Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Charlie Sheen

geeeez... charlie is a train wreck... this is such a public meltdown... in comes charlies korner... charlie sheens radio show where he just rants about tiger blood and space alien dna... now mark cuban is talking to sheen about a possible reality show or even a game show... starring, charlie sheen, of course...

i think he's broke and this is a move to make something happen in the face of losing "men"... like he has no choice in his mind... be an entertainer to the end... when i say broke i dont mean a broke like we would be... i mean he only has 15 million left and his properties and whatnot are eating it fast... he needs to start working... a public meltdown is good tv... nobody is accusing him of being dumb...

what about the racism? he was yelling the N word in that hotel, directed at nobody... and theres the anti semitism thing...? nobody is even talking about that... brooke mueler is saying he said some crazy anti semetic stuff to her in some rant phone call or something... nobody is even talking about any of that... its like the least crazy stuff that comes out of his mouth, lol... the guy is telling everyone he's awesome and they are average, yadda yadda...

but WTF is up with the radio show... anyone hear it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyI0U...eature=related

this one is extra special...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3QpARuAVSI

yall can stick up for this guy all ya want... bottom line is that he is quite obviously a crackhead egomaniac... ten minutes clean and he expects the world to worship his amazing addiction breaking super skills... adonis dna the guy is fukced in the head... you know, i understand some people care about him and want to see him do well... but they are enablers... they help him convince himself that everything is ok... and his fans that blindly support him are the same thing... its people like his dad that really care... people who are VERY concerned about his recent behaviour... and he lashes out at those people... his symptoms are classic and textbook...

and you know what, when somebody crashes like this, the polite thing to do is to back off and give them space to heal... but he's publicizing and capitalizing on every moment of it, so he's fair game... he's like the public domain celeb... by his own choosing... and thats the part worth noting...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    what about the racism? he was yelling the N word in that hotel, directed at nobody...
    Racism is only a big deal if you have an (R) next to your name, otherwise you get a pass.

A vid by my Shaolin disciple brother

He's looking to get some viral buzz for his work, so I'm posting it here. Check it out to bump up his hits. It's only 24 secs.

Liquid Sheen
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    What is your martial art(s)?

Annnnnnd, are you young at heart, like me?
    I study Shaolin Kempo

Um, I'm 29...so, depends on how young at heart you mean! lol!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    He's looking to get some viral buzz for his work, so I'm posting it here. Check it out to bump up his hits. It's only 24 secs.

Liquid Sheen
    LMAO! That was awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    I study Shaolin Kempo

he means dirty over the hill man...

old = single = young at heart somehow???

im placing Hdub between 35 and 55... im thinking 40s... total assumption tho... i could be wrong... but i dont think so...

I study Shaolin Kempo
    Great. Thanks for coming back. I am glad that the resident prudes did not put you off responding.

I don't know much about Shaolin Kempo. Can you tell me what techniques or ranges you emphasis, and/or is there a website I could look at?

That is good enough for me.

Seriously though, sometimes a young physical age does not reflect a young at heart attitude to life, however, I am glad that you come across as someone who is young at heart.

I don't know what is eating you, but you should get it out of your system. You really need to understand the wisdom of being young at heart, like me and SenseiShellie.

he means dirty over the hill man...
    You wish.

You really have no idea, do you?

old = single = young at heart somehow???
    Who said I am single? LoL

Just to educate you a little. Being young at heart has nothing to do with age. It is an attitude to life. That is how I keep participating in a TCMA forum populated by kung fu-clueless individuals such as yourself, the "sifus" (lol) included. That is, I just smile and let your cluelessness go by....

im placing Hdub between 35 and 55... im thinking 40s... total assumption tho... i could be wrong... but i dont think so...
    You don't need to do any "placing" regarding my age, all you had to do was read my profile, which I am sure you have....

If you did actually guess my approximate age, then kudos, as it is a good guess and that is just about the only thing you have got right about me, so far.

For whatever it is worth, I am in my turn guessing that your IQ is about the same range as my age, if not below....

no, i actually lied about it and did look at your profile... i just wanted to look good by faking deductive genius...

come on man... it wasnt hard to guess...

and if you arent single, you shouldnt be hitting on shellie... either you are single, or a j3rkoff...

im kung-fu clueless now... what about glorified kickboxer or MMist??? cause you know what i do, right? or no wait, you can tell just be a few words... cause youre fresh like that... mhm... real nice...
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-11-2011 at 12:10 AM.

no, i actually lied about it and did look at your profile... i just wanted to look good by faking deductive genius...
    Keep trying my boy....you will get there one day......

come on man... it wasnt hard to guess...
    Of course it wasn't hard to guess. You have read my mature and intelligent posts for months now, so you must have realized that they could only come from someone over 40....

It's somewhat fitting that you derailed a Charlie Sheen thread.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    It's somewhat fitting that you derailed a Charlie Sheen thread.
    As I said before, no one is stopping you from posting about Charlie Sheen, yet you keep posting to me, and about me. If it was not for you and Syn7, this thread would not even be derailed.

Going back to Charlie Sheen, I believe we should leave the man alone. He has enough problems as it is. I just hope that his problems are not as bad as people say they are and that he shapes up and gets back "on the saddle", as there are still a lot of women out there who may want to go out with him yet....

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    As I said before, no one is stopping you from posting about Charlie Sheen, yet you keep posting to me, and about me. If it was not for you and Syn7, this thread would not even be derailed.

Going back to Charlie Sheen, I believe we should leave the man alone. He has enough problems as it is. I just hope that his problems are not as bad as people say they are and that he shapes up and gets back "on the saddle", as there are still a lot of women out there who may want to go out with him yet....
    I'm more concerned about the worst earthquake Japan has seen in over 100 years.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

By the way Drake, Charlie Sheen and I are very different. He looks better than I do; has more money and is more famous, to start with.

AAAAnnnnd, I don't take drugs, nor drink or smoke. So, the only thing I have in common with him is my "addiction" to the opposite sex, not just sexually, but also I just prefer their company.

Also, I don't think that Charlie Sheen practices kung fu. This fact alone would make him have more things in common with most of the posters here....