Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Eye Opener about Libya?

An Eye Opener about Libya?

An eye opening article about Libya. What do you think???

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=23474

Have we been lied to, yet again????

Greetings,

There is a lot of media hype with Libya. The funny thing is that the protestors that are depicted do not have the sense to change their clothing for the camera. Additionally, there are very few wide angle shots of "all out mayhem". On the ABC nightly news earlier this week, some journalists went to see MK. I noticed that the surroundings were incredibly serene.

By the way, I have spoken to several Africans about the United States of Africa. They told me that the Arabs have been disrupting the process from day one.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    An eye opening article about Libya. What do you think???

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=23474

Have we been lied to, yet again????

From the same guy who said depleted uranium was a tool of genocide, and that bioweapons were being manufactured by our pharmaceuticals. Yeah, someone is lying alright... no doubt about that.

I'm trained with handling DU... it's minimally harmful, at best. And biowarfare went the way of the Dodo thanks to Nixon, who said nukes were better and more discriminate.

Yup...there's lying going on, alright.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    From the same guy who said depleted uranium was a tool of genocide, and that bioweapons were being manufactured by our pharmaceuticals. Yeah, someone is lying alright... no doubt about that.

I'm trained with handling DU... it's minimally harmful, at best. And biowarfare went the way of the Dodo thanks to Nixon, who said nukes were better and more discriminate.

Yup...there's lying going on, alright.
    Well, we were lied to about the "unpopularity" Saddam Hussain. We were lied to about the Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.

A few decades before that, we were lied to about the alleged infringments on human rights of the Shah of Iran, who was later overthrown by the British and the US intelligence agencies. As it turns out, it seems that any infringments on human rights by the Shah of Iran are greatly overshadowed by the mass murder, torture and destablization of sovereign nations by the US, UK and others who were lying to us about the Shah of Iran.

Also, we are being lied to about Global Warming and other "threats", including the terrorist one, which is a fantasy created by some of the Western Intelligence agencies.

So, I don't see it so far fetched to assume that what is happening in Libya is not just another Iranian style, "people's" , revolution.....

Shah of Iran, who was later overthrown by the British and the US intelligence agencies.
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    This is not a veiled request for compliments

The short story is I did 325# for one set of 1 rep.

1) Does this sound gifted, or just lucky?

the shah was a piece of sh1t when his own people overthrew him, he was piece of sh1t when westrn intelligence put him back on his throne and he was a piece of sh1t after he was ousted the second time... you make it seem like he was some good guy, loved by his people... all his life he was a piece of sh1t and everyone who supported him was a piece of sh1t for propping up a piece of sh1t... and the gov of iran we see today is a direct result of western interests taking sides with pieces of sh1t... thus creating this new regime they have now, who happen to be pieces of sh1t... you see the pattern here???
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-04-2011 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    the shah was a piece of sh1t when his own people overthrew him, he was piece of sh1t when westrn intelligence put him back on his throne and he was a piece of sh1t after he was ousted the second time... you make it seem like he was some good guy, loved by his people... all his life he was a piece of sh1t and everyone who supported him was a piece of sh1t for propping up a piece of sh1t... and the gov of iran we see today is a direct result of western interests taking sides with pieces of sh1t... thus creating this new regime they have now, who happen to be pieces of sh1t... you see the pattern here???
    YOu are a victim of propaganda. If the Shah of Iran was really a piece of Sh!t, then he would have been kept in power. His country's economy was growing immensly. He was opening schools and universities all over the place, thus educating his people. Look at his people today! He was opening other institutions as well. He was sending his medical corp to far out villages to provide services to the poor.

He was trying to get more oil rights for Iran (after his oil contract with Britain had passed its course).

Here is an excerpt on the subject from the excellent book by William Engdahl (I believe that he lives in Canada):

http://www.netnative.com/news/06/mar/1090.html

You seem to have your head above the water in comparison to many who post here, but the rabbit hole runs very deep; many lies and illusions.

More research is in order....

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?

What I said may sound strange to people who are not aware of the political realities of the world we live in, but among the normal Iranian intellectual class, this fact is common knowledge.

