Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why?

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    im just saying... you seem to be right up in arericas as... so i was kind of assuming, hoping for your sake, that you were at least born there... if you arent, and never have been american, then youre just that much more offensive thru ur arrogance...

My arrogance? "Offensive"?

Please explain yourself.

i if you dont have it in oregon, maybe its not as common as i assumed... wouldnt be hard to find out... if i could be bothered, that is...

no, its like that here too.... i have yet to meet anyone who has gotten a cell phone ticket, i still see people on them all the time. hell just the other day i saw a cop go through an intersection on his cell...i was like WTF...wish i had gotten his plate number and had my camera handy lol that would have been awesome busting a cop for that.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

telling other countries how to run theirs is an american trait...you sure you arent american?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    no, its like that here too.... i have yet to meet anyone who has gotten a cell phone ticket, i still see people on them all the time. hell just the other day i saw a cop go through an intersection on his cell...i was like WTF...wish i had gotten his plate number and had my camera handy lol that would have been awesome busting a cop for that.
    lol

yeah its still all too common here as well... they need stiffer penalties... i really do think it should be treated as a DUI... that would make a difference... it would save lives...

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    the policy was inspired by american eugenicists later known as family planning. it worked and saved china.
    i think maybe you should do a little bit of research blue... look up uegenics, rockerfeller, mao etc etc and you should find what you need... the truth, that is... these are well established facts... a part of public record... maybe not talked about in the US or taught in US schools, but true none the less...
    He clearly said we "insisted" they enact the law. We didn't. Nor could we tell them what laws they must enact. Maybe we hatched the idea, maybe not. But we darn sure didn't demand they enact it. What were we gonna do, not borrow any more of their money if they didnt do what we want?

americans had no problem insisting china have a one child policy... look it up... the globalists and their depopulation agenda was very focused on china at that time...

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    He clearly said we "insisted" they enact the law. We didn't. Nor could we tell them what laws they must enact. Maybe we hatched the idea, maybe not. But we darn sure didn't demand they enact it. What were we gonna do, not borrow any more of their money if they didnt do what we want?
    i suggest you actually research these topics before you presume to discuss them with people who have... we're done until you can show me you have actually done that and arent just talking out of your ass... no need for any other sort of response...

i suggest you actually research these topics before you presume to discuss them with people who have... we're done until you can show me you have actually done that and arent just talking out of your ass... no need for any other sort of response...
    I didn't make the assertion, you did. So it's up to you to back it up. If you've researched it as you say you have, it should be no problem to post a few links. You're usually not like this, why the sudden change?

South Dakota Abortion Laws

well, they dropped that ridiculous part of the legislation which states that killing an abortion doctor to prevent an abortion is justifiable homicide... CRAZY... anyways the people spoke up and were very disgusted with that part so they took it out and forced the rest thru... it will be contested in court, im sure... it will go all the way to the supreme court...

anyways the new rules are that women would have to wait 72 hours and in the mean time visit a 'pregnancy help center' where someone would attempt to shame/scare/guilt them into not getting an abortion, it was previously 24 hours... they wanna make it as inconvenient and as emotionally damaging as possible because in their minds its a sin and deserves to be punished... this is how it starts.... now these people that try to talk them out of it will dress in a white lab coat and act like a doctor, but they arent... all they are is a mouthpiece for certain special interest groups...

they will try to get you to have that baby even if you cant afford it or are alone and afraid or simply far too unprepared...
    but once that baby is born, they will do everything they can to make sure you dont get a penny from the government to help support that baby that you cant afford, that they forced you to have, if they have their way...

so if you are a single mom, you have to work, raise a child and somehow pay for daycare and all your bills while ur kid is raised by a stranger because the mother cant get a better job than full time min wage... real nice guys... why cant these people pull their head out of their asses and try to view more than just that tunnel vision perception they seem to think is so worldly and important...

instead she could have an abortion, still take that job and put herself thru college... maybe meet a nice guy and get married and have a baby while you both have great jobs and enough money to raise a family properly...

anyone seen the new anti planned parenthood ad??? the one where they stick a bunny in a blender??? awesome commercial... im all for it... its great... but they punk out and dont actually show the rabbit getting blended... wimps, lol... i mean if ur gonna go there, GO THERE... and they call liberals bleeding hearts, yall cryin over sh1t that doesnt even exist yet...

why planned parenthood??? they arent just abortions? and abortions are a small part of planned parenthood... they do birth control and they help low income women stay healthy while pregnant for services they couldnt afford on their own as well as basic checkups and pap smears and stuff, for free or real cheap... whats wrong with that..? even if they wanna keep the baby, nope PP is bad bad BAD... they do so much more than abortions... this whole campaign is bullsh!t...

and they owe me a visual of a bunny being blended, the fukcers...

so if we penalize PP coz they pay for abortions for a very small percentage of the people who come thru their doors, should we penalize every group that is abusive or dangerous to moral value or otherwise??? coz i gotta long list for anyone who has any pull... starting with all the un-needed military bases yall got smattered around the world...
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-09-2011 at 10:25 PM.