Thread: mantis school in NYC

mantis school in NYC

I have a new student who commutes back and froth form here and NYC and was wondering if any had 8 step schoools addy in NYC, thanks
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Hi EarthDragon,

Here you go:

http://www.pachitanglang.com/

Bear in mind that you are interacting with a family member of yours; there may be some necessary etiquette to observe, here.

mickey

thanks Mickey, thats who i was looking for and yes I am aware of who master Chang is technically my uncle.
    I have not had the pleasure of meeting him yet but plan to if I visit NYC. But with my student spending so much time there and wanting to keep training I wanted to get him introduced to a real kwoon where he can train. LOL now he cant give me the excuse that he cant pratcie when hes in the city.
    thanks Brother
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."