Thread: Fedor speaks English

Fedor speaks English

Not sure when this was filmed, but this piece with him and Randy Couture is a real eye opener. Not just about Fedor, but also about the UFC and Zuffa's ways of trying to force it's our way or the highway monopoly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG-4JzNn8uU
    Last edited by Nite Templar; 02-10-2011 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite Templar View Post
    Not sure when this was filmed, but this piece with him and Randy Couture is a real eye opener. Not just about Fedor, but also about the UFC and Zuffa's ways of trying to force a it's our way or the highway monopoly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG-4JzNn8uU
    thats old news (not him speaking english lol) Zuffa and the UFC have always been very strict with their fighters, but then its understandable really they spend a fortune creating a brand and promoting fighters, if those fighters then lose outside the UFC it costs the organisation money

It's also understandable that a guy like Randy Couture wanted to fight the best - who just happened to be a guy who wasn't going to go along with the UFC monopoly schemes. In fact, in my view, it's more understandable. These are the warriors - the Zuffa people and Dana White are businessmen.

And Randy was even willing to donate the money to charity. Wow.

I hope Fedor wins the STRIKEFORCE Grand Prix tournament - and then beats Overeem (possibly for a second time) to take the STRIKEFORCE heavyweight title - and then openly challenges the current UFC heavyweight champion (whoever that might be by then)....in public....to a combined STRIKEFORCE/ZUFFA promotion.

I hate monopoloies and giant out of control corporations - sooner or later they ruin just about everything they touch.