Thread: Charlie Sheen

Hybrid View

Charlie Sheen

what is wrong with this guy... i love when he says he was tired of pretending he is not "a total frigging rock star from Mars."

priceless... he says he wants to sue... he says he is out of a job and needs to support a fam... what a joke... wheres the other 2 mill per episode??? did he smoke that???

also WTF is up with alex jones giving him the time of day???

heres a bit of credability alex jones style... direct quote from infowars.com website:

Alex welcomes actor Charlie Sheen, star of Platoon, Wall Street, Young Guns, and most recently the CBS comedy Two & a Half Men, to discuss his views on the world, 9/11 and much more. Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new independent investigation of the attack and the circumstances surrounding it.
    http://www.infowars.com/articles/sep...tory_audio.htm

highly credible public figures
    charlie sheen??? WTF is wrong with these people... Alex Jones should be ashamed for that quote...

I wonder if it's not neurosyphilis. Al Capone had it, and in his later years he would rant and rave about things that made no sense. And the primary way it's caught is something the guy partakes in quite regularly, and with people who are the most likely to carry venerial diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    I wonder if it's not neurosyphilis. Al Capone had it, and in his later years he would rant and rave about things that made no sense. And the primary way it's caught is something the guy partakes in quite regularly, and with people who are the most likely to carry venerial diseases.
    But don't they have a cure for those types of disease nowadays? Besides, using condoms works for me, I am assuming that Charlie Sheen may be using them too????

Charlie Sheen is very publicly crashing and burning.
    He is showing every single sign there is of someone in denial and someone who fails to know himself.

This of course happens withmillions and even billions of people every day of their lives, but it is entertainment somehow to watch a celebrity reel and spin.

He shows either addiction traits or definitely dependency traits.

He plays it tough because really, the dude is broken inside.

Probably needs a monk to slap his face and bring him an epiphany.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Greetings,

I was looking at the Charlie Sheen thing for a while and I was wondering if he is bipolar, either from a genetic predisposition or as a result of drug use. It is unfortunate the way the media is attacking him, but it is all about the ratings, right?

The guy really needs help because he is a real danger to himself right now.

mickey

he brings it all on himself... he's been a spoiled sh1t since day one... tons of child stars, or kids of famous parents, or both, end up losing it... and we like to watch them fall because they have what you want and dont have... the more you want what they have the more you like to watch them fail... basic stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    what is wrong with this guy... i love when he says he was tired of pretending he is not "a total frigging rock star from Mars."

priceless... he says he wants to sue... he says he is out of a job and needs to support a fam... what a joke... wheres the other 2 mill per episode??? did he smoke that???

also WTF is up with alex jones giving him the time of day???

heres a bit of credability alex jones style... direct quote from infowars.com website:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sep...tory_audio.htm

charlie sheen??? WTF is wrong with these people... Alex Jones should be ashamed for that quote...
    Charlie Sheen is infinitely more credible than all the US Presidents, since JFK, PUT TOGETHER!!!....