Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The fox news video thread...

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    So have they banned CBS for lying about Bush's military record? And have they also banned NBC for blowing up GM trucks to sensationalize a story?
    Can you show that CBS was lying? they did present all the correct correspondence and documentation and as stated, this has never been refuted in regards to Bush' somewhat dismal military record.

Illustration and sensationalizing is not the same as outright lying, say like reversing poll results to influence the idea that the poll results were in fact eh opposite of what they really are.

that's not sensationalism, that's deception and lies, which is the foundation of the fox news network. Deception and Lies to push the agenda of Rupert Murdoch and his neo-con pals.

you're always going on about libertarianism etc, but then you offer support to wealthy elites who treat you as either a tool or an enemy or they completely disregard you.

lol. Dude, you need to review your sh1t.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3U71f9En2v8

i know this was brought up before but this shows some more context...

notice how multiple fox news employees use the exact same phrases to describe things... must be a coincidence huh... it would be unfair to assume they have been told what to say and how to say it when show after show after show not only makes the same points over and over again but actually uses the EXACT same words over and over and over again...

thats not news and its hardly fair and balanced...

i feel msnbc is the same thing, even if it isnt as outrageous as fox... its not a great source either... but i am glad theyre there to counterbalance fox and their rhettoric... i wish they would have a half hour a day specifically used to point out fox lies... thats the one thing they are pretty good at... especially cenk... although i am a bit dissapointed that he's been sucked into all that... at least he's his old self when he does the TYT show where he can say what he wants whenevr and however he wants to... bit of a dual personality there between big network life and indy life...
    MSNBC is every bit as outrageous as Fox News. I don't know why you'd think otherwise. It's just as ludicrous, only coming from the opposite end of the spectrum.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Nothing in that story was ever proven false.
    Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Can you show that CBS was lying? they did present all the correct correspondence and documentation and as stated, this has never been refuted in regards to Bush' somewhat dismal military record.
    Do what?!?! What planet are you guys living on?

Experts showed it was created with a version of Microsoft Word that wasn't even around back then (actually I don't think Microsoft itself was). Rather had to apologize and lost his job over it.

Illustration and sensationalizing is not the same as outright lying, say like reversing poll results to influence the idea that the poll results were in fact eh opposite of what they really are.
    Excuses excuses. Can't you guys ever admit the truth? I'm serious, what gives?

NBC did a story saying GM trucks tended to explode in crashes. They put an igniter under the trucks and set it off at the moment of impact to make it explode. They even settled after GM sued them! That's lying, plain and simple.

you're always going on about libertarianism etc, but then you offer support to wealthy elites who treat you as either a tool or an enemy or they completely disregard you.
    LMFAO!

And you don't think liberals are elites too? They go to bat for public schools and then send their kids to the top-notch private ones. They are multi-millionaires while railing against the rich. The take money from one group of Americans to give to another group to buy votes. That's exploitation on a grand scale.

And as to disregarding people, the Democrats in Wisconsin are not allowing the voters to get what they voted for. They are disregarding the voters choices they made in November.

Excuses excuses. Can't you guys ever admit the truth? I'm serious, what gives?

NBC did a story saying GM trucks tended to explode in crashes. They put an igniter under the trucks and set it off at the moment of impact to make it explode. They even settled after GM sued them! That's lying, plain and simple. .
    OMG! You are a liar! I never said that, yet you quoted me as saying that! Why would you put my name in that quote unless you were intentionally lying? Liar!
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Do what?!?! What planet are you guys living on?

Experts showed it was created with a version of Microsoft Word that wasn't even around back then (actually I don't think Microsoft itself was). Rather had to apologize and lost his job over it.
    No one has ever proved the information in those documents was false.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

experts didn't show anything. The fact of the matter remains, nothing in regards to George W Bush' embarrassingly dismal and cowardly service record has been disproven that was contained in that document.

Not even contested.

