Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: An Eye Opener about Libya?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I guess the Iranian intellectual class are all wack jobs. I guess as a member of the US military, if anyone says anything contrary to what "Mr President, sir" says, then he is a wack job.....

You know, that is why world leaders have been, and still do get away with literally murder, that is mass murder, because people like you, who should know better, follow what they say blindly. Then when the proverbial sh!t hits the fan, and you find out that there were WOMADs in Iraq, you turn around an rationalize it with theories that would make any real conspiracy wack job proud!
    Says the guy who only gets processed data from other conspiracy theorists. Hell, even if you were right about me, which you aren't, you would still be the pot calling kettle black.

I say anyone who thinks DU can be used as a genocide weapon is definitely a whack job. In fact, I'd say he is a stupid, naive, and poorly educated whack job at that. What's the next menace? Pencil sharpeners?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Says the guy who only gets processed data from other conspiracy theorists.
    There is a difference between conspiracy theorists and conspiracy RESEARCHERS. Of course that does not stop criminals in charge of our governments bunching the two groups together to discredit the emerging truth. Nothing new in that strategy either.

Hell, even if you were right about me, which you aren't, you would still be the pot calling kettle black.
    Of course I am right about you. You are trained by the military. You go far in the military if you let yourself be indoctrinated to the max. Also, the info you receive is compartmentalized info. You are not told anything that is not directly related to what your tasks are - need to know, basis. However, seeing yourself in a "privileged" position, you think that you would have known facts that you have no way of knowing, thus you discredit anything that does not agree with the official version of events that are regularly fed to you.

Incidentally, the military personnel are the most "brain washed" of them all, because the system cannot afford none cooperation from its armed forces.....that is something you should ponder, when you have some time for yourself....

I say anyone who thinks DU can be used as a genocide weapon is definitely a whack job. In fact, I'd say he is a stupid, naive, and poorly educated whack job at that. What's the next menace? Pencil sharpeners?
    Could it be that someone once said the same thing about something called "Agent Orange"?.....................

By the way, it is confirmed now, Saddam Hussain was hiding his weapons of mass destruction in his left shoe......yeah, I know, it is the last place you would look...Anyway, that justifies the murder of around a million innocent Iraqis, not to mention thousands of innocent US soldiers who were sent there (to create financial gain for the banking/corporate cartels)!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-04-2011 at 01:45 PM.

Based on what facts do you make the assumption that everyone in the military is brainwashed?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Based on what facts do you make the assumption that everyone in the military is brainwashed?
    The fact of your own behavior here and the other fact that the basic military training being on one level a brain washing exercise!

Going back to the article on Libya, it is perfectly plausible that a lot of negative propaganda has been created to fascilitate regime change in that country.

The same thing was done with the Shah of Iran in the late 1970s, when suddenly the Western press, mainly that of those countries that are well known "beacons" of international love and human rights - the US and UK - turned on him.

Such tactics continues today with Iran as we are constantly told that the current Iranian president, Mr Ahmadinegat is a "mad man" and has threatened to "wipe out Israel off the map".

If anyone bothers to see his real speech on that regard they will see that he did no such thing, and if anything, he made some very sensible comments. Look for the properly translated speech on Youtube.

So, we are talking about pure in your face lies, told for the benefit of the dumbed down idiots we call the general public, the majority of whom believe any cr@p they are told on the evening news, and of course, if anyone questions the official news, he is then branded as a conspiracy "theorist" by the majority of the same, politically speaking, hopelessly clueless masses

That is the point of this thread, to question wether all we hear about Libya is true and/or should we believe all we are and have been told for years, just because it is repeated to us constantly, in one way or the other.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-10-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Qaddafi's Virgin Martial Arts guards

He's like a kung fu villain with the deadly female virgin martial arts detail. Click for more pix.

Gaddafi’s Girls – 32 Pictures Of His Elite Force Of Female Bodyguards
    Published by djmick on February 23rd, 2011

Gaddafis All Girl Security Guards

Colonel Gaddafi may be many things to many people but you gotta hand it to the old boy for coming up with a genius idea of having an all female security detail.

It is alleged that every member of The Amazonian Guard must be a virgin hand-picked by Gaddafi himself, after which they undergo extensive martial arts and firearms training at a special academy before becoming official members of the force.

Depending on who you believe, he either makes sexual demands from them all or doesn’t touch a single member of the Amazonian. I know which one I’m more likely to believe.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    He's like a kung fu villain with the deadly female virgin martial arts detail. Click for more pix.
    The one in the middle is a very hot babe. She could guard and protect my family's jewels any time.

Wait a minute!!! They are virgins?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Wait a minute!!! They are virgins?
    maybe when they started... but not anymore...

i hope they make a lot of money coz they are gonna need when they'll have to flee... unless they just get murdered... either way, life sucks for them these days...

Top U.S. Intelligence Official Tells Congress Gaddafi 'Will Prevail' In Libya

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_834334.html

if the libyans are willing to die to the last man for their freedom, they will win... and sooner than later... the more people die, the faster this will move...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    if the libyans are willing to die to the last man for their freedom, they will win... and sooner than later... the more people die, the faster this will move...
    There seems to be some confusion as to who the reall freedom fighters are. That is, are they Gaddafi and his followers or are they the segments of the population that may be being manipulated into revolting, by foreign intelligence agencies? I am sure that the real truth behind all of these "people's" revolutions is a fascinating area of study, not least into the workings of foreing intelligence agencies and their power to coerce...............

now saudi arabia is getting started... they werent greated with smiles... no outright massacres tho, just stun grenades and heavy blunt force... not so bad, all considering... think we'll hear about that in a speech from the whitehouse? doubt it... al queada is saudi... never hear a word about that... 15 hijackers from 9/11 were saudi... they funded an insurgency against US troops in iraq... any criticism??? nope... saudi arabia is gonna be a tough nut for its people to crack... theres alot of shared power there, and alot of support and weapons to keep people quiet... they are the only country that has sharia law, yet we point fingers at secular govs as sharia... its all so dumb... saudis get away with so much simply because they have an insane lobby... a saudi prince is the second largest owner of fox news... come on... bought and paid for... some sad sh1t...

now saudi arabia is getting started... they werent greated with smiles... no outright massacres tho, just stun grenades and heavy blunt force... not so bad, all considering... think we'll hear about that in a speech from the whitehouse? doubt it... al queada is saudi... never hear a word about that... 15 hijackers from 9/11 were saudi... they funded an insurgency against US troops in iraq... any criticism??? nope... saudi arabia is gonna be a tough nut for its people to crack... theres alot of shared power there, and alot of support and weapons to keep people quiet... they are the only country that has sharia law, yet we point fingers at secular govs as sharia... its all so dumb... saudis get away with so much simply because they have an insane lobby... a saudi prince is the second largest owner of fox news... come on... bought and paid for... some sad sh1t...
    Well, US business partnerships with dodgy Saudi Arabian families are not new concepts. Apparently, George Bush family had business relationships with the Bin Ladin family....just a coincidence, nothing to worry about.....lol
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 03-13-2011 at 12:21 AM.

yeah, the bin ladin fam are construction kings... they arent super rich by saudi standards, but they got paper... osama, they say, is the black sheep who has fallen from the family... honestly, it doesnt really matter to me... those are just footnotes, at best...

yeah, the bin ladin fam are construction kings... they arent super rich by saudi standards, but they got paper... osama, they say, is the black sheep who has fallen from the family... honestly, it doesnt really matter to me... those are just footnotes, at best...
    I would say that the black sheep story is just a created fantasy to help sell the official lies regarding o 9-11......