Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: An Eye Opener about Libya?

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    I would say that the black sheep story is just a created fantasy to help sell the official lies regarding o 9-11......
    And you base this off of... what? A wanting for it to be true?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    And you base this off of... what? A wanting for it to be true?
    Look, the official story of 9-11 has more holes than a block of Swiss cheese. Starting with the Middle Class, alcohol drinking, strip club frequenting "Islamic Terrorists".....lol.

Then we have the little mentioned third building which went down when the two planes hit the two main towers. We don't hear much about that building in the official news.

We have the story of one of the "terrorists'" passport surviving the fire ball that followed the crashes...

We have the late reaction of US defense forces who otherwise would have intercepted the "hijacked" planes within minutes, specially over the Eastern airspace which is probably the most protected in the US, if not the world. Yet, one of the planes was "hijacked" for around 45 minutes. What goes?

Then we have the fact that all three buildings collapsed into their own foot prints, as if brought down by controlled demolition.....lol!!! Of course, we cannot forget the rescue workers accounts of explosions going off inside the buildings before they came down.

We have the story of the Bin Ladin family being flown out of the US immediately after attacks, when no other flights were allowed. Aren't they the first ones you would want to interrogate?????????? What was the US government trying to hide???

We have Bin Ladin's late confession - apparently through a fake video...lol!
    Even if the video was real....why would a fanatical "terrorist" hesitate or be afraid to admit what must have been a great strike against their enemy? Why would people who are not afraid to die for Allah, not admit to these attacks, immediately and CLEARLY???

Ther are many more inconsistencies in the story......

So when people were informed of the Bin Ladin family's links with the US government, specifically with that of the Bush family, then we were told, "but Bin Ladin was the blach sheep of the family".....LOL

so they got their UN resolution... everyone is all concerned about libya, but not a word about bahrain??? 2000 foreign troops brought in and let lose on the shiah population... not a word... unarmed protesters being shot at point blank range ON FILM... not a word... the US needs to get up off its knees and pull that al saud d1ck out of its mouth... they were just gonna throw one in ur eye anyways... its only a matter of time... you cant do things for moral reasons in one place and not do it in another... and in all reality, the US is in PERFECT position to help the people of bahrain... they already have a foothold... but no, then that would just set it up as a potential iranian state right? they want democracy but they cant have it because their leaders play ball with the people who control the world stage... its such hypocritical bullsh!t...

i dont think people understand what exactly the no fly zone means... this isnt a small thing... this is going to divert important resources from other places... but they can do it for libya, just not bahrain? they hated gadhafi anyways... and the super minority sunni royalty in bahrain just happen to be friends... even tho they beat kill and rob their own people too... oh and they stone women for being raped there too, cut off thieving hands... all of that stuff the US loves to put on its enemies... but what about when its your friends??? bullsh!t...

It is a travesty all round.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

If we intervene, we're emperialistic oil-gobbling meddlers in world affairs. If we don't intervene, we're heartless *******s. Make up your mind.

And FYI... we're a bit busy ATM, in case you haven't noticed. Why doesn't Canada step up and cover down for a change?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

theres nothing to make up??? (insert joke here, a freebie)

im basing that opinion on what the US says and does elsewhere...

personally, i agree with ron paul... you dont need troops all over the world to defend your own borders... but i put that aside coz it aint gonna happen anytime soon... so everything i said is based on how it is, not how i want it to be...

canada doesnt spend half their budget sticking their fingers up our "allies" asses... we let you do that... why would canada spend all that money when you guys will do it anyways??? why bother... and if i had a vote i wouldnt go to bahrain or libya...

you need to learn how to sort between the ideas put forth that are ideals and the ones that are based on how things actually are... of course they will contradict... the world is nowhere near what i want it to be... so i deal in what it is as well... simple? dont be confused... sort it out drake...

check it,
    i dont wanna go to work, but when i talk to the kids i'll tell em they need to get some work and get used to it... does that make me a hypocrite?

