Thread: our new commercial

our new commercial

Our new commercial, all comments welcome.

Fullblast clothing is avalible at the Cobra Mixed Martial Arts Acdemy or online

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6jNF...er_profilepage
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Sweet
    Looks good to me!

ginosifu

short and sweet and straight to the point.

Excellent!
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Looks good

You should have him cut it to exactly 30 seconds no frames ( :30.00) and see if you can do a spot cable run or have it in a movie theatre or two. Those two options are usually pretty affordable.

thanks for the feedback I was impressed with the editing myself, it didnt look that good when he shot it. LOL

mightyB
    thats a great idea. I am trying to help out the full blast clothing guys and get them well known like the tapout guys started. They are local boys and are donating a portion of the profits to charity and the armed forces.

So I am helping them anyway I can even using my school to have a display case, and our cage to do thier thing.

praying mantis kung fu USA commercial coming up next month....
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Good on them, but they are going to need some better designs. The Wal-Mart MMA shirts look better.

If they are serious, they should post their designs on mixedmartialarts.com and take the criticism very seriously, as there are a number of successful tshirt sellers on that board, such as SixDeuce (which is probably the best MMA clothing company around).
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

MK, for sure I will pass that along. they are lookign for feed back.

for spring thy are comming out with foil and gold leaf super soft cotton as well aas burnout patternes with all new designs, But dotn want to copy other shirts... seems like afficliction adn all these companies all look the same. skulls winged feathers adn flames are kinda played out but hey what do i know?

They are also having them stiched with thier own lables ie official product tags these were the first run, but for sure I will tell them about MMA.com
    thanks for the feed back
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

skulls, snakes&daggers, wings and anchors will NEVER go out of style.

...and panthers

...and dragons, you gotta have dragons.

...and wolves, definitely I think it would be great to have a three wolf moon mma shirt! Maybe with a famous Indian chief riding a Harley too!
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Nice commercial.

mickey

Back home in Atlanta, GA, USA, after living in Singapore
    Wow great job!

I'm trying to teach myself Premiere and to get better clips, smarter editing myself - there's more making a decent vid than one would think
    Yes, "Northwind" is my internet alias used for years that has lots to do with my main style, as well as other lil cool things - it just works. Wanna know my name? Ask me

http://www.pathsatlanta.org

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    skulls, snakes&daggers, wings and anchors will NEVER go out of style.

...and panthers

...and dragons, you gotta have dragons.

...and wolves, definitely I think it would be great to have a three wolf moon mma shirt! Maybe with a famous Indian chief riding a Harley too!

Liger... where's the liger????
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

alot of these shirts seem to mimic tattoos for some reason.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.