Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: An Eye Opener about Libya?

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    I just can't believe that US hasn't learned from the past experience.
    I believe that the US population are learning slowly, but the government doesn't learn, and that is because the US government's purpose is not to learn but to work for the interests of the private bankers and a few other corporate powers, who run the US economy and own the government.

Anyway, tha tis something that I personally see very clearly, and more and more others are pointing out.

No no no... I want YOU to explain right here and now how DU is a WMD.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    lol!

In many ways, Nickel is more dangerous than DU.

DU is currently the best Gamma BLOCKER on the market - and the Alpha/Beta rates are negligible to human health, unless you wear/eat it... at which point, like Drake says - very slight nausea.

OH NOES!
    What is giving me nausea is the realization how grown up people can be kept so much in the dark regarding the real political stand of their own country. It is sad, but again, there seems to be a world trend towards a lot of people waking up, or at least questioning all of this butchery and suffering, and yes, many of them are connecting the dots......hopefully, you will too......one day.

You must have a remarkable amount of spare time to keep saying the same thing and posting the same exact replies to a ton of different questions. Do you just cut and paste this stuff from a clipboard, or do you really have THAT much spare time?
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    No no no... I want YOU to explain right here and now how DU is a WMD.
    Where did I say that DU is a Weapon of Mass Destruction. Please quote where I said it. I do believe that there is a great chance that it can cause birth defect in children who are born in areas where such weapons were used.

In one my past posts here I provided links to MAINSTREAM newspaper articles that raised this issue. Please read.

Again, I am sure that many military officials in the 70s were ridiculing those who were questioning the safety of the chemical known as Agent Orange.....So perhaps it would be a good idea for history not to repeat itself, don' t you think?

You must have a remarkable amount of spare time to keep saying the same thing and posting the same exact replies to a ton of different questions. Do you just cut and paste this stuff from a clipboard, or do you really have THAT much spare time?
    Yes, you have failed to discredit the message, and now you are trying to discredit the messenger........

Stop feeding the fukcing troll....!!!

Last edited by Syn7; 03-20-2011 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    What can I do, Drake keeps posting, so I need to answer him in order to enlighten him....

By the way, I hope that you have been reading too, because your understanding of world politics is just about 2nd grade level, as well.

So, enlightening you will be a very satisfying experience, together with Drake and Xeng3 Meng4, of course. I see it as enlightning 3 birds with one stone, so to speak.

Of course, you three not being the brightest stars in the galaxy, if you know what I mean, means that I am going to need more stones.....

I think the real conspiracy is that you don't believe any of this, and you are only doing this because it guarantees you attention to feed your every-hungry narcissism.

Most of your links, all of them if you go by six degrees of separation, go right back to a fella who is hel bent on proving DU is a tool for genocide. So, since you obviously don't get where I'm going with this, let me spell it out for you...

You believe the stuff from the same guy who says DU is a tool for genocide. Do you really not see what I'm getting at, or is this yet another part of my assessment in the first paragraph?
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post

By the way, YOU are posting in MY thread, and you are not posting anything on the subject matter, so that makes YOU the troll.

Thank you for your time......

I think the real conspiracy is that you don't believe any of this, and you are only doing this because it guarantees you attention to feed your every-hungry narcissism.
    You have got this all wrong. I believe that your mind cannot handle the fact that the country that you are sworn to protect is run by psychopaths on behalf of other psychopaths that are even higher above them. Your mind cannot handle the fact that for them you are as dispensable as kleenex tissue.

So, you are seeing conspiracies everywhere, anything to keep you in your emotional and psychological comfort zone.

Most of your links, all of them if you go by six degrees of separation, go right back to a fella who is hel bent on proving DU is a tool for genocide. So, since you obviously don't get where I'm going with this, let me spell it out for you...
    I provided you with various links as regards the subject of DU. At least one of those links was from a mainstream newspaper, which questioned the safety of DU and linked it with above normal high levels of birth defects in Iraqi children born in zones where these weapons were used.

Now, once your mind accepts the FACT that your country is run by psychopaths, then you will see further significance in those suspicions.

