Thread: Cool Video for Chung Sigung

Cool Video for Chung Sigung

Looks good. Don't know who put this together, but I like it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ErFP...layer_embedded

Nice! Thanks for sharing. Too bad he doesn't do his tournament in Midland anymore...
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

Very nice! Great teachers deserve such honors!
    Richard A. Tolson
    https://www.patreon.com/mantismastersacademy

There are two types of Chinese martial artists. Those who can fight and those who should be teaching dance or yoga!

53 years of training, 43 years of teaching and still aiming for perfection!

Recovering Forms Junkie! Even my twelve step program has four roads!

Yeah, this came from Sifu Adriano from Brazil. He and one of his todai visited in Midland last month for a few weeks. He has been coming up to train about once a year for the last two or three years which is really nice. He does a great job with the videos and Sifu Chung gave him a bunch of these old photos to scan and make the video with. It is awesome because I hadn't even seen 90% of the photos! The other 10% sifu has hanging up at the school. So awesome to see him when he was so young! He has his kung fu uniform that he used as a kid hanging up on the wall at the school so I recognized it in the old pics! Very cool stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Codeboy View Post
    Yeah, this came from Sifu Adriano from Brazil. He and one of his todai visited in Midland last month for a few weeks. He has been coming up to train about once a year for the last two or three years which is really nice. He does a great job with the videos and Sifu Chung gave him a bunch of these old photos to scan and make the video with. It is awesome because I hadn't even seen 90% of the photos! The other 10% sifu has hanging up at the school. So awesome to see him when he was so young! He has his kung fu uniform that he used as a kid hanging up on the wall at the school so I recognized it in the old pics! Very cool stuff.
    Always like to see the old photos, thankyou for sharing.
    I first met master CHY in 1965,he was training his iron sand palm by hitting his palm to the brick at the roof of his school in Hong Kong.

Wow, that is a cool story! Sounds like stories Sifu Chung tells of them training their kiu sao against steel poles from the harbor in Hong Kong I wish I had joined the school at a time when Sigong Chung Ho Yin was actively involved in teaching. I have only met him a few times during Chinese New Year Lion dance performances where he lives.