to say you are busy ATM is bullsh!t, cause it would be easier to help bahrain than it would to help libya... especially if you had brit and french help too... bahrain is causing oil prices to go up in europe the way libya is... also, the arab league isnt gonna want to help bahrain like it does libya... hhmmm, i wonder why? well, we both know exactly why, dont we drake...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    theres nothing to make up??? (insert joke here, a freebie)

im basing that opinion on what the US says and does elsewhere...

personally, i agree with ron paul... you dont need troops all over the world to defend your own borders... but i put that aside coz it aint gonna happen anytime soon... so everything i said is based on how it is, not how i want it to be...

canada doesnt spend half their budget sticking their fingers up our "allies" asses... we let you do that... why would canada spend all that money when you guys will do it anyways??? why bother... and if i had a vote i wouldnt go to bahrain or libya...

you need to learn how to sort between the ideas put forth that are ideals and the ones that are based on how things actually are... of course they will contradict... the world is nowhere near what i want it to be... so i deal in what it is as well... simple? dont be confused... sort it out drake...

check it,
    i dont wanna go to work, but when i talk to the kids i'll tell em they need to get some work and get used to it... does that make me a hypocrite?

to say you are busy ATM is bullsh!t, cause it would be easier to help bahrain than it would to help libya... especially if you had brit and french help too... bahrain is causing oil prices to go up in europe the way libya is... also, the arab league isnt gonna want to help bahrain like it does libya... hhmmm, i wonder why? well, we both know exactly why, dont we drake...
    Do you want us to police the world or not? Make up your **** mind.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

personally, no... but since the US has decided that it is the moral police, i have a few things to say about it... and why do i have to be party to something by pointing out hypocracy???

i made my point clear last post, if you want to continue to play the obtuse angle, thats on you... no, no pun intended...

personally, no... but since the US has decided that it is the moral police, i have a few things to say about it... and why do i have to be party to something by pointing out hypocracy???

i made my point clear last post, if you want to continue to play the obtuse angle, thats on you... no, no pun intended...
    So, then... what is it? If we intervene, we lose, if we do nothing, we lose.

There is no obtuse angle. We followed up on the UN policy regarding Iraq, and we were the bad guys. We invaded Afghanistan because they supported those who attacked us, harboring them and giving them comfort, even (By even the most loose standards of international diplomacy, that is grounds for war). Again, now we are the bad guys, despite virtually every other country in the world also being in Afghanistan.

So here we are, ten years later. Iraq is finally drawing down, and Afghanistan is ramping up again. Our armed forces are strained and the troops are tired. And now you want us to go into Bahrain, Libya, and every other country where there is some sort of injustice.

Do it yourself, Canada. Stop pleading for us to do something out of one side of your mouth and belittling us on the other. Nut up and try doing something besides either criticizing or asking for something.

I'd rather be obtuse than a hypocritical nation of whiners.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

no, you lose because people who meddle in everyone elses affairs always lose in the end... simple...

i love how you take this so personally, makes wanna say offensive things....

look, if youre gonna point fingers and tell people how to act, expect criticism... if you want to be a moral authority, expect to be held to the highest standards by all... if thats too much for you, if you dont have it in you to not get all emotional over it, then dont talk about it... the US opened itself to criticism the moment it stuck its beak in other peoples sh1t...

and i dont speak for canada... the fact that you would address any of that to "canada" is just silly...
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-19-2011 at 09:39 AM.

also, why does it have to be the US? why cant britain and france handle this one on their own? im sure they can do it without americans there to hold their hands... i dont think canada could do it... we dont have any carriers... a few warships... like 4 subs... canada is ranked 13th in spending... but thats counting 27 european union countries as one... in 2009 the US spent 663,255,000,000... the closest single country is china, in 3rd spending 98,800,000,000... 2nd place goes to the EU(27 nations) spending 322,932,6000,000 COMBINED... UK france germany russians all spend under 70,000,000,000.... canda spends 20,564,000,000.... just to put some perspective on it...

