Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: so i have accepted a challenge...

If I beat you with a knife or gun, you'd be dead

Officially, we cannot condone any unregulated challenge matches for obvious reasons. That just had to be said here.

Nice Rickson quote, MK. Spot on.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    and if you beat me in a lawsuit i will order pizza to your house randomly for 5 years.
    win .
    It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

wow man that was a nice fight. i was surprised you did well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTckarpeNDE

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

You know what this thread needs?

A training montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU9Uw...eature=related
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

It is bias to think that the art of war is just for killing people. It is not to kill people, it is to kill evil. It is a strategem to give life to many people by killing the evil of one person.
    - Yagyū Munenori

One word of advice

One word of advice: flatulence.

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    You know what this thread needs?

A training montage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU9Uw...eature=related
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61yKkQJSZVk

so when is this fight??? have you guys settled down and made nice yet???

im ****ing hammered, and i havent posted here in years. aside from the stupid bull**** i spewed forth in the past 36 hours that is. but my guess is that there will be no fight. something will happen, and tma can go on arguing its valitdity. meanwhile, traditional guys who step into the ring will continue to be seen as the exception to the vast norm, and eventually tma = larp if it doesnt already.

who's that one dude... lkmfdm? is that right? i bet **** like this makes his job far more difficult.
    where's my beer?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnedDownAtrocity View Post
    im ****ing hammered, and i havent posted here in years. aside from the stupid bull**** i spewed forth in the past 36 hours that is. but my guess is that there will be no fight. something will happen, and tma can go on arguing its valitdity. meanwhile, traditional guys who step into the ring will continue to be seen as the exception to the vast norm, and eventually tma = larp if it doesnt already.

who's that one dude... lkmfdm? is that right? i bet **** like this makes his job far more difficult.
    why, he runs a kickboxing school and makes no allusions to tcma with it.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

update...

so this guy's trainer kinda guy pretty much told him to grow the **** up and stop getting bent out of shape from internet posts... kids... LOL... so i told him as a fighter, pete should be honored to give me my life's lesson in wether or not i know how to fight... so i am going down there to meet pete face to face to see if he truly wants to be my teacher, but unfortunately, after issuing me the challenge, pete unfriended me on facebook and has not told me when he is down at the gym training - i even gave him my phone number and passed it along, so now i sit and wait for a call... with three kids at home, it's not like i can drive down to the gym and wait for him to show up... so my words to you all... patience... works of art take time to create.

and to clairify the fists comment... i mean't no sun fists... i have been doing alot of open palm strikes, backhands, hammer fists, forearm strikes, and many elbows... i intend to focus on the open handed strikes(slaps) because of his comment that stated he would smack the tattoo off my face... this is purely a conscious choice to add a bit of flare to the show, although ultimately i understand that all plans become obsolete when combat commences... some of you people are soooo ****ing negative... LOL... but that's okay. life is what you make of it.

This fight ain't happening...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    This fight ain't happening...
    but not, apparently, and for once, for lack of trying on the part of the TMA camp!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin View Post
    In sport is it not honorable to stop when the opponent taps, the corner throws in the towel, the bell sounds or the ref. stops the match?
    Sport is for money, unless you're an AMMY, in which case you're just a sucker making money for someone else.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    and to clairify the fists comment... i mean't no sun fists... i have been doing alot of open palm strikes, backhands, hammer fists, forearm strikes, and many elbows... i intend to focus on the open handed strikes(slaps) because of his comment that stated he would smack the tattoo off my face... this is purely a conscious choice to add a bit of flare to the show, although ultimately i understand that all plans become obsolete when combat commences... some of you people are soooo ****ing negative... LOL... but that's okay. life is what you make of it.
    a word of caution.
    Just because you develop your weapon, doesn't mean you have an efficient delivery system.
    Case in point: When I was younger, I trained in Tang Soo Do. I was long and lanky. I could easily drop into splits, kick the wall behind me, multiple head kicks, no problem.
    My teacher, shorter than me, shorter legs, and less flexibility-could kick me at will, while I couldn't land one on him.
    I had good kicks, he knew how to use them.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.