Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: This nasty winter

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    If that were true, then we would have the earth cooling down since this whole scam started. Yet, not all winters and summers have been having below average temperatures!

Some climatologists claim that the melting of the arctic is a cyclical. The same is true of the warming and cooling of the earth, which correlates with high and low sunspot activity. Have you heard any of the "Global Warming" CON-MEN, "scientists" included refer to this rather well known phenomenon?

This same human instinct of survival is being exploited by the "Global Warming" CON-MEN as part of a bigger plan to implement more controls, including laws, taxes and tarrifs, that will do nothing except enslave us more.

The same is true about other engineered "threats", such as the "Terrorist Threat", "Threats from Epidemics and Endemics", and etc.

I am hoping to be lucky enought to witness the arrest and imprisonment of all of these con-men and psychopaths that have made life on this planet a misery for millions of innocent human beings!

dont even front like you understand the science here... you are going on faith too...

prove me wrong, explain all of this in your own words... even then, all you have to do is some bullsh1t paraphrase of some prison planet rhettoric...

im not saying it is or it isnt, even tho i do understand alot of the science here, i dont get it all and i couldnt recreate any of these models from scratch without basing it on other peoples words... youknowhutimsayin???

therefore, in the interest of being unbiased and honest with you aswell as myself, i have to admit that i dont know for sure one way or the other... and as far as im concerned, anybody here who says otherwise is an idiot know it all goof, or they are deep into the science and have been involved with these studies for years and years...

you can lie to your friends all you want, but dont lie to me... this goes to all of you that think they know for sure one way or the other...
    Last edited by Syn7; 02-03-2011 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    dont even front like you understand the science here... you are going on faith too...
    It is not faith but logic. They say the earth is warming and kept reminding us every time there were above average temperatures. Then they began having some bad luck with spells of extreme below average temperatures. So, they shut up first, then turn around and "accommodate" their SCAM with last minute additions, and of course, the sheep or the lap dog do gooders eat their cr@p up like candy.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7
    prove me wrong, explain all of this in your own words... even then, all you have to do is some bullsh1t paraphrase of some prison planet rhettoric...
    I just did in my own words and I always put in my own words in my posts. Perhaps you are the one who has been reading too much "prison planet"?

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7
    im not saying it is or it isnt, even tho i do understand alot of the science here, i dont get it all and i couldnt recreate any of these models from scratch without basing it on other peoples words... youknowhutimsayin???
    Just because you can't see the con, does not mean that others can't see it using their logic, common sense and regular scientific knowledge, such as the fact that the ball in the sky known as the sun, has been causing climate change, sometimes drastic ones, on this planet, and others in the solar system, for thousands of years.

I can hazard a guess that the above mentioned fact was missing from some of con-man Al Gore's computer models.....

It is not faith but logic. They say the earth is warming and kept reminding us every time there were above average temperatures. Then they began having some bad luck with spells of extreme below average temperatures. So, they shut up first, then turn around and "accommodate" their SCAM with last minute additions, and of course, the sheep or the lap dog do gooders eat their cr@p up like candy.

I just did in my own words and I always put in my own words in my posts. Perhaps you are the one who has been reading too much "prison planet"?

Just because you can't see the con, does not mean that others can't see it using their logic, common sense and regular scientific knowledge, such as the fact that the ball in the sky known as the sun, has been causing climate change, sometimes drastic ones, on this planet, and others in the solar system, for thousands of years.

I can hazard a guess that the above mentioned fact was missing from some of con-man Al Gore's computer models.....
    and just because you see a con doesnt mean its really there... you are going on faith... you want to believe all this...

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    So KC, why were we not told this would happen by the Global Warming 'scientists'?

We heard of how new deserts would be created, sea levels would rise and thus permanently submerge many coastal areas, and temps would rise dramatically. No one said a word back then about record cold winters, snowfalls, etc. No one. But now they are saying they can explain it all. It's flat out amazing that those who failed to predict this are now saying they were right all along. It's even more amazing some people still believe these con artists.
    Factually incorrect. As I ALREADY stated, twenty years ago at least it was recognized that a global warming trend probably would cause melting polar caps, which was a possible cause of ice ages. In addition, this information was taught me in college level science classes before the cold winters started, so apparently the things you are accusing scientists of making up now to accomodate a couple cold winters were standard arguments in ACTUAL FRIKKIN SCIENCE before, and you're calling them liars and cheats based on what you want to be true, without proof. Lame.

