Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Charlie Sheen

ppsssssshhhttt... my thread, i'll do as i feel... but if anyone says something about charlie sheen thats interesting, im sure it'll get back on track...

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    I'm more concerned about the worst earthquake Japan has seen in over 100 years.
    So am I....

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    ppsssssshhhttt... my thread, i'll do as i feel... but if anyone says something about charlie sheen thats interesting, im sure it'll get back on track...
    I just did....

its not like people are prying into sheens life... he's opened the door and daring everyone to come in...

thats what you get when you surround yourself with sycophants... delusional... he's showing classic symptoms that we see from all addicts... anyone who denies this has no idea what theyre talking about...

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I just did....
    that wasnt very interesting....

meh...nothing great about sheen. 500 bucks says i can sex a lady better than him any day of the week...plus i make him look like a coked out guido...he has mor cash than me for sure tho.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

that wasnt very interesting....
    Don't worry, a few more years of personal growth for you and then all of a sudden you will see the interesting stuff in my posts....

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    meh...nothing great about sheen. 500 bucks says i can sex a lady better than him any day of the week...plus i make him look like a coked out guido...he has mor cash than me for sure tho.
    half the cats here can prolly throw a better one than sheen... crack kills...

DONT DOWN PLAY MY SKILLS SUCKA!!!

lol
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    LOL....it looks like Charlie Sheen is having a great time with the whole thing, while many here are making assumptions and even possibly unfair comments about him. You have to love the guy...

theres no way he's gonna hit every network... he'll be broke soon... child support and such, combined with upkeep of assets will break him sooner than later... he's not reliable... only B-raters and lower will touch this guy anytime soon...

and that sh1t isnt funny... if he's gonna try and do comedy cooking, at least he could find an original bit... everything he's done so far has been a sad joke... nhot what he's intending... they guy is a looser... loooosing...

theres no way he's gonna hit every network... he'll be broke soon... child support and such, combined with upkeep of assets will break him sooner than later... he's not reliable... only B-raters and lower will touch this guy anytime soon...

and that sh1t isnt funny... if he's gonna try and do comedy cooking, at least he could find an original bit... everything he's done so far has been a sad joke... nhot what he's intending... they guy is a looser... loooosing...
    You mean you don't find two and a half men, funny?

its alright... but it would be just as funny with somebody else... its the writing that is admirable... its not like there are any challenging roles there... if anyone carries that show, its the mother...

its alright... but it would be just as funny with somebody else... its the writing that is admirable... its not like there are any challenging roles there... if anyone carries that show, its the mother...
    No arguments from me about the super excellent writing, but I also believe that the fact that Charlie Sheen is playing himself on one level helps the show immensly.