Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen

Charlie Sheen

what is wrong with this guy... i love when he says he was tired of pretending he is not "a total frigging rock star from Mars."

priceless... he says he wants to sue... he says he is out of a job and needs to support a fam... what a joke... wheres the other 2 mill per episode??? did he smoke that???

also WTF is up with alex jones giving him the time of day???

heres a bit of credability alex jones style... direct quote from infowars.com website:

Alex welcomes actor Charlie Sheen, star of Platoon, Wall Street, Young Guns, and most recently the CBS comedy Two & a Half Men, to discuss his views on the world, 9/11 and much more. Sheen has joined a growing army of other highly credible public figures in questioning the official story of 9/11 and calling for a new independent investigation of the attack and the circumstances surrounding it.
    http://www.infowars.com/articles/sep...tory_audio.htm

highly credible public figures
    charlie sheen??? WTF is wrong with these people... Alex Jones should be ashamed for that quote...

I wonder if it's not neurosyphilis. Al Capone had it, and in his later years he would rant and rave about things that made no sense. And the primary way it's caught is something the guy partakes in quite regularly, and with people who are the most likely to carry venerial diseases.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    what is wrong with this guy... i love when he says he was tired of pretending he is not "a total frigging rock star from Mars."

priceless... he says he wants to sue... he says he is out of a job and needs to support a fam... what a joke... wheres the other 2 mill per episode??? did he smoke that???

also WTF is up with alex jones giving him the time of day???

heres a bit of credability alex jones style... direct quote from infowars.com website:

http://www.infowars.com/articles/sep...tory_audio.htm

charlie sheen??? WTF is wrong with these people... Alex Jones should be ashamed for that quote...
    Charlie Sheen is infinitely more credible than all the US Presidents, since JFK, PUT TOGETHER!!!....

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    I wonder if it's not neurosyphilis. Al Capone had it, and in his later years he would rant and rave about things that made no sense. And the primary way it's caught is something the guy partakes in quite regularly, and with people who are the most likely to carry venerial diseases.
    But don't they have a cure for those types of disease nowadays? Besides, using condoms works for me, I am assuming that Charlie Sheen may be using them too????

Charlie Sheen is very publicly crashing and burning.
    He is showing every single sign there is of someone in denial and someone who fails to know himself.

This of course happens withmillions and even billions of people every day of their lives, but it is entertainment somehow to watch a celebrity reel and spin.

He shows either addiction traits or definitely dependency traits.

He plays it tough because really, the dude is broken inside.

Probably needs a monk to slap his face and bring him an epiphany.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Greetings,

I was looking at the Charlie Sheen thing for a while and I was wondering if he is bipolar, either from a genetic predisposition or as a result of drug use. It is unfortunate the way the media is attacking him, but it is all about the ratings, right?

The guy really needs help because he is a real danger to himself right now.

mickey

he brings it all on himself... he's been a spoiled sh1t since day one... tons of child stars, or kids of famous parents, or both, end up losing it... and we like to watch them fall because they have what you want and dont have... the more you want what they have the more you like to watch them fail... basic stuff...

I think it's socially irresponsible to publicize and profit off of someone's mental illness, actor or not. Would you like it if he was your brother or cousin, and you knew he had problems, and people were using it to make a profit and for entertainment?

The guy needs help... not interviews.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Who can get through to the guy?

It would appear, he cannot hear.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

he's not hopeless... i think he has lots of opportunity to clean up his act... ive seen many come back from that kind of hell... and they werent worth like 500 million dollars... i know people who have done it skid row detox, whereas charlie sheen can buy an island and a nursing staff to help him out... if it can be done on skid row it can be done anywhere else by anyone else...

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I think it's socially irresponsible to publicize and profit off of someone's mental illness, actor or not. Would you like it if he was your brother or cousin, and you knew he had problems, and people were using it to make a profit and for entertainment?

The guy needs help... not interviews.

I totally agree.

By the way, it is good to have you back. I was beginning to think that they had sent you to Afghanistan to look for Bin Ladin in the caves over there.

Haven't you heard that the terrorists are in Washington and London. And as for Bin Ladin, he has most probably been assassinated by the orders of the dark suites in Washington and London, because he was a liability.

I've been busy...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I've been busy...
    I hope that you didn't do anything I wouldn't do....

i have his head in a jar in my linen closet... so you can stop looking...

i just saw the hour long 20/20(it was 20/20 right?) video of sheen... he's pretty far out there... ive seen this before... its too bad he has to work just to keep above water... coz he could really use some time off right now... time to just be clean and be a dad, boyfriend to his two lil live in "goddesses", as he calls the two 24 year olds... hey good for him, right... i have no issue with multiple arrangements... its the lying that isnt cool... but if its all in the open and everyone can handle it, then rock on wit your bad selves... but he needs an ego check, time to come home charlie... let the people who love him, help him... keep him away from the people that make money off of him... for awhile anyways... this guy doesnt need any more smoke blown up his ass... adicts surrounded by "yes men" are always gonna have a harder time getting over it...
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-02-2011 at 10:26 PM.