Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    I hope it is all an act, because of it's not it is ONE HUGE cry for help and no one seems to be listening.
    I hope that it all an act too. He has everything to help him have a great life. He has money, fame and good looks.

I am not even mentioning the fact he lives with two babes..

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I hope that it all an act too. He has everything to help him have a great life. He has money, fame and good looks.

I am not even mentioning the fact he lives with two babes..
    don't you mean goddesses?

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    don't you mean goddesses?
    Wow, are they that old?

Wow, are they that old?
    LMAO!!!!! That's what he called them!

LMAO!!!!! That's what he called them!
    I bet he a had good reason, too.

am i the only one here who doesnt envy sheen for having two wh0res?

aside from the money, charlie sheen has NOTHING i want... he doesnt live a charmed life at all... i see way more pain than happiness there... im suprised nobody has said this yet...

I've seen them. I'll admit, they are pretty hot. Yes, I'm a female, but I can admit when someone is hot.

beautiful women are a dime a dozen... find me one that i can connect with... thats the real prize...

They are hot... but really, if I start discussing politics or philosophy with them, and I get the deer in the headlights look, the physical attraction dies immediately.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    beautiful women are a dime a dozen... find me one that i can connect with... thats the real prize...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    They are hot... but really, if I start discussing politics or philosophy with them, and I get the deer in the headlights look, the physical attraction dies immediately.
    so wait...that means there's hope for me!!!!! yes!!!! woohoo!!!! ok, now back to charlie sheen.

so wait...that means there's hope for me!!!!! yes!!!! woohoo!!!! ok, now back to charlie sheen.
    i just finished watching andrew dice clay clips on youtube... so i prolly shouldnt comment till its outta my head

that cat is brutal...

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    they are pretty typical tho... died blond, thin but not in a curvy way... meh... whatever... im sure lots of dudes here can say they have or have had girlfriends that looked atleast as good... personally, i like more that unconventional unique kind of beauty that hits you sideways when you least expect it...

you see a pile of bleached hair in tight jeans in and a real lowcut shirt in the distance and you kinda know what to expect when they get closer... no suprises... boring... could be confused for eachother... clones... whatever...
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-05-2011 at 06:31 PM.

am i the only one here who doesnt envy sheen for having two wh0res?
    I'd rather look at them as liberal minded women.

aside from the money, charlie sheen has NOTHING i want... he doesnt live a charmed life at all... i see way more pain than happiness there... im suprised nobody has said this yet...
    I believe many people have already gathered that Charlie Sheen is not living a charmed life, but certain aspects of his life style are very appealing. If things are going bad for him, then he is responsible for it, but that does not mean that living with two women and having a hedonistic life style is a bad thing!!!

So, life is what you make it, wether you live with one woman or a couple of them...

I've seen them. I'll admit, they are pretty hot. Yes, I'm a female, but I can admit when someone is hot.
    That lucky so and so....

I hope that Charlie "shapes up" and appreciates that one can have a hedonistic life style without destroying himself. 10,000 of thousands of liberal people live great lives without risking life, limb and their mental health. I hope that Charlie realizes that fact soon.

If you have two in your bed, they make help with fixing your "connection"....

Or they might just kill you...