Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi, long time no read.

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Yue View Post
    I am a huge horror movie fan, but I have no interest in watching that. I heard a description and decided I could live without it.

Some things you just can't unsee.
    oddly enough, my daughter told me about that movie.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    the following two vids helped me tremendously after ****ing up my shoulder benching using too wide of a grip:

2 min warm up ... i do these before every upper body day:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCp-Y...eature=channel

5 day rehab protocol ... i did this for about two months religiously, 2 - 4 days a week for some time after that, and i still pull some of movements out for warmups and / or prehab:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0ONHZmsFec

Nice GDA! Thanks for that. Good to see you're still throwing the iron around. How old is your daughter now... 9 or 10?
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com

The Diesel Crew's rehab, rotator cuff and other shoulder injury prevention routines really really rule. I've been doing them for two years now as a regular part of my warm-ups.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Yue View Post
    Nice GDA! Thanks for that. Good to see you're still throwing the iron around. How old is your daughter now... 9 or 10?
    very close ... she's 11, will be 12 this coming summer. shes a ****ing cheerleader if you can believe that. she's a ridiculously good kid in spite of my attepmts to corrupt her at evey turn. the only reason she knew about that movie is because it was rented at a slumber party she was at .... i guess they turned it off as soon as they realized what the movie was about!

i am indeed still throwing the iron around, but havent been able to train in martial arts since going back to school four years ago. three more years to go. ill actually have a doctorate in physical therapy when its all said and done. then ill make people call me dr. atrocity.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    The Diesel Crew's rehab, rotator cuff and other shoulder injury prevention routines really really rule. I've been doing them for two years now as a regular part of my warm-ups.
    yeah ... they have some really good youtube vids. ive incorporated some of their other warmup stuff as well. how's training going man?
    where's my beer?

11? Wow, time flies.

I'm not training anymore either. I miss it, but my joints don't. I was looking through some recent photos of the bruises I used to have on my forearms - Peng lai hurts.

Dr. Atrocity is a perfect name for an evil villain. Can you do some evil PT on the side just to live up to the name?
    The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it's still on the list.

www.curious3d.com