View Poll Results: Have you ever had an article published in KFM?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • No

2 50.00%

Thread: Wing Chun articles in Kung Fu Magazine...

Wing Chun articles in Kung Fu Magazine...

... What Wing Chun??!! I hear you all say!

As a final gesture to the publishers and editors of Kung Fu Magazine from all the way over here in the sunny UK, let's get real here, who of you that post here have even been published in the magazine at all? Like, ever?

I read the other month the Editors comments about forum bickering in his note, but what has KFM done to help us? Who has KFM approached out of all of us to contribute? And to round this all off:

Why isn't there as much effort put into publishing or writing some quality Wing Chun articles, instead of all this bickering?

So, if you have been published, please share what you put across in print so we can keep the discussions meaningful and relevant to the forum and magazine that we all seem to be contributing towards, even if we abuse the privelage on the forums one way or another. I for one would like to see a forum that I could sign post people and students interested in Wing Chun to. Don't you?

Any thoughts? Attacks? Criticisms? Rants or Tiger-eyed views are very welcome!
    Last edited by LoneTiger108; 01-13-2011 at 01:20 PM.
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

NOTE: I re-read my pointless rant and apologize for being such a spanner (that would be the Londoners equivalent to a ''dumb-a$$!") Hence, that luverly 'Edit' button was used dramatically
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術