You believe the stuff from the same guy who says DU is a tool for genocide. Do you really not see what I'm getting at, or is this yet another part of my assessment in the first paragraph?
    Do you believe everything the official news tells you?

i read a story earlier today that has stuck in my mind... i only saw this in one story and havent heard a thing about it from any major news source...

anyways, since theyve been fighting back and forth in libya it turns out that a TON of kids are going missing...

young males are being picked up, armed and sent to the front lines... no surprise there... in that part of the world, unfortunately kidnapping young boys to make fight for whatever cause is quite common in africa...

but it also turns out that a sh1tload of 10 - 15 year old girls are going missing... more than is normal, that is... not a few here and there either... if what i read is true, it seems there are hundreds of girls that have been taken... for god knows what, but the options are pretty limited there... prolly sex slaves, maybe workers... probably sex tho...

is it just me or has anyone else noticed that the more sexually oppressed a culture is, the more sex crimes we see...? it seems that places where its absolutely forbidden has the worst rapes... infact in the middle east its so bad that they dont even pay much attention to it...

everyone i know that has gone over to afdghanistan to fight has told me that not only did they see a ton of sex crimes in the villages and whatnot, but the soldiers themselves are raping young girls as well...

a really good friend of mine is a medic and she had a choice to do another tour or come home and teach something... she said she would have stayed, shes very committed to helping out "her boys" as she calls em, but she was sick to her stomach over the sheer amount of crime she sees perpetrated by the soldiers themselves... she even told me that a few guys on her base attacked her at night... she was out after bed time and had a bag thrown over her head and dragged to a small room where she fought her way out... she reported it and says shes knows who it was by the smell, but saw no faces so no charges were laid... but she knew...

thats why she left... i said to her, "jaye, dont feel bad, you were attacked by yoppur own soldiers and sexually assaulted. nobody will fault you for wanting to go home after that"... she says to me "oh a fought my way out of that one and i know who it was, thats not my problem. i just cant watch the same sex crimes happen to the women in the villages. everyday i do like 20 rape kits and im just one person. most are women who came to me for help cause they were afraid to tell family and were afraid they were pregnant. but every 1 in 5 tells me it was a soldier who did that to them... usually more than one... and if they have a non-arab baby, they are as goos as dead. a baby without a husband is bad enough, but with an infidel, real bad scene."

Here's an eye opener about Libya.

Despite the fierce fighting and rebellion, somehow a ragtag band of rebels dispersed across the country, losing ground and holding ground, has somehow managed to open a national bank and an oil trading company that see's it's oil being rerouted and sold to... ?

Yeah, that's interesting isn't it.

As an aside, if you go to you tube, you can find lots of clips of the fighting and here's another interesting thing, a lot of these "rebels" speak english! With American accents!

Wow! That's interesting.

For instance:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-GIT7KZ1LM

listen carefully under the narrators voice. what's that he said? "Get that little f**ker". Yes, you heard right.

This is not the only one either. It would appear there is some "embedding" at play here.

Interesting.

Anyway, I would like to see all those petty dictators removed from power in teh entire region. Mass school openings and a wider base of education and services for the people and less draconian antiquated religious law.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

theres a group in london with a name like libyan democratic freedom committee or some sh1t like that, and they have already drawn up a new constitution and some sort of legal framework... they arent any sort of official libyan group but they do have alot of money... mi5 type of money i suspect... we are about to see libya transfered from gadhaffi to a european supported opposition leadership and a subtle but very real foreign presence... thats the one thing thats guaranteed here... libya will be nationalized no longer, the money changers and the chasers will move in by the thousands... libya is gonna go from having an as$hole controlling unforgiving step daddy to getting raped by a bunch of uncles they never met while real dad stands by and tries to create some ideal that will never ever happen... and then the sectarian arguments will start getting really loud and we will see what we see in afghanistan... a very corrupt fractured failing government...

if the libyans were left completely to their own devices after gadhaffi falls they would probably do pretty well for themselves... they are relatively few and pretty rich all considering... but those missiles werent free and there will be no payments made, instead there will be agreements and contracts... contracts that wont be in the average libyans best interest... anyone disagree with all that???

i have more but thats enough for now...

Given London's gigantic muslim population, I'd likely rule mi5 out.

Sorry... the days of the super awesome western super-intelligence agencies are over.
    ~ Mark Twain

~ Joe Lewis

~ Author unknown