Thread: 1958 Speech that is very relevant today!

1958 Speech that is very relevant today!

It seems that there were people who were aware of what was coming the way of America and the rest of the world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqXVYTKKMec&NR=1

Uh... am I the only one who saw a couple of major logic flaws in the production itself? Secondly, it was an anti-communist speech, silly. Those were a dime a dozen back in 58... or was it 74?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Uh... am I the only one who saw a couple of major logic flaws in the production itself? Secondly, it was an anti-communist speech, silly. Those were a dime a dozen back in 58... or was it 74?
    What do you think all the centralization of power and economy in the US and the UK all about?

Actually, we are talking about aspects that are common both to Fascism and Communism. Have a look at he US the way it is today, and where it is heading.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    What do you think all the centralization of power and economy in the US and the UK all about?

Actually, we are talking about aspects that are common both to Fascism and Communism. Have a look at he US the way it is today, and where it is heading.
    Then using that same logic, you could say that McCarthyism was a stroke of genius.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Then using that same logic, you could say that McCarthyism was a stroke of genius.
    The logic of the matter is that we are heading for a centralized and abusive system of government where people are controlled and treated like sheep. That sounds like Communism/Fascism to me. That is where various governments taking their people toward, through political "tip toeing", which includes using fear ("Terrorist Threat"- of their own making; "Epidemics Threat"- mainly psychological warfare tactics; "Man Made Global Warming Threat - more fantasy, and "Financial Crisis" - engineered by those who really run the world, the banking cartels, that is.), to take away people's freedom and impose more control, including even more extortionate taxes on an already "squeezed" population.

That is what is happening to the world. One can choose to see or one can bury his head in the sand and make excuses or rationalize the psychopathic agendas of our leaders, and their controllers....

The logic of the matter is that we are heading for a centralized and abusive system of government where people are controlled and treated like sheep. That sounds like Communism/Fascism to me. That is where various governments taking their people toward, through political "tip toeing", which includes using fear ("Terrorist Threat"- of their own making; "Epidemics Threat"- mainly psychological warfare tactics; "Man Made Global Warming Threat - more fantasy, and "Financial Crisis" - engineered by those who really run the world, the banking cartels, that is.), to take away people's freedom and impose more control, including even more extortionate taxes on an already "squeezed" population.

That is what is happening to the world. One can choose to see or one can bury his head in the sand and make excuses or rationalize the psychopathic agendas of our leaders, and their controllers....
    You failed to address my statement.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Oh, and can we actually get studies and research... not people coming on the internet and making outlandish statements?

Really... anyone with half an ounce of creativity and a good juicy conspiracy theory can make this crap up. Watch this...

"The truth is, NASA is actually a front in order to send human bodies to alien slave masters who need our bodies as a food source. The Challenger disaster was actually a failed attempt at appeasing them, in which the aliens shot down the shuttle. NASA doctored the disaster media, making it look like a faulty heat panel. However, Joe Schmoe, who once worked as a head engineer for NASA in the super secret ILLUMINATI project, says that he personally oversaw the image and video doctoring."

Wake up, America!
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Oh, and can we actually get studies and research... not people coming on the internet and making outlandish statements?

Really... anyone with half an ounce of creativity and a good juicy conspiracy theory can make this crap up. Watch this...

"The truth is, NASA is actually a front in order to send human bodies to alien slave masters who need our bodies as a food source. The Challenger disaster was actually a failed attempt at appeasing them, in which the aliens shot down the shuttle. NASA doctored the disaster media, making it look like a faulty heat panel. However, Joe Schmoe, who once worked as a head engineer for NASA in the super secret ILLUMINATI project, says that he personally oversaw the image and video doctoring."

Wake up, America!
    You are equating or associating revelations of political conspiracy that are unforlding right infront of us and which anyone with half a brain can see, with Aliens and waco theories. That is what the media (the system) does when anyone makes revelations about the hidden (or now, not so hidden) New World Order agenda.

Why are you protecting these human vile?

By the way, by your feeble attempt to discredit a valid thread, you are the one failing to address my statement.

Wake up, America!
    Joe Shmoe actually leaked super secret documents which i have personally read... but i cant show any of you... but its all true... trust me... pass it on... death to the alien overlords, long live the terran resistance...

It is very difficult to have an intelligent conversation with naive and wet behind the ears individuals....

....but I guess, one has to keep trying......

It is very difficult to have an intelligent conversation with naive and wet behind the ears individuals....

....but I guess, one has to keep trying......
    Word of a close-minded, brainwashed individual... Everyone else is utterly wrong, and you are utterly right. What flavor is the Kool-Aid, if I might ask?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Word of a close-minded, brainwashed individual... Everyone else is utterly wrong, and you are utterly right. What flavor is the Kool-Aid, if I might ask?
    Who said anything about "everyone else"?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-30-2011 at 11:15 AM.