Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The fox news video thread...

The fox news video thread...

i wanna see how many video people can produce of fox news bias... obvious ones, coz we see small bias in all journalism unfortunately... but lets find the worst ones... cenk is a good source on this one, he's pretty relentless in his attacks on fox news... cenk will be the first to tell you he is himself biased and TYT is an opinion show with a news feel, not the other way around... most of his work on msnbc is also opinion...

for the record, msnbc isnt real news either, but i doubt the rediculous clips from msnbc will compare the their conservative friends at fox... but hey, to be fair lets post msnbc clips too...

i'll start it off with this one from 08 coz it made me laugh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqcyz...1&feature=fvwp

oh and if anyone knows any indy shows like TYT from the conservative angle, i'd appreciate some links...
    Last edited by Syn7; 02-07-2011 at 04:05 PM.

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    yeah that was a good one... thats in the "stupid..." thread isnt it??? they shouldve caught that one...

ive seen so many incriminating vids... sifting thru youtube, half the fox vids are dissing fox... there are just so many... i'll post em up as i come across em, but i wanted to let others throw down before i start megalinking!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post

that is sooooo wrong man.... thats above and beyond IMO... shame... i bet you'll hear some f@gged out excuse like "its just the video format" or something like that... like the widescreen crossover period when football players all looked like squares lol... short n wide...

Fox wasn't the network who used documents faxed from Kinko's as evidence Bush lied did they?

And they weren't the one who set explosive devices under GM trucks to sensationalize a story on GM truck safety were they?

Speaking of altered pics...

Fox has admitted that all the people they have as "news" people on "news" shows actually are not that.

It's just a name they give it.

It is highly opinionated editorial that tows the line of Rupert Murdoch's political agendas. A sham, a fraud if you will.

You would literally have to disconnect from reality to have Fox as your news source. Which tells me just how out of touch with reality a huge segment of the American TV watching populace is.

lol

who get's the news from tv anyway? too slow always reporting on what you already read and confirmed on the net. They are all redundant, but Fox is particularly useless.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Fox News uses 2010 CPAC footage with booing when reporting that Ron Paul won the 2011 CPAC Straw Poll. Watch and compare the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOYx70JOzFU

Go to 0:33 when Paul was in 3rd, and then to 1:13 when Paul finished 2nd. BOTH times, Fox showed Mike Huckabee's picture, the FOURTH PLACE candidate, instead of Ron Paul's. They just glossed over Ron Paul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cj6rU...layer_embedded

I don't think there are many out there who don't know that Fox and Murdoch are a fraud and a scam tool used by the right wing nutjobs to push their agenda, which appears to be something to do with entitlement to steal from everyone else in support of their racist and decadent lifestyles.

anyway, Fox is crap and it is eaten up by stupid people.

If you are wondering just how many stupid people there are, look at the numbers for who watches fox news and you will have a fairly accurate albeit approximate number.

These are your dummies ladies and gents and yes, they are pure american! lol

They do good tv shows though. I still like the simpsons. :-)
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Nice to see Jamieson is still throwing out the race card.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Nice to see Jamieson is still throwing out the race card.
    The lady doth protest too much!

Wassa matta, make ya nervous?
    Kung Fu is good for you.