Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why?

lol.

hey wait a minute...
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I am just curious as to why the topic of abortion is so controvercial?
    When the US population has reached to the Chinese population level, nobody will ever talk about this issue any more.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    When the US population has reached to the Chinese population level, nobody will ever talk about this issue any more.
    americans had no problem insisting china have a one child policy... look it up... the globalists and their depopulation agenda was very focused on china at that time...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    americans had no problem insisting china have a one child policy... look it up... the globalists and their depopulation agenda was very focused on china at that time...
    Does the hypocracy surprise you?

US and generally Western society is always busy with such artificially created conflicts. This keeps the public busy infighting while the powers that be push ahead with an agenda that a very few people are aware of, and even fewer as to how far this will go....

I agree. It is also interesting that some people seem to be more concerned with banning abortion then with preventing wars that kill hundreds of thousands of young children, women and men. That is, wars based on conquest and thievery, and nothing else.

I find this perverse....

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    figures the most mellow poster here would be be a deranged sicko

And you are probably the second most mellow poster here!

Fetus Testifies In Ohio

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheYoung.../1/YEkuJVNNYzc

crazy...

they are gonna roll an ultrasound to a committee hearing and a womb of a woman 9 weeks preggers... they wanna show the heartbeat to make their point... all circus bullsh1t of course... its just theatrics... i think maybe they think people dont understand what they mean... like their point needs to be illustrated in the simplest way possible then everyone will understand??? thats out of touch... people know theres a heartbeat and theyre stll ok with it... besides, all that info is readily available to anyone, from multiple sources...

some doctors say they can hear a beat as soon as 18 days into the pregnancy... but i mean, at that point these women dont even know theyre pregnant... im ok with having a term limit and all... but 18 days is far too soon... lol...

in georgia they are pushing legislation that would make women who had a miscarriage have to PROVE it was natural or be charged with murder... thats insane... 1 in 4 pregnancies fail in the early stages... in alot of cases the women never knew they were pregnant and some never know, they just think its a heavier irregular flow and arent aware enough to realize what it really was... ive lost two babies we intended to keep... super sad... the last thing you need is a a legal system making you fill out reports and present your evidence... that is just retarded... and whats worse is that if this law is passed, we are gonna see a huge rise in dead women who hid it and didnt seek help when they needed for fear of persecution and prosecution... when we lost our baby, twice, we were devastated... i would not have reacted very well to anyone poking and prying, trying to force some sort of guilt on us... as if we didnt already feel like sh1t and blame ourselves... this is getting bad... this is very disrespectful...

there are laws in place that cover the whole kicking a pregnant woman in the stomach type of thing... these new ones are not needed and are just a part of a clearly greater agenda to outlaw any and all abortion altogether... as murder, not homicide, or negligence... murder, 1st degree 100% intentional pre-meditated murder...

Blog Entries
    some people seem to be more concerned with banning abortion then with preventing wars that kill hundreds of thousands of young children, women and men.
    I'll vote for you just for saying that if you ever want to run the US presidecy.

do you think the fetus will be cross examined?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

hostile winess... interrogated... theyre gonna bring out all the lights and everything...

maybe it can digitally p!ss on the lawyers like dave chappelle

do you think it has any bloody gloves?

I'll vote for you just for saying that if you ever want to run the US presidecy.
    Thank you.

If I were American and ever became President, I know for sure that I would have to go around every where in a military tank, surrounded by hundreds of military personal, in order not to get assassinated, by "lone gun men"; "invisible ŽAl QuaedaŽ terrorists"; or that very "rare heart condition that no one knew about".

I believe that the whole system is so corrupt and so controlled by international banking cartels/family clans and their secret and quasi secret institutions, that any honest person even coming close to presidency would be taken out, one way or the other.

So it continues, we are kept busy with abortion this, and abortion that; reality shows; mindless tv programing and movies, and superficial moral issues, where otherwise intelligent people get sucked in and ignore the real life slaughter and human suffering that goes around us every day.

The situation is very sad......

thats why one of the best things you can do is just get rid of your television service. dont watch any tv. its not good for you. if you seek information regarding the world there are much better sources to find current affairs information.

dropping television was one of the best things i ever did. i do still youtube things and go to websites to watch clips and stuff, but thats it.

Does the hypocracy surprise you?

US and generally Western society is always busy with such artificially created conflicts. This keeps the public busy infighting while the powers that be push ahead with an agenda that a very few people are aware of, and even fewer as to how far this will go....
    well, no, it doesnt suprise me... havent we been thru this already??? old news never comes as a suprise...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    thats why one of the best things you can do is just get rid of your television service. dont watch any tv. its not good for you. if you seek information regarding the world there are much better sources to find current affairs information.

dropping television was one of the best things i ever did. i do still youtube things and go to websites to watch clips and stuff, but thats it.
    yeah... i havent had cable for like a few years now... liberating... also, my cell contract ran out awhile ago and i still havent got a new one... at first i was just taking my time to find the best one for me... now im thinking i dont want one at all... i feel morefree without it... i dont need to be reached 24/7... you wanna find me you gotta put in the work... it really helps weed out the retards...