Thread: Why Almost Everything You Hear About Medicine is Wrong

Why Almost Everything You Hear About Medicine is Wrong

A very intersting read, thank you. There is a lot of corruption in medicine, just like in other areas of our society. Lets hope that the authorities do something about this.

Whoops, I forgot the authorities and governments are themselves bought and paid for by the corporate powers. However,not to worry, as more and more people are waking up to this absolute corruption and things will be changing soon enough.

Where did the article say anything about corruption? Inaccurate and disproved research was the theme of the article. Comes with the territory of any scientific methodology. People are so naive that they think science is an infallible method of providing 100% results. Not even close.

On a new, nonconspiracy thread, has anyone ever heard what came of the research into Eastern holistic medicine? I keep hearing that more and more Western doctors are buying into it.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Saw this in the comments. I lol'd

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Where did the article say anything about corruption?
    This is a quote from the article:

" “Positive” drug trials, which find that a treatment is effective, and “negative” trials, in which a drug fails, take the same amount of time to conduct. “But negative trials took an extra two to four years to be published,” he noticed. “Negative results sit in a file drawer, or the trial keeps going in hopes the results turn positive.” With billions of dollars on the line, companies are loath to declare a new drug ineffective. As a result of the lag in publishing negative studies, patients receive a treatment that is actually ineffective. That made Ioannidis wonder, how many biomedical studies are wrong?"

What the above paragraph describes is CORRUPTION, and this is just tip of the iceberg.

For more related corruption, do watch the video and its other 4 parts in the Fluoride thread....

Where did the article say anything about corruption? Inaccurate and disproved research was the theme of the article. Comes with the territory of any scientific methodology. People are so naive that they think science is an infallible method of providing 100% results. Not even close.
    People are naive about a lot of things. People are just as easily taken for a ride in alternative med. Its funny how much the alt med biz benefits from demonizing western med, while using the same marketing practices.

I'll have to see if I can find the study again that I read a while back. It was something from the UK talking about how a lot of these mass produced TCM medications are laced with pharmaceuticals to actually produce the intended effects and can contain well over the normal dosages. Which raises another issue. I've seen a lot of TCM people complain that because certain things they prescribe aren't considered medications but rather supplements, their patients can't make insurance claims to pay for their services and that is subsequently"keeping their practice down" so to speak. Yet at the same time, due to being classified as supplements, those same products are not bound by the same levels of testing required of medications. Anyways, that's getting out on a tangent. The point is though, that nothing is perfect regardless of the tagline slapped on it. A lot of people seem to think that just because something comes in a pleasant shade of green and has pictures of happy trees on the box that it must be safe. Truth is nothing you put in your body, be it mainstream or alternative, is completely without risk.

Anyways, its good when the scientific method shows things to be wrong. That's how progress is made. People seem to forget it wasn't but a couple hundred years ago we were cutting people open to bleed the demons out.

Many people of the conspiracy theory bent seem to be not wanting to take accountability for their lives, take responsibility for their actions and words and they certainly seem to throw out this idea that the world is happening TO them as opposed to the reality that is they are happening to the world like all of us.

many cannot yet understand the difference between "your" and "you're" and these folks probably don't know what "yore" even means.

Which makes it all a very tiring shovel through the snow to get to the cabin which is under heaps of it.

so you have one little 1karat diamond of information in there, but unfortunately for you, there is 500 million tonnes of coal sitting on top of it.

anyway, the information cannot be trusted for the most part because it has been sullied by idiots, malcontents and morons or it is disinformation strictly there to contribute to the pile.

In the meantime, we're half a century later and still no real answers to the questions that arise at conspiracy sites like:

1. who shot jfk (50 answers, who knows which is correct)
    2. who are the powers that be (well? who are they?)
    3. was 9/11 and inside job
    4. why is the us military taking over ancient Babylon?
    5. nazis made ufos

and so on and so forth ad infinitum. lol
    all crap, no answers and plenty of produced CGI to push narrow beliefs by desperate attention whores.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I thought we only had two "Who shot JFK?" scenarios? One was the super duper shot by Lee Harvey Oswald, and the other was the Grassy Knoll theory. Wasn't aware of there being more.

As for who and why... the man had a lot of enemies, with some of them being well known for this type of thing. Mob, union, gov't insiders, communists... could have been anyone.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Oh, and we aren't taking over Babylon... we're already mostly out of that awful place.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Many people of the conspiracy theory bent seem to be not wanting to take accountability for their lives, take responsibility for their actions and words and they certainly seem to throw out this idea that the world is happening TO them as opposed to the reality that is they are happening to the world like all of us.
    Tell that to the people working in the World Trade Center buildings 10 seconds before they were hit by the "hijacked" planes!

Tell that to thousands of innocent Iraqis and Afghanis who were and are being bombed to bits and pieces!

Tell that to the US soldiers who are being used as cannon fodder by powers that they can't begin to understand!

Yes, tell them and others, that THEY are the ones that are "happening" to the world and not the other way round.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson
    In the meantime, we're half a century later and still no real answers to the questions that arise at conspiracy sites like
    Well, lets try!

1. who shot jfk (50 answers, who knows which is correct)
    He was shot by the people who are really running America as they did not take it kindly when a man who was just meant to be another puppet President, just like most others before him, tried to do the right thing.

By the way, these are the same people who planned and implemented the 9-11 attacks, that nowadays only the brain cell challenged members of the world community believe was the work "Al Quaeda" via alcohol drinking and strip club frequenting, middle class Arab young men, one of whom was apparently carrying an asbestos passport that survived the fireball that followed the plane crashes.

2. who are the powers that be (well? who are they?))
    They are banking cartels that more or less run the world. Look into the Rothschild, Rockerfellor and the Morgans, for examples. Of course, there are other dynasties, as well.

3. was 9/11 and inside job
    Of course it was. The only people who believe that it was carried out by "Arab Terrorists", are the same nuts who believe that their uncle is an Alien from Venus.

4. why is the us military taking over ancient Babylon?
    Many reasons on many levels.

On one level, it has to do with control of oil reserves, read: Wealth!

On another level, the regime change in Iraq in favor of a government that will be more receptive to the ongoing implementation of the New World Order. You will see other regime changes taking place,as we speak, to facilitate the oncoming world dictatorship. Of course, wether the NWO will succeed of fail will depend on enough idiots waking up, to put it bluntly, that is....

5. nazis made ufos
    Nazis, Soviets and the Western powers all made what could be classified as "UFOs" - Unidentified Flying Objects. Man made aircraft, specially those that incorporated new technology/designs have many times been referred to as UFOs by people who sometimes and understandbly could not identify them.

The real question is wether there are UFOs that are not of earth origin. Here we have a split in opinion. There are many who disgard the possibility of other intelligent beings having visisted the earth, while there are others, including pilots and military personnel who have seen aircraft that even they could not identify.

So, I guess it all depends on what makes more sense to you.

Anyway, I hope that I have helped in unravelling some facts that are common knowledge to the more intelligent among our species.

Don't hesitate to ask further questions and I will try and answer them. That is if I can.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 02-01-2011 at 10:48 AM.

I thought we only had two "Who shot JFK?" scenarios? One was the super duper shot by Lee Harvey Oswald, and the other was the Grassy Knoll theory. Wasn't aware of there being more.

As for who and why... the man had a lot of enemies, with some of them being well known for this type of thing. Mob, union, gov't insiders, communists... could have been anyone.
    JFK had a lot of enemies, but who could cover up something like this for almost 50 years. Not the Cubans; not the Russians and definitely not the Mafia.

So that just leaves your intelligence agencies who have never EVER worked for the people, nor even for the visible government most of the time, but for the power structure (elite banking families, including what is known as the Eastern Establishment), that has always pulled the control strings of the US and other countries, from the background.

Only this kind of clout could organize Mr "Patsy" Oswald's presence in the wrong place at the"right" time, and his eventual demise; keep the real shooters' evidence hidden; doctored medical reports; controlled subsequent investigations, or attempts to investigate, and finally keep the media under control, for DECADES!

If there are people here that do not see the logic of what I have just stated then they need to grow some intellectual b@lls and open their eyes!!!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 02-01-2011 at 01:26 AM.

oswald, the grassy knoll, the driver and even Jackie O herself doing the deed have been put on the table.

In the latest stabilized film, it shockingly looks like Jackie does the shot with the head eruption.

She seems to be bugging him regarding the throat shot he took already pulling his hands down, they both go down and boom his head explodes. She throws something to the ground and attempts to jump from the car.

trippy part is there is now clear footage of ss guys getting told to move away from the potus' car and one of them even does a "wtf man, why do you want us off our posts?"

i guess we'll have to wait a few more years for the horrid details of that.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Oh, and we aren't taking over Babylon... we're already mostly out of that awful place.
    I mean the actual Babylon here. South of Baghdad.
    That archaeological site was overrun, trenched and paved.

That was an interesting move. Baffling, but interesting.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    Well, your departure has to be seen to be believed. Anyway, departing Iraq does not really mean much, as it would not have been the first time when a colonizing power departs from a colony, leaving behind a puppet "Democratic" government.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    we're mostly out of that awful place.
    That "place" was less awful before US and the "allies" went in to steal the country's wealth and to make socio-political changes.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I mean the actual Babylon here. South of Baghdad.
    That archaeological site was overrun, trenched and paved.

That was an interesting move. Baffling, but interesting.
    Some researchers claim that the secret society networks that later became the Free Masons, Knights Templars, etc. that are so embedded in today's power elite, have their roots in Babylonian priest hoods and secret societies.

So they conclude that the invasion of Iraq for these power cults, was on another level, a symbolic "going home" and reclaiming what they see as theirs.

This may sound strange, but so does what you just stated and described as "baffling" as regards what the US did on the old archeological site of Babylon.....