Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Repubs in S. Dakota Move To Legalize Killing Abortion Docs

Repubs in S. Dakota Move To Legalize Killing Abortion Docs

"A law under consideration in South Dakota would expand the definition of "justifiable homicide" to include killings that are intended to prevent harm to a fetus—a move that could make it legal to kill doctors who perform abortions. The Republican-backed legislation, House Bill 1171, has passed out of committee on a nine-to-three party-line vote, and is expected to face a floor vote in the state's GOP-dominated House of Representatives soon."

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011...tion-providers
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    "A law under consideration in South Dakota would expand the definition of "justifiable homicide" to include killings that are intended to prevent harm to a fetus—a move that could make it legal to kill doctors who perform abortions. The Republican-backed legislation, House Bill 1171, has passed out of committee on a nine-to-three party-line vote, and is expected to face a floor vote in the state's GOP-dominated House of Representatives soon."

http://motherjones.com/politics/2011...tion-providers
    Trust a right wing nutjob to table crap like this.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I think I'll just stay out of that one. I don't want to live there and it sounds like they are volunteering to head right into chaos on purpose.

I am not sure why Repubs would back this? They are against welfare but want millions more welfare babies to support? I know nothing - it just seems contrary to their agenda unless they are making money on more hapless being born somehow...

Maybe they are "beefing up" (literally!) for the Soylent Green market of 2012?

(I don't want to hurt feelings either. Most pro-life folks are thinking brightly of the ONE life they are holding in their hands - not 10,000 a day dying of illness and starvation or the garbage dump orphanages. It's hard on beautiful hearts to think that their love may just be contributing to the better eating of vultures.)
    Last edited by curenado; 02-15-2011 at 02:43 PM.
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by curenado View Post
    I am not sure why Repubs would back this? They are against welfare but want millions more welfare babies to support? I know nothing - it just seems contrary to their agenda unless they are making money on more hapless being born somehow...
    Because alot of people, myself included, believe that if there was no welfare there would be alot less children born to parents in poverty. If you don't have the Government to feed your children, anyone with any common sense won't have children they cant feed. That, or they work an extra job. People will generally take care of themselves, unless they dont have to. Remember, people wouldn't live in ghettoes if we didn't pay them to.

We have millions of Americans on food stamps. Ask yourself this; before we had food stamps, did we have millions of Americans dying of starvation every year?

As to this law, I do believe abortion doctors are murderers, but it's not up to us to kill them. God will punish them worse than we can even imagine.

<<If you don't have the Government to feed your children, anyone with any common sense won't have children they cant feed.>>

Actually that is true to a large extent. There will always be that percentage that no matter what you do, they will just throw them in the dumpster or bury them like they do now. More than you'd think.

But before welfare they were born and just died. They died like flies. That is what happened, like it would (does) in nature.

The Ghettos exist to keep them from being around the malls and stuff - Yes, they get paid but those ghettos are what keeps downtown pretty and they would be run off if they tried to live there.

Before food stamps, the majority of people were just one step off a farm and plenty of them did starve. It is just that now, they don't even know where food comes from and so there is a much different complexion on that one.

They have become monstrous - I don't know how much of a monster the man thinning their numbers (according to their own desire) is by comparison. I would not want the job at all, and I used to look at the guys who did it as having the stomach for a easy racket. But the way it and they are going.....

Besides, doesn't the bible say "Woe unto those who give suck" in a time like this? We are not too awfully far from the point where "bible" people ate their young. So when we use the bible too much for this cause, we can pretty much count on the jeer "No way not them! They save theirs for winter meat!"

Seriously though - there is a significant % of the pop that will just bury them in the woods. SD is a place where they do that. They do it here too. In town they have dumpsters....Stop the availability of abortion and worse horrors will fill your eyes.

But - as I say, I have to try and stay case-by-case about it. I am just making points from the undertaker's perspective.....and from what they really do when there is nothing to clean after them.

The argument that less abortions means less ghettos might be rationale enough, but it is based on "common sense" people (among which "sense" is not that common) and from people that have some regard for life and their own - how many of these females are in that group?
    You think a uptown cure will work on a downtown mess in practical application....I am not too sure.

I am thinking of one in particular. After four babies and three abortions someone was finally able to get her in and tie those tubes. She never had any of them for intent and a dog cares more for it's pups than she did.
    All four of those kids are out there right now with you (not us) they are ruthless, viscious, predatory and cruel. They are thieves for a living and 50% of them have no problem with murder - abortion? Sure and hopefully someday retroactive...... Because in Bible times people would just go ahead and kill them, but now they get free checks and are out there waiting for a viable to eat.....

[QUOTE=BJJ-Blue;1078554] Remember, people wouldn't live in ghettoes if we didn't pay them to.

QUOTE]

Outright false. Ghettos exist in all major cities since the industrial revolution: Marx STUDIED people in ghettos, and you blame theories that he espoused AFTER HIS STUDIES for creating ghettos.
    I would use a blue eyed, blond haired Chechnyan to ruin you- Drake on weapons

Are all Republicans Sociopaths? Or is it just 'cause they weren't raised right?