If I take an old word 2.0 document and open it in Office 2010 then save it, what version do you think the document will become? lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

stone tablet?? thats the best way to keep records.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    stone tablet?? thats the best way to keep records.
    well, moses broke his, but we find the sumerian tablets all the time. clay baby, clay!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    MSNBC is every bit as outrageous as Fox News. I don't know why you'd think otherwise. It's just as ludicrous, only coming from the opposite end of the spectrum.
    its getting there... i havent found any examples of str8 up lying yet tho... but a few years ago it was decided that msnbc would be a counterbalance for fox... but they cant get there over night... but they arent where fox is yet,... if they were, we'd have a msnbc lies thread... alas, all we have is a fox lies thread for now.. not to say msnbc has never skewed the facts but i can produce so many fox vids and not so many msnbc threads... they dont even compare in the out right lying area... sure, as far as sensationalism and misleading visually, sure they are catching up real quick...

but hey, if you disagree make an msnbc thread and i'll post on it when i find good clips for it...

but thgis is a fox thread, lets not point fingers elsewhere, lets keep the focus where it belongs in this thread...

one thing ive always hated is when you say, for example, "i dont like how you do X" and the other person, rather than address X says "but you do Y"... not that im accusing you of that drake... but thats what this reminds me of... lets not even go there... this is a fox news thread...

blue... stop trying to derail this thread... this is a fox news thread... go make an nbc or cbs thread if you want...

you always deflect and never take anything head on...

pu$$y

is that how you handle your woman too?

OMG! You are a liar! I never said that, yet you quoted me as saying that! Why would you put my name in that quote unless you were intentionally lying? Liar!
    hey wait... what??? are trying to make a point???

or did he really just make that up???

show ur evidence blue... you presented it as a fact now its up to you to prove your case... for somebody who is constantly whining about people sourcing their sh1t, i fully expect a report by the end of the day... shouldnt be hard to find... if it exists it can be found in minutes... i mean, youve already done all the work right? since ur so sure... i have to assume you have put alot of time into this already if youre willing to swear its true... im going on the assumption that ur word is worth something, anything...
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-03-2011 at 01:35 PM.

its getting there... i havent found any examples of str8 up lying yet tho... but a few years ago it was decided that msnbc would be a counterbalance for fox... but they cant get there over night... but they arent where fox is yet,... if they were, we'd have a msnbc lies thread... alas, all we have is a fox lies thread for now.. not to say msnbc has never skewed the facts but i can produce so many fox vids and not so many msnbc threads... they dont even compare in the out right lying area... sure, as far as sensationalism and misleading visually, sure they are catching up real quick...

but hey, if you disagree make an msnbc thread and i'll post on it when i find good clips for it...

but thgis is a fox thread, lets not point fingers elsewhere, lets keep the focus where it belongs in this thread...

one thing ive always hated is when you say, for example, "i dont like how you do X" and the other person, rather than address X says "but you do Y"... not that im accusing you of that drake... but thats what this reminds me of... lets not even go there... this is a fox news thread...

The internet will be much easier for you to deal with when you finally acknowledge that you have absolutely no control over it.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

not sure what ur point is... ive never had any trouble with the net... i wish we had it sooner... whos trying to control it? not me... i dont have the reach...

remember when msnbc was a "FOX LITE" conservative broadcast??? wasnt that long ago... it sucks that theres a need for it, but fox opened pandoras box... there can never be just one...

show ur evidence blue...
    http://wwwimage.cbsnews.com/htdocs/p...appendix_4.pdf

So let's get this straight; guys like Jamieson and MK are constantly blasting "teabaggers" for suggesting the community organizer was not born in the US, despite no solid evidence proving he wasn't born here. Yet they both refuse to say the documents that were faxed from Kinko's, not authenticated by ANY expert as genuine, were shown to be fraudulent by at least one expert, and were dismissed by EVERY OTHER news organization cannot be proven as forgeries?

Is this really what you guys are saying?