Since you failed to read my first post, which explained that the model existed twenty years ago that explains why global warming and ice ages are likely related, I'm not bothering with any further posts by you.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    ...so apparently the things you are accusing scientists of making up now to accomodate a couple cold winters were standard arguments in ACTUAL FRIKKIN SCIENCE before, and you're calling them liars and cheats based on what you want to be true, without proof.
    Ok, here's proof. And as usual, it's sourced.

"Monday, 20 March 2000

Britain's winter ends tomorrow with further indications of a striking environmental change: snow is starting to disappear from our lives.

Sledges, snowmen, snowballs and the excitement of waking to find that the stuff has settled outside are all a rapidly diminishing part of Britain's culture, as warmer winters - which scientists are attributing to global climate change - produce not only fewer white Christmases, but fewer white Januaries and Februaries.

Global warming, the heating of the atmosphere by increased amounts of industrial gases, is now accepted as a reality by the international community. Average temperatures in Britain were nearly 0.6°C higher in the Nineties than in 1960-90, and it is estimated that they will increase by 0.2C every decade over the coming century. Eight of the 10 hottest years on record occurred in the Nineties.

However, the warming is so far manifesting itself more in winters which are less cold than in much hotter summers. According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia, within a few years winter snowfall will become "a very rare and exciting event".

"Children just aren't going to know what snow is," he said.

David Parker, at the Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research in Berkshire, says ultimately, British children could have only virtual experience of snow. Via the internet, they might wonder at polar scenes - or eventually "feel" virtual cold.

The chances are certainly now stacked against the sort of heavy snowfall in cities that inspired Impressionist painters, such as Sisley, and the 19th century poet laureate Robert Bridges, who wrote in "London Snow" of it, "stealthily and perpetually settling and loosely lying"."

Source: (entire article)
    http://www.independent.co.uk/environ...st-724017.html

So here we have a "senior research scientist" at East Anglia saying "within a few years winter snowfall will become a very rare and exciting event". And that was 10 years ago. So now we know he was DEAD WRONG. And this was the research facility that was caught changing data! Do you now admit you got fooled? Or is the Kool-Aid that good?

I mean, what more do you need???? Here is a "senior research scientist" making predictions that were 180 degrees off!

Since you failed to read my first post, which explained that the model existed twenty years ago that explains why global warming and ice ages are likely related, I'm not bothering with any further posts by you.
    Oh, I read it. I just wanted a link showing the model was spoken about back then. Anyone can say now they predicted it 20 years ago, heck that's their M.O! Just show me proof of them saying it 20 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    and just because you see a con doesnt mean its really there... you are going on faith... you want to believe all this...
    Here is an exerpt from what BJJ-Blue posted in his previous post.

"So here we have a "senior research scientist" at East Anglia saying "within a few years winter snowfall will become a very rare and exciting event". And that was 10 years ago. So now we know he was DEAD WRONG. And this was the research facility that was caught changing data! Do you now admit you got fooled? Or is the Kool-Aid that good?"

I.e.---Yet another proof of the global warming scam and the power and scope of people who are selling this lie to us.

Related to this is the well known fact that many times scientists parrot the research "findings" that their sponsors dictate!!!!

Read his whole post.

The Global Warming scam is just that a SCAM. Those who do not want to see it don't do so because their minds cannot handle the utter and disgusting corruption of those who rule us. So, what you guys do is self-sensor and rationalize facts that are looking you in the face.

Good luck with that.....

Just know that this scam is part of a wider series of scams and fantasies created to herd the human race towards a very nasty future!!!

This clip is always worth a look:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFpnw...eature=related

For those who like diverse theories:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...arts-here.html

Note that this model is not a refutation of man-made global warming, the main scientist in question, like most, recognizes chemical changes in the atmosphere and related phenomenon as contributing to exactly that, but relates a possible cycle that exists as well, shifting from cold to warm and back.

So, differing theory, still believes that man-made factors cause warming IN RELATION TO PROCESSES ALREADY AT WORK.