The way some of you Right Wing Nutjobs talk, I'm half expecting one of you to start advocating for segregation.

Also, LOL at the simultaneous vilification of abortion and promotion of "retroactive euthanasia."

"It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

welfare isnt the problem... the problem is a system that would marginalize a section of society to the point to where they cant fend for themselves under their current conditions and restraints...how many kids from the ghetto get to harvard??? not many... so does that mean they arent as smart or have less capacity to learn??? no, ofcourse not... it means they grew up in sh1t and they learned how to live in sh1t and now all they are doing is what they have learned their whole life... address the issues that create the need for welfare, not welfare itself...

if you had cancer and you had two choices, take a cure and be done with it or take meds for life and live with it what would you choose???

anyone who denies that racism and class warfare and the like arent the root causes here, then you are slow in the head... yeah they have their share of idiots, but most are good people that would jump at any opportunity they could get...

I did not mean to villify abortion. I meant to say that most people lining up for them you really don't want reproducing.
    In so far as euthanasia goes, I do not think that will be necessary because society, or rather the people in it, can only be pushed so far - or they can be pushed like this and then have a crucial incident.
    I mean that the first time things get really tough, people will too.

In so far as those boys go - well, if they pull some dirty street punk crap on you and you let them.......I myself would not. Feel sorry for the people they meet unless they are just like 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Because alot of people, myself included, believe that if there was no welfare there would be alot less children born to parents in poverty. If you don't have the Government to feed your children, anyone with any common sense won't have children they cant feed. That, or they work an extra job. People will generally take care of themselves, unless they dont have to. Remember, people wouldn't live in ghettoes if we didn't pay them to.

We have millions of Americans on food stamps. Ask yourself this; before we had food stamps, did we have millions of Americans dying of starvation every year?

As to this law, I do believe abortion doctors are murderers, but it's not up to us to kill them. God will punish them worse than we can even imagine.
    food stamps and welfare was created for farmers that were either pushed off their land or had crop failures that decimated their lives... and yes they were suffering and dying off like shoe flies...

and your adoption point is just silly blue... the number of abortions a year far far far exceed the number of famillies waiting for adoptions... so you will have all these kids growing up in orphanages usually not treated so great and mos def not schooled so well, and how do you suppose that will turn out...

and curenado made a great point earlier.,.. most of the people who have abortions are people, esspecially as a means of birth control, are people you dont want to be reproducing...
    Last edited by Syn7; 02-15-2011 at 07:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    Are all Republicans Sociopaths? Or is it just 'cause they weren't raised right?

The way some of you Right Wing Nutjobs talk, I'm half expecting one of you to start advocating for segregation.

Also, LOL at the simultaneous vilification of abortion and promotion of "retroactive euthanasia."

im not a righty... and i dont agree with segregation... but i do believe that multiculturalism has been a huge failure...

Quote Originally Posted by curenado View Post
    Because in Bible times people would just go ahead and kill them, but now they get free checks and are out there waiting for a viable to eat.....
    they had abortions in bible times... it was risky, but then so was giving birth back then... you had like a decent chance of bleeding out and dying if anything went wrong... and any doc today will tell you that things always go wrong, we just have the ability to fix alot of those issues before they can kill... c-sections, other therapies and the like...

Indeed they did. They had alley abortion clinics when I was a kid before they could be legit. We always had to hear about some girl desperate to keep a secret that bled out or died of sepsis in a dirty or fake illicit abrtion hole.
    But back then it was the odd story and something that was infrequent - the way they line up now is pretty gross and people would be less inclined to think "something bad happened to a good girl" as opposed to "well that's how stray cats in heat act."

What I meant about the bible times thing was that if somebody in those times acted like they do today, instead of getting a bunch of attention, "anger counseling" and a disability check, they would have just got pelted with basketball sized rocks until dead.

My grandfather used to say that when people carried guns around they were politer to each other and you did not have trouble because people were more cautious.
    That was then and a whole different society and people, and you figure today they would just be shooting for nihilism and revenge - but when I was in Arizona where they have open carry, I never saw anybody get mugged. Those street punks talked all big as usual - but that was about it.

Anyway - to me this here is about a bunch of peoplewho most likely would do the right thing or at least not the wrong one, hashing each other and troubling their souls over people who would not pee on them if they were on fire.
    I try to consider that too - that I am arguing with people who, in real life, DO pick up the baby bird and give any kid an "even break" - over caring about people who largely care only about themselves and view everything else as just a object for their gratification in one way or another.

"I argue with the living over the dead! There are no fools like old fools!" Lol!

im ok with guns... if i want you dead you are gonna die, gun or no gun... atleast if you have a roscoe you can put me down... but i have to say there needs to be education involved and it needs to be treated like driving... learn proper use, take a test and re-new every few years... and not just pay the fee to renew but re-do the test... i dont think thats at all un reasonable... its working great for the swiss...

Welcome to Switzerland...
    Last edited by Syn7; 02-15-2011 at 10:21 PM.

To those of you saying we did have large numbers of people in America starving to death before the food stamps were available, please back that up.

And to those of you mentioning the Bible and charity, it also says, 'If a man shall not work, he shall not eat'.