yall out there, lets get it on record...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HBIa...layer_embedded

I am really excited by this tournament.

It should be good, shame overeems title isn't on the line till after the tournament, he will stil be the strikeforce champ if he loses in the first round. I think overeem will win the whole thing thought

Overeem will murder Werdum with ease.

Werdum doesn't have great takedowns and his standup is, well, nothing compared to Overeem.

Fedor will crush Bigfoot.

It all comes down to whoever wins between Fedor and Overeem; that person will go on to win the tournament.

Oh, and I'm calling Kharitanov to upset everyone in his bracket and crush Barnett (who is gonna be Rogers by GnP).
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Designs View Post
    Overeem will murder Werdum with ease.

Werdum doesn't have great takedowns and his standup is, well, nothing compared to Overeem.

Fedor will crush Bigfoot.

It all comes down to whoever wins between Fedor and Overeem; that person will go on to win the tournament.

Oh, and I'm calling Kharitanov to upset everyone in his bracket and crush Barnett (who is gonna be Rogers by GnP).
    i agree that kharitanov will beat arlovski but thats it, barnett or rogers would hurt him... but barnett over rogers??? i'll wager a nickel on rogers, my friend...

and fedor is a machine... you cant ever rule him out, but i think overeem would beat him 8 out of 10 times and 5 of those would be in devastating fashion...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    i agree that kharitanov will beat arlovski but thats it, barnett or rogers would hurt him... but barnett over rogers??? i'll wager a nickel on rogers, my friend...

and fedor is a machine... you cant ever rule him out, but i think overeem would beat him 8 out of 10 times and 5 of those would be in devastating fashion...
    Rogers is overrated dude.... Barnett will take him down, GnP or submit him.

Kharitonov is the TOUGHEST mofo going into that tournament and he CAN and WILL bang it out with Rogers and if anything, outlast the guy LOL.

WAR SERGEI
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

Werdum has already beaten Overeem in the past, but I think Overeem takes it...

Fedor beats Silva

Kharitonov KO's Arlovski

Barnett via GnP

Fedor KO's Overeem - thats how to beat him... I'm **** sure Kharitonov has already done this to Overeem too?

I struggle to call on Barnett and Kharitonov - but the winner still loses to Fedor in the final
    When it does happen, it's fast and hard and over quick. Either I'm standing or he's standing. That's Real.
    nospam

You type because you have fingers. Not because you have logic.
    Phil Redmond

lotsa fedor love huh...

i like fedor... but his management company is populated by bottom feeders and absolute wastes of skin... i mean these guys arent the big players they think they are... they only have one fighter worth mentioning... how that makes them feel they can dictate the state of mma, i have no idea... fedor is not the greatest, he's ONE of the greatest... you dont see ed soares trying to extort everyone... these fukcin guys, are they mobbed up or what??? i know alexander has russian mob tats but theyve been exposed as fake and wannabe-ish... i dunno, i'd like to see fedor managed by human beings before he's completely worn out and tossed aside...

i really like fedor, as a person and a fighter, but his managers are are just such knuckle dragging evolutionary cul de sacs... quite unfortunate...

you should hear white talk about all the offers theyve thrown back in his face...

anyone else??? predictions... overeem first round tko final...
    Last edited by Syn7; 02-04-2011 at 08:03 PM.