This is actually the kind of arguments common to the actual scientists, no real denial that man-made influences are not relevant, just arguments over at what point an ice age becomes a possibility, what mechanisms are at work, etc.

Not minimizing man-made influence is merely short-sighted and foolish, most of the reputable theories seem to agree, not just the ones predicting cataclysms.

Mind you, this is not a primary source, but then, primary sources would be above most of our heads on this, which is why none have appeared on this thread yet.

Related to this is the well known fact that many times scientists parrot the research "findings" that their sponsors dictate!!!!
    Corporations that face regulation of emissions on the whole have much more money and much more motivation(loss of profits) to fund skewed research AGAINST global warming.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    It is common sense that we humans are making our mark on the environment, good and bad of course.
    I have found that "climate change zealots" have become their own worse nightmare with their extremist attitude and their 'ends justifies the means" tactics.

I have no doubt that we are effecting our climate, I would just like to see some unbiased and common sense evidence of such.

convinced?

and hey, 1bad, these data are Chinese. You know, that people and country that don't care about climate change and are now polluting your air? Yeah those guys.

It's happening. We have and are contributing to it happening. We are over the tipping point however and can now do nothing since the Industrial revolution has been in full swing for some time now.

So, what can we do to stem our bad behaviours. Well how about we don't make big stupid trucks that lard asses use to drive one block to get a bag of cheetos? How about that?

how about if we collectively take a look at our eating habits and how those are supported by huge, wasteful factory farms.

How about we take a look at combustion engines and why the heck are we still using them despite the fact that electric vehicles have been pretty much good to go for 100 years?

There are many connected and interlaced problems that contribute to the whole. I used to not give it much buy in either, but with the tale of the satellite tape, from multiple sources as has been offered in the last year or two, yeah, I'm taking steps and so can any of you.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Corporations that face regulation of emissions on the whole have much more money and much more motivation(loss of profits) to fund skewed research AGAINST global warming.
    And the biggest and most powerful corporations and BANKS are the ones who are running the government and her agencies, while owning the @sses of people like Al Gore and company, as well as puppet Presidents and Prime Ministers - lock, stock and barrel!

By the way, all the extra taxations and fines that we end up paying because of scams like "Man-Made Global Warming" and the current engineered global financial crisis, end up in the volts of the same bank private banking cartels, who engineered it.

On one level, this whole thing contributes to the syphoning of wealth from the masses, into the hands of the elite banking and corporate families, which in the mid to long term, according to what some researchers say, is designed to destroy the middle class.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 02-03-2011 at 02:42 PM.

Actually what they are doing to save money is just moving operations to China and/or India where there are no environmentalist laws.

So the environmentalists are shooting themselves in the foot for calling for more and more regulation over here because the 'evil polluters' just move offshore where there is ZERO regulation. And they are too stupid to see it.

So again, how do you (or anyone else) refute me saying its a scam when one of the main players at the main research facility said in 2000 "within a few years winter snowfall will become a very rare and exciting event" and that "children just aren't going to know what snow is"?

Actually what they are doing to save money is just moving operations to China and/or India where there are no environmentalist laws.
    You are wrong and you are not paying attention. Go back and study more.
    You like sources, so here, read it and weep big mouth: http://chinalawandpolicy.com/category/climate-change/

http://switchboard.nrdc.org/blogs/sr..._energ_26.html

So the environmentalists are shooting themselves in the foot for calling for more and more regulation over here because the 'evil polluters' just move offshore where there is ZERO regulation. And they are too stupid to see it.
    Again, it is you who are wrong here. The Copenhagen meeting should have made your error clear to you, but then, I get the feeling you don't really study the concept much except to complain about it because of whatever reason it is that you feel you are being attacked for it. You're not. It's being pointed out that it's happening. It is. One of the ways to change social behaviour is to change what is available to consume. Nobody makes bi-planes and in 50 years, no one will produce combustion engine vehicles for personal use. You don't even have to worry about your right to burn gas, there simply won't be any available to you and you won't be able to buy your own personal monster truck either. You'll see combustion engines on somethings, but not many.

