Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Avatar: The Last Airbender

yeah i know this would've been cool in a kung fu horror film or in a tsui hark flick. hey does anybody know where to get 10 i can't find it yet

2. chapter 10 is'nt out yet, don't know about the UK everybody(diferent sites) acts like anyminute now,but theirs sourses that say late nov..Its a slow death

www.watch-avatar.com

late nov. in the uk how is that possible if they already came out with 1-9 **** they let it go into reruns that fast.

4. Its got to do with the rateings in the USA, thay droped when people stoped watching nic, because the net had newer ep from the UK. Who wants to watch new reruns? it makes sense. Anybody feel guilty? I do.

maybe but its nics fault for putting the eps out way earlier in the uk. with the net and everything i mean thats just a stupid idea, they pay guys hundreds of thousands of dollars to for see things just like this, i mean come on.

besides i still watch it when it comes on nic here in the us. its just like i went to the movies to see american gangster then i downloaded it cause brian grazer and ridley scott got my 22 bucks. well nic got my rating, so i'm good and clear.

Yeah, I watched Chapther 7 last week, I'll keep watching regardless of me downloading the available episodes online. Looks good on my flat screen monitor, looks good on my 27 in TV old schooler.

i do that just so they won't cancel it. people forget that and then grip when there favorite show is cancelled and i'm like well if you wouldn;t have downloaded it and forgot about the when its on the tube maybe they wouldn;t have cancelled it.

now if you'll excuse me i got to go download that episode of boondocks i missed yesterday.

8. chapter 10 & 11 is on www.watch-avatar.com

Nice.

Boondocks is AWESOME.

What episode you miss doug? The Story of Thugnificent? It's great.

Thugnificent

yeah i missed it but i've seen it a few times now ****ing amazing i was laughing my head off at the granddad this record, and snoop dog and busta ryhmes were funny, another good ep.

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    yeah i missed it but i've seen it a few times now ****ing amazing i was laughing my head off at the granddad this record, and snoop dog and busta ryhmes were funny, another good ep.

That show never disappoints. Ever.

My favorite part is where Huey walks into Thugnificent's house and sees the painting of him with MLK, Mandela, Malcolm X and others I can't remember off the top of my head and is just exasperated.

The only other show on Adult Swim I'm continuously happy with is Metalocalypse.

I think I'm going to need to download the 10th and 11th chapters of Avatar tonight.

10 and 11 is awesome

Quote Originally Posted by doug maverick View Post
    10 and 11 is awesome

Just watched 'em. Wow. Great. Especially Zuko.

I split the thread

If you're wondering why the last post here was in 2007, it's because I split this into another thread to distinguish the original cartoon from the film: M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender

With Avatar: Legend of Korra scheduled for later this year, the original is gathering attention again.

Avatar: The Last Airbender—The Lost Adventures

For three years, millions of eager fans tuned in to watch new episodes of Nickelodeon’s hit animated series Avatar: The Last Airbender. Ever since, fans have been hungry for more—and now their wait is finally over!

This volume collects the long-out-of-print, fan-favorite comics previously published in Nickelodeon Magazine and with the Airbender DVDs, plus over seventy brand-new comics pages. That’s twenty-six stories set in Airbender continuity, by a host of top-notch talent, many of whom worked on the original animated series!

* A must-have for any Airbender fan!

* Twenty-six in-continuity stories, plus bonus content!

* The latest release in an ongoing partnership between Nickelodeon and Dark Horse, to bring you the very best in Airbender books!
    TFAW Logo Pre-Order Avatar: The Last Airbender—The Lost Adventures Now @ TFAW.com
    Creators

Writer:
    Aaron Ehasz, Josh Hamilton, Tim Hedrick, Dave Roman, J. Torres
    Artist:
    Joaquim Dos Santos, Elsa Garagarza, Gurihiru, Corey Lewis, Johane Matte, Ethan Spaulding and others

Genre: Humor, Action/Adventure

Publication Date:
    July 13, 2011
    Format:
    Fc, 240 pages, 6" x 9"
    Price:
    $14.99
    Age range:
    8+
    ISBN-10:
    1-59582-748-X
    ISBN-13:
    978-1-59582-748-7
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    If you're wondering why the last post here was in 2007, it's because I split this into another thread to distinguish the original cartoon from the film: M. Night Shyamalan's The Last Airbender

With Avatar: Legend of Korra scheduled for later this year, the original is gathering attention again.
    Having just finished a re-viewing of the entire series with my now 5 year old son... I can say we will definitely be getting this product.

Can't wait for Korra.