It should be noted that Chua and Rubenfeld are very successful people and are capitalizing on the buzz very well.
Tiger Mom's husband: I agree with 99% of her parenting

The media continues to churn out stories about Amy Chua, aka Tiger Mom. It has been four weeks since the Wall Street Journal ran an excerpt of Chua's widely discussed book Battle Hymn of a Tiger Mom, and ever since the world has been subjected to nonstop Tiger Mom news.

This morning, Chua's husband Jed Rubenfeld appeared on Good Morning America. The Yale law professor said, "The last few months have been tough on the family yet her book has sparked an international conversation and that's tremendous."

Rubenfeld also backed his wife's strict parenting style: "99% of the time absolutely I agreed with it, because as I was saying for me these were traditional American values, not Asian," he said. "So yes, I was on board with it."

As for the time Chua called one of their daughters "garbage," Rubenfeld called that "overblown."

"Is there any parent that you know who wouldn't want to have a do-over, one do-over for something that they said to their kids that they wish they hadn't? Rubenfeld said. "You know I give her credit for her honesty."

Rubenfeld is also an author and he spends the last half of the segment talking about his latest work, The Death Instinct. It seems Tiger Mom and Tiger Dad know how to use the media to sell books...