pete gonzales 3-0-0 of the McMartial Arts style has called me f@ggot hillbilly with an online blackbelt in bullsh!t kung fu... so in respect to my honor, dignity, and integrity i will step forward as a self taught, self training martial artist and iron ball juggler... a stone mason who was beaten up and pushed around for the first 20 years of my life... shoved in lockers because i was a small skinny redhead with glasses, a hearing aide, and asthma... so to all you martial artists out their who put up with the ridicule of being considered weak and inferiour... i go and accept this for you as much as for myself... the date has not been set because this childish 22 year old has the mentality of a two year old... deleted my comments on facebook after he befriended me... i intend to crush him with so much style that you people will be talking about this for ages to come... LOL... of course then again there is always that possibility of an absolute failure, but something tells me i didn't train and wait 12 years for my first fight for no reason... fear not, i will keep you all informed of the progress to this monumental development.