Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ugliest car?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    This was my first car. I loved it, but a lot of people hate that design.
    Those are generally the least well liked of the 1st Gen Mustangs, but they look 10x better than the 2nd Gens, the Mustang II.

lets get another angle on that one

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    lets get another angle on that one

I love to drive this around but I can't afford the gas bill.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...ed=0CEoQ9QEwBg

LOL. youd never have to worry about someone getting mad if you cut them off, just drive with the turret face backward
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

the Aztek hands down the ugliest mongrel ever vomited on the American public. Its creation directly coincides with Pontiacs demise.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    LOL. youd never have to worry about someone getting mad if you cut them off, just drive with the turret face backward
    where did you find that pic... funny how youd find the same one... i found mine by complete random surfing type thang... i just kept on clicking links and got there after a bit and that pic was there... i dont know where it was or when or if the guy is dead etc etc... do you know anything about the crash??? that would be crazy if the guy didnt even get hurt...

in the closeup one i posted you see the steeringwheel in the trunk area... crazy stuff... any info on it???
    Last edited by Syn7; 02-28-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I love to drive this around but I can't afford the gas bill.
    *fixed that for ya, bruh...

you should convert to bio diesle... run that fukcer on grease traps from mcdinks