Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: so i have accepted a challenge...

so i have accepted a challenge...

pete gonzales 3-0-0 of the McMartial Arts style has called me f@ggot hillbilly with an online blackbelt in bullsh!t kung fu... so in respect to my honor, dignity, and integrity i will step forward as a self taught, self training martial artist and iron ball juggler... a stone mason who was beaten up and pushed around for the first 20 years of my life... shoved in lockers because i was a small skinny redhead with glasses, a hearing aide, and asthma... so to all you martial artists out their who put up with the ridicule of being considered weak and inferiour... i go and accept this for you as much as for myself... the date has not been set because this childish 22 year old has the mentality of a two year old... deleted my comments on facebook after he befriended me... i intend to crush him with so much style that you people will be talking about this for ages to come... LOL... of course then again there is always that possibility of an absolute failure, but something tells me i didn't train and wait 12 years for my first fight for no reason... fear not, i will keep you all informed of the progress to this monumental development.

Not sure who I pity more at this moment...
    You, Pete or US, LMAO !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Not sure who I pity more at this moment...
    You, Pete or US, LMAO !!
    LOL... and that's the sheer beauty of it all... either way it is a win win situation... everyone thinks kung fu is for show, i intend to give them one hell of a show regardless of how much kung fu may or may not be involved... it's going to be completely video recorded.

Please do yourself a favor and play the game well. Don't think you're going to root your horse stance to stop his takedowns....Watch his videos of his fights and gameplan accordingly.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    LOL... and that's the sheer beauty of it all... either way it is a win win situation... everyone thinks kung fu is for show, i intend to give them one hell of a show regardless of how much kung fu may or may not be involved... it's going to be completely video recorded.
    I know !
    I wonder if Pete understands how much of a lose-lose this is for him.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I know !
    I wonder if Pete understands how much of a lose-lose this is for him.
    i dunno... we never have had the courtesy yet to meet face to face...

and thanks for the input masterkiller... my root stance is not gonna stop his takedowns... i am just gonna go along for whatever ride he attempts to take me on. just goin' with the flow...

for the last three months i have replaced forms training with my newly constructed wooden dummy with iron arms... i have been working it and the bag for an average of 4-5 hours a day... forgive multiple posts... public librabry does not allow copy and paste.

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    for the last three months i have replaced forms training with my newly constructed wooden dummy with iron arms... i have been working it and the bag for an average of 4-5 hours a day... forgive multiple posts... public librabry does not allow copy and paste.
    You might also go to the local high school and see if you can train with the wrestling team a few times, just to get a feel for getting taken down/stopping takedowns. Most coaches love to have new meat for their kids to play with.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    You might also go to the local high school and see if you can train with the wrestling team a few times, just to get a feel for getting taken down/stopping takedowns. Most coaches love to have new meat for their kids to play with.
    A good suggestion, if nothing else you get to expose to something new, BUT if your Goal (UKI) is to see if you have a valid training methodology, then do what you are doing and keep us posted.

I did something similar a few years back, where I trained for a fight with no sparring and strictly with solo drills and bag work.
    It worked for me, BUT I had a good solid core of experience to "fall back on" and that is not the case with you, so I am curious how it will turn out.

bring a Lariat.
    rope him from behind.
    kick his ass.
    take pictures & make video.
    post on youtube
    share!

He'll never be an idiot again and you'll get massive laughs.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Hey good luck Uki. If you win, do some iron ball juggling for the crowed afterwards if your able. and get that on film, i want to see the juggling. and do some cool tricks.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

bring a Lariat.
    a golden one that makes him tell the truth!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

what would totally fry his noodle would be if you also wore a full wonder woman costume!

That's a psy-op he couldn't have a hope against.

And don't forget the Lariat!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

and the bracers. or you cant block bullets.

i'm rooting for ya uki, dont let it not happen!!