So again, how do you (or anyone else) refute me saying its a scam when one of the main players at the main research facility said in 2000 "within a few years winter snowfall will become a very rare and exciting event" and that "children just aren't going to know what snow is"?
    It's easy to refute the village idiot. He's the village idiot and it goes without saying that most of the time he's talking out of his ass and from a perspective of sheer and deep ignorance.

Now go back and look at the satellite photos with dating will you.

And know this, I think the idea of carbon credits is pure bull. Behavior changes have to be encouraged through free market solutions such as the elimination of bad polluting vehicles and the production of good no polluting ones.

As well as better ways to factory farm etc.

I mean, I would rather eat free range chicken than factory farmed. Therefore I do not buy factory farmed chicken.

Many people refuse to spend money on what they perceive to be useless items. Over time, less of the useless will be available and more of the innovative and well designed and non-polluting designed goods will be available.

You'll be dead and the world will change despite your rants. That is simply the way it is.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Perhaps they merely want child laborers, you're right, we should not have regulations preventing child labor in America, then our own poor kids can make our shoes and we won't be forcing away those good companies that just need little hands for shoe manufacturing. Teach the kids some responsibility early, save all that money on educating them. Good call.
    Last edited by KC Elbows; 02-03-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    You are wrong and you are not paying attention. Go back and study more.
    You like sources, so here, read it and weep big mouth: http://chinalawandpolicy.com/category/climate-change/

http://switchboard.nrdc.org/blogs/sr..._energ_26.html
    The first link showed that China is ahead of the US on high speed rail and spends more on solar panels and wind power. It said nothing of environmental regulations that I saw.

The 2nd one had more 'doom and gloom' about how horrible the global warming was going to be in India, but nothing about existing environmental laws that I saw.

And even if I missed the parts about their laws, I'll guarantee they are not nearly as stringent as the US laws are. There are reasons we are having rolling blackouts here, and it's mostly because of a lack of powerplants because it's nearly impossible to build one with all the EPA and other Gov't regulations. In China and India I'd bet they are building large numbers of power plants.

Again, it is you who are wrong here. The Copenhagen meeting should have made your error clear to you, but then, I get the feeling you don't really study the concept much except to complain about it because of whatever reason it is that you feel you are being attacked for it.

It's easy to refute the village idiot. He's the village idiot and it goes without saying that most of the time he's talking out of his ass and from a perspective of sheer and deep ignorance.
    How am I wrong by posting the 'scientists' incorrect predictions?

As to the village idiot, I wasn't the one who said in 2000 that in a few years snowfalls were going to be a rare thing and that kids wouldn't know what snow was. But maybe he isn't that dumb, since I'm sure he and his 'research center' have gotten millions and millions of Gov't grant money despite his being completely wrong on the issue he is supposed to be an expert in.

Now go back and look at the satellite photos with dating will you.
    Satellite pics are the easiest way to keep the scam going. They show ONE DAY'S data, and are compared to pics/images in the past that are ONE DAY'S data. We need a little more comparison than one day here and there. It's also been shown that the 'scientists' who are saying it exists roll out the best images to back up their assertions. After all they have 365 images per year to choose from. Do the math....

You'll be dead and the world will change despite your rants. That is simply the way it is.
    True. And if it changes in the ways you guys want it's people like MasterKiller's kids who will have less freedoms and be paying even much higher taxes than we are now. I want a better country for the next generations, not a country where Gov't makes every little decision for you (what to eat, what to drive, your doctor, how much power you're allowed to use, etc). I want people like his kids to enjoy the freedoms I've had that I fear will be gone in the not so distant future. But of course I'm just a greedy, selfish neocon.

Perhaps they merely want child laborers, you're right, we should not have regulations preventing child labor in America, then our own poor kids can make our shoes and we won't be forcing away those good companies that just need little hands for shoe manufacturing. Teach the kids some responsibility early, save all that money on educating them. Good call.
    I work in high tech, so I'm quite familiar with 'offshoring'. Trust me, it has zero to do with child labor. They go there to escape regulations. Do some research into what chemicals, materials, acids, metals, etc are used in semiconductor manufacturing. Then look at all the laws governing those things. It will be crystal clear to you.

I can't speak for Nike, Reebok, etc and their child labor issues. But I know the semiconductor fabs, test houses, assembly sites, etc are not staffed by child labor. They are staffed with trained, educated labor.