Thread: And why should Terence...

And why should Terence...

...get to close my thread? Defacto, if not dejure.

That's what I'd like to know, Dave.

I try to have discussion about my perspective on wing chun - including the fact that in order to make what we do in TWC work it requires blocks and parries from non contact (long range) as a bridge to fight the inside wing chun game - and he says anything and everything to try and derail the thread right there at the point about watching elbows and knees in order to do that - of which there is much more I could have said - for it really is a science of how to read the opponent through those four points.

Just because I choose not to allow him to derail and I go toe-to-toe with him once he starts to get real ugly about it (see his posts about William Cheung and TWC)....

the thread gets closed ???!!!

You, Dave/sihing73, in effect, allowed him to do the very things I was talking about.

He acts like a cowardly internet flame thrower in order to derail someone else's point of view - they fire back: the thread gets deleted.

And the sicko with no life who is willing to make 8-10 posts a day - so much of which is devoted to ripping into other people...

he gets to shape the course of events around here.

Why is that, Dave?
    Last edited by Ultimatewingchun; 01-14-2011 at 03:48 PM.

Victor,

You contributed just as much to the closing of the thread. Rather than ignore what T had to say you responded in like and also in poor taste, imho.

If you are unable to stay on topic as well then why keep it going?

Also, to spare the wasted bandwidth this topic is also being closed.

If you want to discuss this further contact me via PM or email.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space