Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Yet another Muslim terrorist murders Americans

Quote Originally Posted by curenado View Post
    <<Islam has a problem with extremists, just like every other religion.>>

Well, in the present time and situation with people alive now - not from the inquisition....(That is like voting for slave checks! Lol!) or Hitler, which was also a long time ago.

It's attempted takeover group of the day. Except these guys are about as sophisticated as the keystone cops and could never have done much of anything without help.

You know you are the most pathetic conquerers in history when people have to help you! Lol!
    IRA... they are pretty recent...

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Rich kids gone wild don't hijack planes and kill thousands of innocent people and themselves. Specially a dozen of them.

Also,where did they hijack those magic 2 aircraft that hit two buildings, but brought down three buildings?

What about the magic "terrorist" passport that survived the fireball?

What about the magician who blurted out the official reason of the collapse of the building, as an eyewitness on the day of the tragedy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEgHU6pS-tg

9-11 was carried out by US intelligence agencies. This is becoming a well known fact, except in the North American hemisphere, or so it seems...

TIME TO WAKE UP!
    OBL IS a rich kid gone wild. To be more specific, egotistical and narcissistic. Everything else you said has already been addressed, and I'm not going to address it again.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Pirates weren't and aren't all Muslim
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Islam has to deal with the extremissts, juts like Christians have to deal with Our extremists that bomb abortion clinics and say that gay's deserve to die and say and do other horrific acts.
    Religion is used as an excuse to do horrifc things and say horrific things, and prettyh much every religious expression has extremists that are guilty of this.
    The blame, while squarely on the shoulders of those COMMITING the acts is also on those of he same faith that ALLOW them to do so and to be representive of said religion.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

this is just sad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NutFk...eature=related

why is it ok to slander muslims in america? well, and everywhere else in the western world too? this islamaphobia thing is too much...

some more teabagger racism, just for fun...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LCL2...feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X56ez...eature=fvwkrel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr5VE...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    wow... youre a real piece of work, man...

you really dont understand their anger at all, do you?
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Christians have to deal with Our extremists that bomb abortion clinics and say that gay's deserve to die and say and do other horrific acts.
    Religion is used as an excuse to do horrifc things and say horrific things, and prettyh much every religious expression has extremists that are guilty of this.
    The blame, while squarely on the shoulders of those COMMITING the acts is also on those of he same faith that ALLOW them to do so and to be representive of said religion.

Their anger comes from that vile religion, why do you think they always scream, "Allah Akbar" when murdering innocents. Thye've been at this for centuries now.

As to the IRA, it's not over just religion. And you don't hear pastors/ministers/etc calling for bloodshed at church. You do with these Muslims. Sure, not all do it, but enough do to prove (to me at least), it's that vile religion's fault. Sure, we get Christians killing abortion doctors and setting off bombs at the Olympics in the name of religion. I admit it. But the one thing you dont have is those guys pastors/ministers/etc calling for the killings from the pulpit. To me, thats a huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    Their anger comes from that vile religion, why do you think they always scream, "Allah Akbar" when murdering innocents. Thye've been at this for centuries now. .
    for the same reason people yelled jesus christ when slaughtering villiagers... it still happens to this day in some less desirable places in this world, especially in africa...

why is it ok for you to call them vile but its not ok for me to call any creationist a weak minded fool who needs the crutch of their god to keep from being responsible and accountable for their own existence???

oh, and with al queada, its not just about religion for them either... or for hamas, hezzbolah, PLO, whatever...

for the same reason people yelled jesus christ when slaughtering villiagers... it still happens to this day in some less desirable places in this world, especially in africa...

why is it ok for you to call them vile but its not ok for me to call any creationist a weak minded fool who needs the crutch of their god to keep from being responsible and accountable for their own existence???

oh, and with al queada, its not just about religion for them either... or for hamas, hezzbolah, PLO, whatever...
    Man just let that idiot go. Every dumb ass thing he says just screams racism, sexism, bigot all around. And even worse he doesn't even see just how bad he is. I just find it funny he wants to think he has half a clue on "facts" for all these issues, yet he can't even see the *******ery of his entire faith base fairy world.

"If one is willing to believe in contradictions, one is, in my opinion, willing to stop thinking and accept anything." Pretty much sums up people like him right there don't ya think?

Besides, its not like he has any real stroke in the world. People like him get left behind. He can have his little cow paddy of a state and live in his own little world. People like that cling to resist the change happening around them.

"Christians" put "God Bless USA" on bombs that are dropped on people.
    Didn't a preacher call for the US to assassinate Hugo Chavez? Pat Roberts or someone like that?

Yes, it is true that some Leaders in Islam are guilty of enticing violence and this should be unacceptable.
    Islam needs reform, that is a given but I am not sure how they can go about it in THIS generation when there is still so much hatred towards the US and still such a huge US precsence in Muslim lands.

Not sure who you are referring to here, all religions make it clear that WE are accountable for our OWN actions and WILL have to answer for them.

But is this stilll going on present day? The Muslims are still beheading people, hijacking planes, and stoning rape victims to death in the present day.

I don't care if you call me a weak minded fool or laugh at my religious beliefs. But I would care if you started calling for my death because of my religious beliefs.

Agreed. But it plays a part, and you do have some of their religious leaders calling for bloodshed from the pulpit (or whatever it's called in that religion) in the name of Allah.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Not sure who you are referring to here, all religions make it clear that WE are accountable for our OWN actions and WILL have to answer for them.
    not who... what...

and i never said "actions"... i said "existance"...

its not something i would say very often because i know it offends people... but this timei said it to make a point to blue... but yeah, i said it and i stand by it... not really something i wanna debate tho... its been done to death already... at this points its all just repetition anyways...

but it wasnt said with you in mind if thats what ur asking...
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-04-2011 at 11:46 AM.

not who... what...

and i never said "actions"... i said "existance"...
    I'm still not sure what you were trying to say there...sorry.
    Personally I think most creationlists like the Young Earth and Old Earth people, and those that take genesis as "literal and concrete", are a bit silly.

Quote Originally Posted by BJJ-Blue View Post
    But is this stilll going on present day? The Muslims are still beheading people, hijacking planes, and stoning rape victims to death in the present day.

I don't care if you call me a weak minded fool or laugh at my religious beliefs. But I would care if you started calling for my death because of my religious beliefs.

Agreed. But it plays a part, and you do have some of their religious leaders calling for bloodshed from the pulpit (or whatever it's called in that religion) in the name of Allah.
    oh ok... so if a guy rapes and kills people, its cool, as long as he isnt doing it today???

and yes, i already said so, africa, lotsof christian based killings... google it, you will find a ton of links...

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    Man just let that idiot go. Every dumb ass thing he says just screams racism, sexism, bigot all around. And even worse he doesn't even see just how bad he is.
    And the race card is once again is played by a liberal. Props for throwing in the sexism and bigot part though, you at least modified the playbook.

Oh, you forgot homophobic.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    Besides, its not like he has any real stroke in the world. People like him get left behind. He can have his little cow paddy of a state and live in his own little world. People like that cling to resist the change happening around them.
    Yeah, I'm really getting left behind. I make more than the median income where I live and I'm moving up professionally too.

As to my "cow paddy of a State", its got the best real estate market in the nation and one of (if not the) the best job markets as well . So yeah, we do want to resist the change that these liberal States have enacted that are forcing their residents to flee here like refugees.