i guess we shouldnt be surprised when people expect the US to be involved in all things military... i mean, half their whole budget is spent on "defense"(huge misnomer)... if you take the whole worlds budget for "defense" its still less than american "defense" spending... one doesnt have to stretch their mind to figure out why people expect americans to roll in... and when i say expect, i dont mean that like they HOPE for it... i think it usually ****es people off and they dislike it, yet they still expect it coz its practically inevitable... dont confuse expectations with desire... i expect gadaffhi will continue killing, but i dont want it to be so...

so if the US wanna walk around with almost $700,000,000,000 in hardware and act like captain block watch to the rescue, people are gonna take notice and hold the US to a high standard... hold them to their own standards at the very least... and you fail that test... we all do... but the US does in miserable fashion... the fact that the US is caught up on so many fronts is all you need to know to learn that this isnt a coincedence... the US has so many fronts because it insinuates itself into so many places and thinks they always know whats best... if the whole world was like the US, we would all be dead...

The world's top 5 largest military budgets in 2009. Figures sourced from SIPRI

"Mama always said: 'If you go out lookin' for trouble, you'll find it!'"

do you think danish, or swedish TV news is saying "should we move in on libya?" ... of course not... the moment there was a problem every american news station is like "should we do it?"... yet they have the same quality of life as americans... better in a lot of way... cant think of anything that is worse tho... is that freedom they have enjoyed for so long because of american police work? making the world safe for democracy? the beacon of light and (self) righteousness??? should all us little bugs be attracted to that light???

everyone else has their thing, and you can knock that if you want, but we both know you're just being defensive and using textbook deflection to take the weight off your own shoulders... there is no authority that shouldnt be vetted relentlessly over and over and over and over and over again.... and then vetted some more...
    Last edited by Syn7; 03-19-2011 at 10:58 AM.

no, you lose because people who meddle in everyone elses affairs always lose in the end... simple...

i love how you take this so personally, makes wanna say offensive things....

look, if youre gonna point fingers and tell people how to act, expect criticism... if you want to be a moral authority, expect to be held to the highest standards by all... if thats too much for you, if you dont have it in you to not get all emotional over it, then dont talk about it... the US opened itself to criticism the moment it stuck its beak in other peoples sh1t...

and i dont speak for canada... the fact that you would address any of that to "canada" is just silly...
    You have ceased to make sense. First you determine we should intervene. I say we shouldn't, and somehow it is our responsibility, according to you.

And you want to know WHY I care, Syn? Because while you post stupid ass budgets, the reality is someone I know, or myself, will have their life at risk over crap like this. I know from your home in suburban Canada it all looks like figures and policy, but from my foxhole, this means someone I know dying or getting injured. Ever see what an AK-47 round does to the human body? Maybe someday you'll get it.

We don't owe any other nation anything, and we shouldn't, because no matter what we do, either through action or inaction, we are still the bad guys.

The French have this one anyway, so go back to your bacon and maple syrup. The grownups have solved the problem, instead of *****ing about it.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

lol, look at you getting sand in your vagina...

kisses

so what do ya think todays work in libya cost??? were all the missiles american??? what was it, 112 tomahawks??? pricey day, either way, im sure... what does one of those things cost? not to mention all the time, labor and fuel used to get there and get ready... im curious as to what something like that actually costs... bottom line price, all said and done... its gotta be a fortune...

also, it must be weird for clinton to wave her finger at the UAE for sending troops to bahrain while she also asks for help in the libyan campaign... thats gotta be such a hard job, what with all the conflicting values and policies she has to defend... even when she doesnt agree...

i remember feeling sorry for colin powell when he always ended up looking like an ass cause of his job... the guy was so disillusioned by the end of all that, no wonder he voted for obama... i think most people will just assume it was all a black thing tho...

How much are civilian lives worth?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown