Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: An Eye Opener about Libya?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Anyway, I would like to see all those petty dictators removed from power in teh entire region. Mass school openings and a wider base of education and services for the people and less draconian antiquated religious law.
    yeah but you know as well as i do that the money interests will come first... if there are going to be new schools and better quality of life it will be after the money changers are firmly entrenched... first things first, ALL the oil needs to start moving back into europe under the new contracts that will be made under the duress of having to acknowledge what the europeans have done for them... alot of money was spent on this, and there will be hefty returns... in the long run, i think they would have been much better off if they could have ejected gaddhafi without foreign help... then having complete control over their own future... as it stands, they are about to get a lesson in westernization... how long till we see a chain store move in? 10 years at the longest... but prolly more like 2 or 3...

and then theres israel...

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Given London's gigantic muslim population, I'd likely rule mi5 out.

Sorry... the days of the super awesome western super-intelligence agencies are over.
    i mean money from non libyan sources with an agenda that doesnt have libyas best interests at heart... i actually wrote it differently at first but i changed it to mi5 after, but i meant it as a broad term for the black hand type of thing...

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    yeah but you know as well as i do that the money interests will come first... if there are going to be new schools and better quality of life it will be after the money changers are firmly entrenched... first things first, ALL the oil needs to start moving back into europe under the new contracts that will be made under the duress of having to acknowledge what the europeans have done for them... alot of money was spent on this, and there will be hefty returns... in the long run, i think they would have been much better off if they could have ejected gaddhafi without foreign help... then having complete control over their own future... as it stands, they are about to get a lesson in westernization... how long till we see a chain store move in? 10 years at the longest... but prolly more like 2 or 3...

and then theres israel...
    I wouldn't say they are bound to do anything for the western world. They could just be like Iran... "Thanks for the jets, now f%^& off!"
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    i mean money from non libyan sources with an agenda that doesnt have libyas best interests at heart... i actually wrote it differently at first but i changed it to mi5 after, but i meant it as a broad term for the black hand type of thing...
    Like Iran? Because they seem to be snooping about in everyone's business as of late.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

I wouldn't say they are bound to do anything for the western world. They could just be like Iran... "Thanks for the jets, now f%^& off!"
    and do you think that will be how it goes down??? nah, you know it will be more like what i said...

Like Iran? Because they seem to be snooping about in everyone's business as of late.
    i have no doubt whatsoever that iran is all up in everyones biz right now... im sure they have people and money all across the board...

and the US has more than made their money back off iran... just cause they expected more doesnt mean they deserved more... both sides are shady in those deals...

Obama Signed Secret Libya Order Authorizing Support For Rebels

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_842734.html