Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Public education in Texas faces massive cuts

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    to me that is very unchristian... its that attitude that ends up with train tracks leading to massive barbed wired complexes...

just look at germany... thats how it all started... us vs. them, they are fukcing up our country yadda yadda... and then a few years down the road you got people being thrown into ovens...

yeah i said it... what...
    Well I really don't appreciate that. I have Jewish blood in me, enough I'd have been sent to the camps myself had I lived under Nazi rule. And I also had ancestors murdered during the Holocaust (they were from Krakow, Poland). Think about that the next time you use the worn out Democrat tactic of calling/comparing other people Nazis during political disagreements please.

oh come on... what a fukcing cop out... your a joke blue... my point was about how it happened, not about jewish this and that... stay focussed here, man, you always misdirect and deflect... and again you called me a democrat... i guess you dont have anything other than attacks on dems in your cookie cutter playbook... how many times do i have to tell you im not a democrat... besides, most americans wouldnt know "hard left" if it climbed up your ass... americas center sits on the right of the worlds center... on a world scale, most democrats are right of center...

just because you are jewish, it doesnt give you a pass when creating an environment similar to what led to the camps in nazi occupied territories... you spout the same sh1t, just different wording and directed at different people...

take as much offence as you want, it wasnt even close to an attack on anything jewish... stop making yourself a victim... be a man...

to suggest that i was dissing jews in any way there is a pathetic sad cop out... man up...

SYN, please just stop.

I didn't call you a Democrat, I said you are using their tactics. And I'm not creating anything similar to Germany in the 1930s. If you think I am, please tell me how my belief that able-bodied people who refuse to work should not get taxpayer money for things is similar to the Nazi laws.

And I am being a man, I'm not the one calling others racists and comparing them to Nazis. I'm actually sticking to my beliefs in the face of being called those names. IMO, that's a perfect example of not making excuses as well as being a man.

Quote Originally Posted by curenado View Post
    It seems to me that people can also be highly sensitive and easily translate what is a simple fact of some sort into something more - I mean, maybe it is, maybe it isn't but often it seems thst there could be a degree of projection involved.

To support or not support human rights is one thing. What you have to keep in perspective is that there really is no such thing - humans made it up in certain places and enforced it at the tip of a sword.
    So they really don't exist per se, they are something we argue for and don't always win.

Incidentally, I doubt Germans of the day woud have said "...yadda yadda.." (it was funny though.)

The barbed wire complexes are already there. So are the ovens. So are the so called storage "caskets" made of plastic and capable of holding 3 bodies deep. (You can only incenerate so many in so much time)

While all of that is already in place as well as law to enforce it in most places, I am not too sure race will be the primary factor involved when those facilities are in operation.

But I don't think that just because someone points out a statistic that happens to apply to a particular demographic in a larger degree, it makes them racist. That is slaying the messenger, so you gotta factor that in......

no no... i dont think race will be what sends people to camps... im saying that racism, along with other factors, have led to situations where marginalized people are looked at as worthless because they are caught in the poverty trap...

and as for bjjblue, im not saying you base all this on race... i never said that... im just saying he hatefull, quick to judge whole groups of people, and yes in some cases he is racist...

those who agree with blue will be mortified at that statement... those who are truly sensitive to racism will have spotted blue for what he is a long time ago... like i said before, you dont have to say overtly racist things to be racist.... and to gloss over the fact that racism got alot these poverty stricken people stuck in that trap is racist in itself...

for those who dont get that, im not sure what to say to make them understand... how do you undo so many years of conditioning with a few words on a kungfu forum??? i dont expect much... im just here for the duels...

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    And I am being a man, I'm not the one calling others racists and comparing them to Nazis.

Before the presidential-election you did exactly that. You CONSTANTLY use tactics that you later whine about when people use them on you.

Nice try, though.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

BTW, for those willing to look, a CONSERVATIVE thinktank laid into Texas' board over the textbook BS that was in the news a few months back.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons