2nd Place West Point 580
    3rd Place Jerry Jones/Impulse MMA 510
    4th Place Renzo Gracie 490
    5th Place K Dojo 380
    6th Place Jersey Fight Club 220
    7th Place Underdog BJJ 210
    TIE Daddis 210
    9th Place End Game 190

We hold belts in the ROC, Muay Thai Organization at the Capitale in NY, We have cage fighters, IFL fighters, Golden Glove Boxers, and it's just a matter of time before we enter the UFC and end all this bull**** and get the respect we deserve.
    That's what you should fear!TSMMA 1870 v.s. Gracie in 4th position with only 490 wins. The numbers speak for themselves. Get over it.
    You took a brief hiatus there buddy. I'm sure you are all very busy. It seems that even in this recession, people will pay for martial arts instruction and I hear that TSKMMA classes are booked solid for the summer.
    Cordially yours,
    冠木侍 (KS)

"Jiu mo gwai gwaai faai dei zau" (妖魔鬼怪快哋走) -- The venerable Uncle Chan

"A fool with a sword is more dangerous than any weapon..."

“If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.”--John Quincy Adams

"If you have an unconquerable calmness, you can overcome the enemy without force" -Bushi Matsumura

This made the NYP

Nice crib. Guess he made bank.

‘Tiger’ Schulmann puts $2.19M Soho loft on the market
    By Jennifer Gould Keil June 2, 2016 | 6:12am

196 Sixth Ave. Photo: Yale Wagner

Daniel “Tiger” Schulmann, who received his black belt at age 12 and is the owner of an eponymous chain of martial arts academies, has put his two-bedroom, two-bathroom Soho loft on the market for $2.19 million.

The third-floor co-op at 196 Sixth Ave. is 1,362 square feet.

It features a woodburning fireplace with a brick mantle and custom floor-to-ceiling millwork.

There’s also a chef’s kitchen, a master suite with a spa-like bathroom and lots of storage.

“A two-bedroom, two-bathroom loft directly below is also on the market. Combined, they are asking $3.97 million as a four-bedroom duplex.”

The building dates to 1893.

It was designed by Sgt. Nathaniel Bush, who was then the New York Police Department’s official architect, and used as the 10th Precinct police station before becoming the NYPD quartermaster’s storehouse. It was converted into a residential co-op in 1987.

Both listings are repped by Sotheby’s brokers Jeremy Stein and Jennifer Lanza.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

I have a story. Back in the early to mid 90s I worked at a mc dojo full time for three years. I already had over a decade of martial arts training at the time mostly in tang soo do, bujinkan budo taijutsu,and some Bak mei kung fu. The school was run by a guy that called himself professor, and created his own martial arts which was an eclectic mix of karate ,boxing and some grappling and others. The system itself was not bad, but the place was run in the usually mc dojo fashion. The PROFESSOR would basically hire people with black belt in other systems and begin teaching them his curriculum to teach to the masses.

During this time there was a guy that worked part time at the school that came from a Tiger Schulman background, he was a black belt in the Tiger Schulman system. He was about the same age as myself at the time and a little taller than me about the same weight.During the black belt sparring classes I had the pleasure to spar with him. I remember catching him with three or four strike combos. I mean clear shoots, four in a row. Never had that before when sparring a black belt from any style, imagine jab cross, then round house kick then side kick all connecting one after the other. Really can't say if it was his ability or the school/systems that made him such a poor fighter, could just be an isolated incident. He also refused to grapple me in sparring.