Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ralek's claim to fame

Ralek Guest
    Shaolin Tiger. Don't forget who was getting out of breath. I was still fresh the entire fight. It must be all the running i do. When i was "running away" i was actually just letting you get tired. And it was working.

I nuetralize my opponent, and then let them tire themselves out. Nuetralization is a very advanced strategy. My connections with Marvin Perry through former opponents leads me to believe video game training is very effective.

Brazilian jiujitsu is superior.

count Guest
    July 27-29, 2001

United States Chinese Kuoshu Championships</span>

Contact: <a href="mailto:events@tienshanpai.org">events@tiensh anpai.org

Count

Kabooom.com

Chi Kung International

Chang Style Novice Guest
    I always thought that in a real fight (not a match or sparring) running away means...

THE FIGHT IS OVER AND YOU LOSE!

especially if you were the bigmouth picking the fight.

ShaolinTiger00 Guest

"Shaolin Tiger. Did you try a Dim Mak move on me when i had you in guard? I remember you doing some sort of claw or pinch. Was that a chi move? I'm just wondering."

- No dim mak stuff, just sticking a finger between your ribcage to see if you would get distracted. good thing I wasn't punching you with that hand either......

"Your practicing mount and guard now?"

-Yep I have a friend @ Yamasaki.

"I think i could nuetralize marvin Perry. Just the way i nuetralized you. I nuetralized you very good. I pretty much shut down all of your punches, but the round house hit my leg once and a while but it really didn't hurt me."

-Good thing I wasn't going full contact. I still spun you 360 degrees. Since you have no idea Whom Marvin is or his skill level let me rest any questions for you. He is a great fighter. Be it sanshou or muy thai, he's got a fighting spirit and that is what makes for a champion.

"Don't forget who was getting out of breath. I was still fresh the entire fight. It must be all the running i do. When i was "running away" i was actually just letting you get tired. And it was working."

-While I'll give you the fact that you may have more wind than I did, Its pretty tiring "chasing" a guy around kicking (hitting and missing) while that opponent is always backing away for a good 5 minutes. Most "opponents" try to attack at least occasionally.
    Letting me get tired? I don't beleive that for a second. You knew that if you got close enough to me more kicks would follow and even closer still would come punches. But you were smarter than that and kept backing away. Good strategy for a guy that doesn't know how to fight when he's not on his back.

A strong man controls others. A man who controls himself is truly powerful. -Lao Tzu

qeySuS Guest
    lol shaolintiger you do know that your getting trolled by Josh even though you've met him and you know he's laughing his ass off now :)

Free thinkers are dangerous!

ShaolinTiger00 Guest
    Qeysus,

you are right, but now that I know the guy behind the keyboard I enjoy it even more now.
    ;)

A strong man controls others. A man who controls himself is truly powerful. -Lao Tzu

LEGEND Guest
    COUNT...holy **** that's the tourney my friends are training for!

A

Ralek Guest
    Shoalin Tiger. If it would have been a real fight without any rounds it may have been a different story. You probably would have collapsed from being out of breath and then i could easily move in and get the job done.

How good are you at the mount and guard? How much do you practice. Do you think that if we fought again you would be able to maintain side control when you take me down?

I never wanted to fight full-contact fighters in the first place but i did anyway. Now your startign to train in BJJ. This is exactly the kind of person i don't want to fight. I want to try and fight one of those traditional kung fu guys who do stances and iron body chi.

chokeyouout2 Guest

hhhhhhhheeeeeyyyyyyyyyy rrraaallllllleeek

I told you my eagle claw was superior.Why won't you fight me?Do you live withmommy still?Your a good internet *****hhh.

Ralek Guest
    If it was a real fight i definatly would have won. There is no way you could have lasted. I do running everyday. I can run a mile in 4:32. I don't train martial arts but i do train track and field.

You were really starting to breathe during that fight. I realize you havn't trained in years. If it was real then I could just run away then when you try and rest i could just come in and throw some punches, forcing you to do some punches and kicks yourself, thus tiring you out even more. I didn't get hurt at all other than some minor cuts.

count Guest

Good strategy Rolls!

BTW, how many of those kuoshu guys did you beat up? Ledgend, Give us a report on the tournament if you can.

Count

Kabooom.com

Chi Kung International

DrunkenMonkey Guest
    Ralek's lack of skill was obviously sufficed by his height, which doubly increased his leverage. If he was actually in your own size class, Ralek would have got an ASS KICKING.

Some people go to Martial Arts classes, and some people are Martial Artists.

DrunkenMonkey Guest
    Ralek, I have a few things to say. If S.T. truly was the one kicking you all the time while you didn't touch him I wouldn't be surprised if his stamina was slightly below yours.

ON THE OTHER HAND, If this guy is truly a San Shou competitor then he's got more stamina then you'll ever have you little co.ck beater. If he was really tiring then you were fighting a crappy fighter so your claims are invalid.

Some people go to Martial Arts classes, and some people are Martial Artists.

DrunkenMonkey Guest
    And No, Neutralization is not an advanced technique you pothead, a lot fighters tire their opponents out before pounding them. It is not a matter of "advanced technique" but rather style. My instructor doesn't tire his opponents out, he plays with them for 20 seconds as they try to touch him and he just comes in and pounds them.

Oh yeah and one more thing.

I want you to do this for me. Find a speed bag. Work it for 5 minutes non stop. Rest for 1 minutes. Work it 5 minutes non stop again. Rest for 1 minute. Jump rope for 10 minutes non stop. If you're not tired after that then I'll be impressed. (btw this was part of my brother's routine when he was a boxer)

Ralek Guest
    Drunken Monkey. Did i hear you say 10 minutes of jump rope?

I do 45 minutes of jump rope every other day. One day i'll run. The next day i do jump rope. You have no idea the amount of training you have to put in for track. I don't know how hard martial artists train but you won't find people that train harder than in track and field. There are people (not me) who will run over 20 miles a day.