Have a look at this link which I provided for Syn7:

http://www.netnative.com/news/06/mar/1090.html

Maybe you should do you your own research and not be so dependent on whack jobs and conspiracy theorists to tell you what the truth is, HW108. Seems they tell you what you are supposed to believe, and out of some misguided sense of loyalty, you just gobble it up without the slightest hesitation. They tell you the Statue of Liberty is a robot, you'd believe it.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Maybe you should do you your own research and not be so dependent on whack jobs and conspiracy theorists to tell you what the truth is,HW108

Are you calling William Engdahl a "whack job"?

Why do I get the feeling that you would not have made your above comment if I had used as reference the pack of lies we keep hearing on our evening news programs, that justify mass murder, infringments on our freedoms, and so on??

Here, watch what he has to say about what is happening in Egypt, Tunisia, etc.

http://www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net/

Seems they tell you what you are supposed to believe, and out of some misguided sense of loyalty, you just gobble it up without the slightest hesitation. They tell you the Statue of Liberty is a robot, you'd believe it.
    It seems that when you are informed of things that you were not aware of and don't agree with your own world view, then you automatically go defensive and call the messengers, "conspiracy theorists" and "wack jobs".

The overthrow of the Shah of Iran was a joint CIA and MI6 operation. Most of the Iranian intellectual class is aware of this. Just like the fact that they know that during the Iran/Iraq war the US (and the UK, no doubt others too), supplied both sides with arms, thus prolonging the conflict, causing untold misery to two nations that would have otherwise had a fantastic futures ahead of them.

Drake, as a US military intelligence officer, you either know what is going on and are feeling obliged to white wash and hide everything, or your "compartment" is involved in other activities, where you are deprived of relevant info and history regarding this subject matter.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-04-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Maybe... or MAYBE you are just a paranoid schizophrenic?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Are you calling William Engdahl a "whack job"?

Why do I get the feeling that you would not have made your above comment if I had used as reference the pack of lies we keep hearing on our evening news programs, that justify mass murder, infringments on our freedoms, and so on??

Here, watch what he has to say about what is happening in Egypt, Tunisia, etc.

http://www.engdahl.oilgeopolitics.net/

It seems that when you are informed of things that you were not aware of and don't agree with your own world view, then you automatically go defensive and call the messengers, "conspiracy theorists" and "wack jobs".

The overthrow of the Shah of Iran was a joint CIA and MI6 operation. Most of the Iranian intellectual class is aware of this. Just like the fact that they know that during the Iran/Iraq war the US (and the UK, no doubt others too), supplied both sides with arms, thus prolonging the conflict, causing untold misery to two nations that would have otherwise had a fantastic futures ahead of them.

Drake, as a US military intelligence officer, you either know what is going on and are feeling obliged to white wash and hide everything, or your "compartment" is involved in other activities, where you are deprived of relevant info and history regarding this subject matter.
    doesnt change the fact that the shah was a piece of sh1t from day one... why do you think the people rose against him in the first place... even if their anger was fueled from outside for other agendas, that anger was there none the less... the americans put him back because he was good for america, not iran... they didnt want iran to nationalize their resources, so they put him back...

I knew it, you didn't even watch the interview.

Maybe... or MAYBE you are just a paranoid schizophrenic?
    Actually, I am a very balanced and calm person. Perhaps, that is one of the reasons that I see things that you don't......

I knew it, you didn't even watch the interview.

Actually, I am a very balanced and calm person. Perhaps, that is one of the reasons that I see things that you don't......
    I'm sure you do. Mindless obedience to internet whack jobs is the new definition of clarity, eh?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

I'm sure you do. Mindless obedience to internet whack jobs is the new definition of clarity, eh?
    I guess the Iranian intellectual class are all wack jobs. I guess as a member of the US military, if anyone says anything contrary to what "Mr President, sir" says, then he is a wack job.....

You know, that is why world leaders have been, and still do get away with literally murder, that is mass murder, because people like you, who should know better, follow what they say blindly. Then when the proverbial sh!t hits the fan, and you find out that there were WOMADs in Iraq, you turn around an rationalize it with theories that would make any real conspiracy wack job proud!