View Poll Results: Missing Rattan Ring Form or Flag Waving Form from WCK?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 13.33%
  • No

12 80.00%
  • Only in Lee Shing System

1 6.67%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rattan Ring Form and Flag Waving as Wing Chun?

Quote Originally Posted by leeshing View Post
    huh how am i telling tales your sifu my sibak made a public statement that lee shing only ever trained under ip man he even called it a public statement so howvis that telling tales and spanner is in response to troll and yes i thought it was funny too why are you use my answer in your reply i wasnt even replying to you MATE
    Would be nice to see the public statement you refer to because I personally think you are confused... representing Ip Man since 1963 and teaching 'Ip Man Wing Chun' are two very very different things as you know already!

And FWIW I used your post to respond to because you asked me a direct question by name and talked about my Sifu... can I not respond to such requests now??
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    Would be nice to see the public statement you refer to because I personally think you are confused... representing Ip Man since 1963 and teaching 'Ip Man Wing Chun' are two very very different things as you know already!

And FWIW I used your post to respond to because you asked me a direct question by name and talked about my Sifu... can I not respond to such requests now??
    So thats good then we agree Sigung also learnt from Fong Yee Ming & Fung Sang before and after training with Ip Man as well as others so then why all the problems So tell me what the problems with teaching and promoting that because that seems to be the root of all the problems and why deny Dai Lim Tao & Pin Sun. Its just the same as me saying that Lee Shing didnt teach the rattan ring and flag just because we dont do it do you see how silly it is now

Quote Originally Posted by leeshing View Post
    So thats good then we agree Sigung also learnt from Fong Yee Ming & Fung Sang before and after training with Ip Man as well as others so then why all the problems So tell me what the problems with teaching and promoting that because that seems to be the root of all the problems and why deny Dai Lim Tao & Pin Sun. Its just the same as me saying that Lee Shing didnt teach the rattan ring and flag just because we dont do it do you see how silly it is now
    So much can be said about this nugget of information, but I can't say anything more than good luck cousin
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

So much can be said about this nugget of information, but I can't say anything more than good luck cousin

Thanks but I will say someone should because until that happens it will never be united

Wah! Looking through this old gem of a thread was very interesting to say the least... but reading the last two new posts only proves one thing... people here simply do not read!

I have no desire to say anything more than has already been said here already.

Troll score... 0.5/10!!
    It was just a question. These forums fail on so many levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    It was just a question. These forums fail on so many levels.
    They sure do... This is a 2 year old thread. Initially posted by Robert Chu in an attempt to start dialogue and, no doubt, invite heavy criticism about my own promotions about my experience training such things as the rattan rings and flags. So considering I have already said as much as I can here 2 years ago I'm not going to repeat myself.

There are many other threads in the past I have been a part of where I also share what I know about the training history of my sigung too so I really can not see the point of agreeing or disagreeing with anyone here because its all been said before... Like I have already said before!

Sod it! Did I just repeat myself again???
    Ti Fei
    詠春國術

Hello,

A question for the Lee Sing guys???

The late Fung Sang Sifu was born in 1940. He began teaching at the age of 28 when he moved to Hong Kong. This was in 1968.

My question is; What year did Lee Shing train with Fung Sang?

Thanks,
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Roselando View Post
    Hello,

A question for the Lee Sing guys???

The late Fung Sang Sifu was born in 1940. He began teaching at the age of 28 when he moved to Hong Kong. This was in 1968.

My question is; What year did Lee Shing train with Fung Sang?

Thanks,
    Jim
    Lee Shing continued to travel back to HK Throughout his lifetime as he still had businesses over there and would always visit his WC teachers So this training was spanned over many years. When trying to focus in on specific dates the mistake many people make is focusing in on the date that Lee Shing moved to the UK,

Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know what year did Lee Shing first start teaching his Pin Sun? Who was the first to learn and what year was that?
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Roselando View Post
    Thanks for the info.

Does anyone know what year did Lee Shing first start teaching his Pin Sun? Who was the first to learn and what year was that?
    That one Im not to sure but I know for sure that he first taught his sons and that my Sifu was learning Pin Sun in the early 70s he didnt teach it to all his students that I do know but I will try and find out I am visiting my Sifu in morn so will try and get some more info, but he never taught it openly