Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Avatar: The Last Airbender

Quote Originally Posted by Sicilian Tofu M View Post
    My son asked me "what did she mean dad? hay it was hard he's 4 he might of well said "whats sex?".
    So they for sure killed off a character? Or was it a "we left him behind a wall of rubble" situation?

nah he's dead but you know they not going to show that on a kids show. i mean what is this batman the animated series, G.I. Joe transformers. or any of the other great cartoon i grew up wtih no.

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    nah he's dead but you know they not going to show that on a kids show. i mean what is this batman the animated series, G.I. Joe transformers. or any of the other great cartoon i grew up wtih no.
    Watch that character come back in a later episode. Just watch it happen. :P

that might happen i mean it is a show about magic and stuff so thats totally feesable. it would suck thou cause i hated that character

5. I hope he not dead but, it was a go on with out me i'm fine, my freedom fighters will watch over me speach(two people) so they left through the only exit(that thay shown) Toph(a little blind earth bender/ lie detector)with a tear in her eye said He was lieing as they ran off.one thay got out the tai lee were close behind.

Did the tai lee go through the freedom fighter on the way out?

Did Jet survive his injuries even tho he didn't think he would?

will we ever see Jet use his hook swords again?

Tune in, on whenever thay air Book 3...Same Avatar time...Same Avatar station.
    lol my wife thinks I'm ate up on this show.

awe man

that was a good sdeason premier i liked watching it last night and am hyped to see what the rest of the season holds.

that was a good sdeason premier i liked watching it last night and am hyped to see what the rest of the season holds.
    Yep, great stuff. Watched today at noon. This is going to be significantly darker in tone for sure.

Here's what I'm wondering. Initially I figured this would be the last we'd see of Avatar, but now I'm thinking "wait a minute, they've only covered 3 elements in terms of seasons as books. Will we get a book 4: Air?"

I'd like to see the kid find some more airbenders and rebuild the Air Nomads.

air

i'd like to see the air nomads try and destroy the avatar. for being the cause of the extinction of the air nomads

i'd like to see the air nomads try and destroy the avatar. for being the cause of the extinction of the air nomads

Haha, for some reason I don't think a bunch of vegetarian, Ba Gua practicing Shaolin monks are going to be holding too many grudges. I find it unlikely that the Fire Nation could have killed all the Air Nomads. There's got to be some men and women around.

Of course, we don't know much about the Air Nomads. For instance, they can't all be monks. Presumably on the benders are monks... which suggests to me that the ability to bend isn't particularly genetic or they'd have stopped existing with monks being supposedly celibate and all male. So, are there air nuns too? And there must be enslaved masses of Air Nomads that aren't bender monks somewhere in the regions the Air Nomads wandered OR in Fire Nation prisons.

It's weird being in my late 20s and thinking this much about a show for 7-10 year olds. My kids only 1 and a half, he's not even remotely interested! Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenshiite View Post

Of course, we don't know much about the Air Nomads. For instance, they can't all be monks. Presumably on the benders are monks... which suggests to me that the ability to bend isn't particularly genetic or they'd have stopped existing with monks being supposedly celibate and all male. So, are there air nuns too? And there must be enslaved masses of Air Nomads that aren't bender monks somewhere in the regions the Air Nomads wandered OR in Fire Nation prisons.

Re-incarnation.

why is it so hard to believe have you seen kung fu movies its all about monks taking revenge. ang could bak mei to them

If it were a kung fu movie the case might be different, this is a kid's show. They're going to embrace him when he shows up.

NJM, re-incarnation would still require someone to be born. What're they going to do? Just pop up in the temples one day?

naaaah!!!

cause then there be no point in a season 4. ang hunted by the surviving air nomads would be awesome

cause then there be no point in a season 4. ang hunted by the surviving air nomads would be awesome

Okay, maybe there would be a faction of them being all like "you abandoned us" and what not. I'd like to see it more as a prologue though. With the kids a little bit older. It would be interesting to see... but you're right, it might not be doable. Suppose we'll have to wait and see.